This Page

has been moved to new address

Finally Revealed...the Real Brains Behind BNOTP!
Between Naps on the Porch: Finally Revealed...the Real Brains Behind BNOTP!

Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps on the Porch is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on Decorating, Tablescaping, Before and Afters, Thrify Finds, and Gardening.

Aug 19, 2009

Finally Revealed...the Real Brains Behind BNOTP!

If you stopped by the porch earlier this week, you know there's a celebration going on! Yesterday was the 1 year Blogoversary of Between Naps on the Porch, and we're celebrating all week long!

And...WOW...what a day yesterday turned out to be! My heart is still filled to overflowing with gratitude for all the wonderful and generous comments you all left yesterday. I was expecting comments about the Give-a-Way, but instead, you guys all but brought me to tears several times throughout the day with your sweet words! Folks who have never, ever commented before, even went to the trouble to register with Google so they could leave their sweet thoughts!

There are simply no words to express my appreciation for each and every comment left yesterday! But please know that I always read every single comment left...and very much appreciate each one and the effort it took to leave it. YOU are the reason there's a blog called, Between Naps on the Porch!

As many of you know by now, BNOTP is hosting a brand new give-a-way every day this week for Blogoversary Week (Monday through Friday) August 17th through August 21st. (Tablescape Thursday will go on as always...the Give-a-Way will be in addition!)

Our Blogoversary Give-a-Way for today has me wishing it was already October. Colonial Candle donated this fun Shimmer Cat Flicker Candle for our Give-a-Way today.




Wouldn't your children or grandchildren just love this! I can't wait until I have grandchildren! I'm going to go crazy decorating for every single holiday...well, like I don't already.



Well, since it's Blogoversary week here at BNOTP, I thought it was time I came clean and fessed up. Yes, you heard right...I have a confession. (hangs head in shame) It's high time I finally revealed the real brains behind the posts you read each time you visit BNOTP. I know I've been taking credit alllll this time for creating each post, but the credit really belongs to...

SAMMY!


Not only does Sammy create all the posts you read, but he's a whiz using the mouse!



And he can really pound out posts on the old keyboard, lickety split!



The amazing thing is he's willing to do all this work for practically peanuts...ahh...




Make that...bananas! Okay, I have to keep him well-stocked with lots of sweet, iced-tea, too.



He always insists on using his favorite coaster....



And after a hard day's blogging, Sammy likes to just sit back, kick up his feet...



and admire his latest post.



Oh, and before you go, be sure to leave a comment if you'd like to be entered into the drawing for the Shimmering Cat Halloween Candle. See you tomorrow for Tablescape Thursday and another Give-a-Way! Hope you are enjoying Blogoversary Week as much as I am!

Labels: ,

192 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

susan, this was just the cutest post. I love Sammy, he is adorable. I did have a sock monkey when I was little, he was brown. My Gramma made him for me. I wonder now if I named him and what happened to him. Now, that is sad isn't it? You know I would follow you to the ends of the earth..lol... and naturally enter, enter, enter me..lol.. It's a bit late now so will check out Colonial Candle tomorrow before leaving for work.. See you on Thursday for Tablescape Thursday.. hugs ~lynne~

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Bill said...

Well, dear friend ... I've always heard that confession is good for the soul ... and now we finally know the truth. And the truth IS ... that you're the most gracious, generous, creative, clever, and FUN blogger on the planet!

Thank you for making us all feel so welcome and appreciated. Cheers to you! Here's to the next year of BNOTP ... and the next ... and the next ......

Bill

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

How cute was this post Susan...I use to make sock monkeys for my kids...WOW talk about a trip down memory lane for me...Love the candle...and girl you will make the best granny in the world..Tell that Chip to get done with school and get bust for you...May you have a great week my dear friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Sarah said...

Susan, I say "Ditto" to what Bill says above! Not only is your blog the most beautiful and creative blog around, I can't imagine a more gracious and generous hostess and friend to all of us out here in Blogville. Thank you, and Sammy, for the weekly inspiration that beams off the glorious pages of Between Naps on the Porch. Today's post is a classic example of your delightful humor and incredible photos that keep me returning day after day. Thank you sweet, friend!

And thanks for another chance at your Blogoversary give aways. I'm a F/S and a Totally Loyal Fan!
hyacinthforthesoul.blogspot.com/

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Dorothy said...

Susan,

You had me laughing with the "Sammy" confession. Sooo cute! When the time comes you will be a wonderful grandmother with your sense of humor and playful spirit. This post is just adorable...absolutely loved it.

S/F

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

...and all this time, it was Sammy? Wow! That's one smart chimp! And for peanuts....wow! He is adorable!
And that candle, way cool! Great giveaway...even better blog. LOve ya Susan! You make my week!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Oh! I am a long time follower.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Bama Belle said...

Oh Susan Happy boggerversary! You are so inspiring and there have been days since the Husband's heart attack where I would get totally lost in your blog and just enjoy the pictures and ideas that you share. Thank you for the time and the effort you put into each post. We come back everyday b/c YOU make us all feel that it is important for us to do so. So THANK YOU! I am a follower, subscriber, and participant in TT and sometimes Met Monday. I adore that candle, but I enjoy your generous spirit. You are always sending good to all of us prize or not! I am waiting for the samples to arrive from Colonial Candle you so genreously shared with all of us! Thanks again for SO MANY THINGS! HAPPY BLOGGING!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger imjacobsmom said...

Oh Susan, you're something else! This was the cutest confession. I want to thank you for inviting me over to Gollum's blog and introducing me to the world of blogging. I look forward to reading all of your contributions and I hope you plan on sticking around for years to come...Thanks for all of your efforts. ~ Robyn

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Anonymous caren said...

Susan ~ Sammy is adorable! Especially when he is all kicked back....love that! The candle is great - I would love to be a winner. I look forward to reading your post everyday....you make the day a bit brighter. I am a follower and evidently a new sock monkey lover! lol

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger gale said...

Hi! Just found your blog the other day and spent over an hour looking not only at your blog but the others that you directed me to see.
It was such a lovely evening.Thanks,
Love and Laughter,
Gale

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Melissa Miller said...

LOL! I'm still laughing at Sammy! The way your posed him with his arms over his head is just too much. :)

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger The Tattered Cottage said...

This is why we all keep coming back!!! LOVE your blog :) Happy blogoversary!!!
Toni

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Thank you Susan for continuing to create your wonderful blog...okay, maybe a bit of the credit can go to Sammy! Another great post of yours! I am so happy I came across your blog and think your idea for Tablescape Tuesday now Thursday was the BEST idea ever! I love participating in it when I can and checking out all the other 'scapes as well! Wishing you many more years of fabulous blogging!

DD

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Carol E. in AZ said...

Ah Ha! Now the truth is told! Sammy is a wonderful "blogger", and so cheap to feed! What a deal...I love looking at your blog. Wish I could put you in my pocket and have you decorate my house! LOVE the candle. I have semi retarded cats in my house and they are drawn to candle flames like a moth, so this candle would be awesome. Please enter me in your drawing. PS, I'm a huge follower. Carol

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Four Paws and Co said...

Ahhh, Sammy is just too cute for words! Mom made sock monkeys for my sister's kids but I don't remember ever having one...
Love the candles - I'll check them out! ☺ Diane

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Bunny Jean said...

I have been folowing your blog for a few weeks now (you inspired me to start my blog) and I think yours is one of the best out there...in fact you are the headliner on my blog list! I love your clever idea of having a "ghost writer"... I have an old sock monkey but he just sits on his toy bike all day long. Hmm, I could use some help with getting my blog off the ground...

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Neabear said...

That Sammy is something else! Reminds me of my Helmi. You must enter me in the Give-away for the Halloween Candle. Love it! Oh and I am a Follower as well.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hehehe...

Girl, your Sammy is absolutely adorable!!! Ohhh my...and I can tell by the photos that he DOES know his business!!! I sure could use a Sammy over at my place...I need all the help I can get with the blogging stuff...wink!!! Absolutely adorable...you sure did make my heart smile!!!

Well my friend...another day of celebration and another fabulous gift! I love that darling "BOO" candlelight. Would love for you to throw my name in the giveaway hat once again...Oh yes, and I'm a subscriber and follower! Hehe! I'm so glad that you enjoyed reading all of the sweet, heartfelt comments left for you...we love you, Sweetie!!!

Chari

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Jane said...

Well, Susan, I always wondered where you got your delicious ideas...Sammy!
Congratulations on your anniversary. I just discovered you (and blogging) this summer and I can truly say that your posts have inspired me. Not only are your photos gorgeous, your writing is so witty. Thank you for the encouragement and the inspiration you have given to all of us in blogland.

May you have MANY more posts...

Jane (Artfully Graced)
ps... Those are the cutest monkeys I have ever seen! I gave my eldest son a sock monkey for his first Christmas. It was his constant companion for years!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

What a cute post, Susan! I was wondering who it would be...maybe Max! lol Just stopping by to say Happy Blogaversary to you! Wow! How your blog has grown! Thanks for the help and encouragement you have given me and many other bloggers! Have a great week of celebration!...hugs...Debbie

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger BrushedByAnAngel said...

So cute!! You have a great sense of humor. Oh, I am a follower, too.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Dawn said...

You are an inspiration to all of us who are thinking of creating a blog spot,watching and learning! Love met monday and tablescape thurs,keep up the good work. God bless you
Dawn UK

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Martha said...

What a cute post!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan~
Happy Blogaversary!! What a cute post and your assistant is SOOOO talented~LOL!!I am a brand new follower and would love to be entered in your giveaway!
Your blog is just stunning...
Happy Wednesday!

Hugs,
Lynn♥

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Lovely Susan!
That chair you have Sammy on is adorable! I am a follower x3, thanks for creating your wonderful blog and sharing it with all of us. Cindy

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Barbara said...

Susan, I am a couple of days late, but I have been out of town. I just want to add my congrats to the rest of them and say... You are one of the most talented bloggers I visit and I always try to come to your blog everyday, even if I don't have time to comment.
I think you would be a great neighbor and a very good friend if we lived close to each other. I know my dogs and cats would love Sammy and they would not hurt him.
I hope this is just the first of many more blogaversaries for you.
Giveaways are wonderful and I love to win, but friendship is more important.

Barbara

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Paula@SweetPea said...

I did indeed have a sock monkey when I was a kid. I hadn't thought about those in a long time. I love to win the cat candle and I'm a follower of your blog.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Pamie G. said...

Following you is such a wonderful surprise gift every morning, thank you! Pamie G. pgraham@gvtc.com
Have a great day!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

I just joined. I stumbled across your blog about 3 months ago and read it every single morning before I start my day!! I just love it and have passed it along to all my friends. I really love your tablescapes and have been inspired to create my own. Thank you for the beautiful pictures, and lovely blog. I am a true fan!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Summer Gypsy said...

Oh, WOW!! I am so glad that I follow your beautiful blog! Though I don't get to visit much, it's always a lift to my day when I do drop by.
Blessings,
Marilyn

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Anonymous instant cash Australia said...

Beautiful candles... I enjoyed reading your blog so much. Thanks!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Good morning, and Happy Wednesday Blogoversary Week!

Love the candle; reminds me of the designs they had available for Halloween when I was a kid. I was always the first one to decorate when I was a kid because Halloween is my birthday and it always made me feel special. I would haunt {no pun intended ~ well, maybe pun intended!} my mother to bring the decorations out so I could put them up.

The sock monkey is really cute and actually may be a good suggestion for me to consider for one of my nephews for Christmas this year. I am always checking stuffed animals for button eyes and anything that could become loose before I will buy them.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Janet said...

I'm new to your blog, just this week. But I'm so enjoying your beautiful photos and wonderful decorating ideas! You're on my google reader now!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Granna Girl said...

I'm a subscriber and I love.love.love the sock monkey!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Kathryn said...

You had me when you typed "shimmer" I love Halloween and that candle is just a perfect spook for anyones home! Thanks for such generous giveaways!!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Lorie said...

Susan, Please enter me in your Weds drawing. I'm a follower and subscriber. Your posts are always so cheerful. I love checking them out the first thing in the morning. Our daily life can be full of many challenges, but your invites into your home make a dreary day seem brighter. Thanks again! Lorie lasaes@yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger lonetree72 said...

I love Sammy! What a creative and fun blog entry. I enjoy your posts and love to see what you will highlight next. I am a subscriber and follower.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Susan P. said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't know what I was missing ~ I need a Sammy in my life!!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Monkey business hu? I wish the monkeys I have around here worked for bananas!! That candle is super cute, please count me in! Having a great time this week Susan!! Fun, Fun, Fun!!
Michelle

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Love the candle and loved the photos of Sammy the "brain" behind your blog! Congratulations on your blogaversary and I am a happy follower!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Susan....Cute monkey pics! I am a follower!~Patti

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Kat said...

Susan, what a cute post! Sammy is adorable. I had a sock monkey as a child, I had no idea you could still find them. I'm going to go check these out in a bit. I think he has the right idea - those padded hands would come in mighty hand after a hard day of banging away at the keyboard. BTW, love the mouse pad - I have that sign hanging in my office! And please do enter me for that precious candle! Kathy

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Andrea said...

Ahhh, Sammy is so cute. Seeing the little cutie brought back lots of fond memories...I'm off to look at the whole gang!

Hugs~A

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Suzann said...

You have simply the loveliest home and you create the most welcoming tablescapes and cozy nooks everywhere. That candle is simply to die for! As for the sock monkey, I find them precious and adorable, but I have never had one.
Yours is quite talented and I think he would fit in just fine at my house. : )

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Suzann said...

Whoops. You do remember I'm a follower, right?

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

What a humorous post - I just adore those sock monkeys!

Oh, the candle is just delightful! What a fun prize.

I am also a loyal follower.

Again, thanks for being so very generous - a chance to win a prize is so much fun.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Dana and Daisy said...

Susan, you really got a little giggle out of me with that sock monkey with his feet up on the desk! And yes, that iced tea caught my eye!

I would love to win that candle! It is right up my alley!

Love, Dana and Daisy
(S)

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Breathing In Grace said...

I've been a follower for quite some time...love, love, love you blog. My daughter would love that candle...she loves decorating for Halloween!!!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Anonymous jennifer said...

Thank you for the giveaway! Enter me, enter me, enter me, please!

I love your blog! My fave is Met Monday and I love that the links that I visited change color. It's so much easier to come and go from your blog to see all those that have linked up with you during the week. And I'm not wasting time viewing blogs that I've seen before.

thank you!
jenstet at cox dot net

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

susan another morning and another great post. I look forward every morning with cup of coffee in hand to see what your post will bring today. Love the sock monkey!! F/S have a great day!! Lea

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger edie3 said...

I just love your blog, your sense of style, your porch! And I love being a subscriber and follower.
Oh, and I love that candle too!!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Lorri said...

Cute post! Love following your blog.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger sharonavinger said...

Oh, Susan, I love Sammy! My sister and I both had sock monkeys when we were kids. Still love 'em! That candle is the cutest ever. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Anonymous Kelly Shults said...

He! He! I just knew it! Sammy was the brains behind this operation! LOL! :) What a great post and lovin' the sock monkey. I need one! Oh, I also love that candle and thanks for the chance to enter the drawing.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger ~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Susan, What a great post. I love the last pose so confident and relaxed!
That candle has got to be mine and let me tell you why. I have this great black cat living with me who is the King of the House. He is a sweetheart and has the most loving personality. He and I were pictured on my blogger picture but I had to change the picture to give the other sweet kitty equal time. He likes to show off too.
Have a wonderful day~ ~Ahrisha~ ~
Fillowing you

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Recaptured Charm said...

That was the cutest post! Happy Blogversary. You've definitely come a long way in a short time.
I enjoy visiting as much as I can. Thanks for the inspiration!
Lisa

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger susan said...

What a fun week! I love Sammy kicked back and admiring his work! I hope you are enjoying this week as much as we are--we should be sending YOU gifts! Thanks again!--and thanks for coming clean :)

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Happy Momma to Six Blessings said...

Susan,

You just make my day every day. I love the candle very cute. Fall is my favorite time of year. It just takes sooo long to get here in Southern Louisiana. Contrats on the anniv.

Debbie

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Dianne Different said...

Wonderful as usual. Glad Sammy is at the helm. F & S Dianne

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Donna @ Paisley and Perspective said...

How cute is he??? It's a tough job for a sock monkey - but Sammy seems to be handling it just fine!

Love your blog Susan - keep it up!

Happy Wednesday...Donna

S/F

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Donna @ Paisley and Perspective said...

How cute is he??? It's a tough job for a sock monkey - but Sammy seems to be handling it just fine!

Love your blog Susan - keep it up!

Happy Wednesday...Donna

S/F

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Marlis said...

Never had a sock monkey but sure could have used one last night to update my blog.. You have had the coolest posts this week, each one has made me giggle with girly excitement. and yes, i'm a follower!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Donna said...

Oh this brings tears to my eyes! Amber, my daughter, who recently passed, used to have a sock monkey when she was little. I will have to find it! I remember it being worn out! It was soo loved! It brings back many memories! I need a Sammy to help me begin a blog!
Please enter me. I am an "F" and an "S".
Donna in AL

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger "Blossom" said...

Oh Susan, we made your day yesterday and you made our day today! Sammy is like some of the sock monkeys we had at our house growing up. I wonder what ever happen to them. Yes, my grandkids would just love the halloween candle. I am a SF. You have made one of the coolest blog with Sammy and your blogs get better every time you post. How do you think of so many things to post about. But I have to tell you my favorite is tablescape thursday and yes thid one on Sammy. So cute......

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Sue @ Not the Good Scissors! said...

I just love visiting your blog. Even if I am feeling a little blue you always seem to lift me. Sammy is the cutest little thing. Does Sammy do housework too? Just kidding.
F/S
Take care

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Susan B said...

Haaaaa! I love Sammy the sock monkey! Just what I needed to start off my day with a smile.. All my kids had one.. Also love the Halloween candle.. so cute

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Jennifer said...

I'd love a chance at your give away. Thanks for the opportunity and I LOVE your blog!!!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Linh C. said...

I haven't been introduced to sock monkies but they are so cute! One of my nieces is called Monkey Butt so maybe I need to get her one of these to carry around - she's only 2 years old. :)

I'm a follower and a subscriber!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Anonymous Beverly said...

You can't fool us. You must have taught Sammy everything me knows. ;-)

Yes, I did have a sock monkey when I was a child. I think they are adorable.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Karen said...

Susan, this is such a cute post. But, I don't think I've ever read a post of yours that wasn't creative and inspiring. Your pictures are just . . . perfect. Thank you so much for sharing your inspirational mind with all of us! Your porch and all of it's trimmings has brought much delight to all.
Happy Blogoversary! I've seen a follower of yours for . . . gosh since I entered the world of blogging.
I'm ready for Fall too!
HAGD! Karen - Some Days Are Diamonds

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

So now we know the truth! That Sammy is adorable! Love his colorful self.
Now I DO have grands - so I NEED to win that spooky candle!
You know I'd "follow" you anywhere!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Jan said...

Well Susan, now that you have enlightened us with whom truly writes your posts, I must say Sammy is a very creative monkey! I let my husband read this post and the Mr Squirrel and slinky post. He said, " I can see why this lady can draw in so many followers, she makes you feel like your her best friend and you've known her for years". Just a little secret between you and me... I think hubby is getting hooked on BNOP! Please enter me for your giveaways, as I am a loyal follower and subscriber. Susan thanks for making our day a little brighter.

Blessings
Jan

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Carolyn said...

Did this post bring back memories of playing with sock monkeys! The colors are too cool, we only had brown socks with red toes and heels. (I guess I am telling my age at this point)
Please enter me in the giveaway.I am a faithful follower.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Anita@Theycallmejammi said...

Since Sammy has experience, please stuff him in the nearest suitcase (sorry Sammy) and send him on here to Tennessee. I can tell he is a good Southern Monkey, as he likes his sweet iced tea. LOL, glad you have such a good friend and helper and I bet he hardly ever gives you any lip. BTW, I'm a F and S.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Diane said...

Sammy is the cutest!! And obviously very smart too! What a sweet post. and I would love to win that candle!!! F

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger julie & joe said...

I love that candle! Halloween is our favorite holiday!!!

F

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Tiffany said...

I need this candle. I actually HAVE a black cat NAMED Boo. :) However, he's not quite that thin.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Lori E said...

Sock monkeys...is there anything they can't do? I don't think so.

Someone keeps a pretty clean desk for such a creative mind.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Danica said...

Your post gave me a case of the giggles! Such a good sock monkey to help you out...and thoughtful too to remember to use a coaster! ;)

Danica

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Pam said...

Susan, Even your desk is perfectly organized and beautifully done! (or should I say, Sammy's desk?) It's always a pleasure to see what you've posted as it's always beautiful!!
I am a follower too.

Have a great day and enjoy your week of blogaversary!!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Little Ms Blogger said...

I love Sammy and discovered you via Food with Style or Food & Style - either way I immediately become a follower.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger ss said...

Good Morning! Glad you had a GREAT Anniversary Day.......... always enjoy my visits to your blog! F

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Jadehollow said...

Hahaha Sammy is too darling! As always you're so creative!
Debbie

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Jo said...

Who knew a sock monkey could be so clever? Are you sure you haven't been whispering in his ear what to write? As a follower, I love your posts and humor.I can count on you having a fun post to brighten my day......Jo

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Paula said...

You have a wonderful blog. I do
not have a blog, but love reading
them....yours is so personable, colorful and informative!
Thanks for being there. This is the cutest monkey ever! My grandchildren would LOVE that
shimmer candle! Yes, you will go NUTS over grandchildren!
Have a great rest of the week.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Debbi said...

cute sock monkey and post!
thanks for a chance to win this candle!
new to your bog, but just love reading your posts!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger misskp said...

awww...that Sammy is so very cute! He does a fabulous job on your blog....maybe you should give him some coconuts along with the bananas and sweet tea? I had a sock monkey when I was five and had my tonsils out. He kept me company in the hospital. (in those ancient times, parents had to leave the hospital and their kids overnight, not like today when the hospital sets the parents up to stay overnight with their child!)

I appreciate the chance to win this cute candle! I am a follower AND a subscriber...Love your blog, visit you every day!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger santamaker said...

Keeping it short and sweet... (kinda like me... no? )
Love your generous spirit, it shines through every post that you do!
(Now, can I please win this candle?...LOL, actually I'd be happy to win just about anything, really...I've never won anything ...I'll take a paper napkin and be happy...seriously...Susan...throw me a "freakin'" bone!!)
You know I'm kidding, enjoy your bloggerversary!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger musingegret said...

I adore Sammy with his legs propped up resting between his blog postings....love the candle too.

Follower from Austin

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sammy is the cutest sock monkey I have seen, and he does a great job too! Love that Halloween candle too! Congrats again! Veronica

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Recycled Rita said...

I love your blog! Happy Blogoversary to you and many more. I would love to win this cute candle, halloween is my favorite holiday! karen...
kben1334@sbcglobal.net

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Susan: I SO LOVE your blog and read it everyday!! You are truly an inspiration to me :)

I am a follower and have been for as long as I have known how to follow! lol

I am fixing to subscribe to you too!

Keep up the wonderful work!! Tell Sammy he is doing great too!

Lou Cinda :)

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Leslie said...

I simply adore your blog....love your sense of humor....I have two cats and neither of them can be trusted (as was proven again last night!).
Please enter me for the giveaway; I'm going to Colonial Candle now to look at the Monkeygrams!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger amariaf2000 said...

I've been a slacker lately (or maybe just too busy at work) to read blogs, but I love yours! BNOTP is the first blog I read for updates!! You have an amazing talent!
Now, I'm going to enter myself for this totally cute candle cause it reminds me of my kitty!
HUGS
~angela @ peonypatch

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Debbie@Sitting by Northstar Lake said...

Susan,
Once again BNOTP does not disappoint!! Sammy is a scream, and might I say a very fashionable fellow. The sock monkeys of the youth didn't "do" color. Sammy is clearly very confident in his primate-dom! lol.

Anniversary week is great fun, you have created a real event here. There's a lot of love and admiration flowing in blogland this week and you and BNOTP are at the epicenter. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I am a follower and would be proud and grateful to wiany of your lovely give-aways. Ican't wait to see what you have planned for the rest of the week.

Debbie

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Linda said...

Adorable...Sammy and this post!

Happy one year blogoversary! You've got such grace and style. Thank you for sharing it with us!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute blog today, Susan... I'm one of those who had to register with Google to leave a comment. I don't blog, but I do check your blog often, and I always learn so much when I do. I live in TN, but my daughter lives in Marietta, so because of your blog, you have introduced me to many wonderful places. Last time I was there, we went to the junk store you mentioned. Just because of you. And one day, I had her stop by the shop on the square and pick up a door basket for me. Your creativity inspires me... Keep up the good work... Deb

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Sue said...

F & S
Gotta love the ghost writer/monkey. Sammy is a hoot! And the candle is so BOO-tiful and fun. *grin* Thanks once again for your generosity to all of your followers.
:-) Sue

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Debi said...

Thanks for sharing Sammy with us, he is adorable!

Sincerely,

Debi

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Anonymous Hudson Goods said...

Susan, this made me laugh. Congratulations to you on a great blog site!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Anonymous Sue said...

Susan, BNOTP was my very first Blog to vist!! What a way to start. You have opened a whole new world to me. Susan you have inspired me!!

Congrats on your Blogoversary

Sue

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger brokenteepee said...

Oh my! A blogging sock monkey is probably better than a blogging goat!

How cute!

Thanks for another wonderful giveaway. This one is fancatstic! heh heh.

I am a follower and I subscribe.
thanks,
kaiminani@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Reid said...

Go Sammy! Go Sammy!

I LOVE the candle and would love to win! Am a follower too.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

Sammy appears to be logging on to
post is blog. He is so cute.
Your blog is great.
Dianne

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Your blog is amazing! The sock monkey is adorable. I'd love to win your giveaway today! (I'm also having one for my second blogaversary so stop by if you'd like!)

CONGRATS on one year...blogging has been so rewarding, as I'm sure you know!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Susie said...

Hi Susan,
I am so impressed with BNOTP... my sister got me to looking at your blog earlier this summer. What fun! And now, two months later, I've created my own blog! I'm not totally sure what I'm doing, but I learn more each day. Thank you for all your inspiration!

And... this is the first comment to any blog that I have ever written! I have also just become a follower, and have subscribed to your blog.

Loving my new hobby...
Susie

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Amber said...

Love the sock monkey, he would be so cute in my little one's stocking on x-mas morning!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger KBeau said...

What a cute sock monkey.

BTW, having grandchildren is a real treat. My two-year-old grandson read his first word yesterday. It was "free." What a great word to know.

Have a wonderful anniversary week. BTW, I'm a loyal follower.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger 9405018--Pat said...

Susan, what a great post today!!!No I don't remember ever having a sock monkey. Love the "Boo" candle....have a wonderful day....dear friend...Pat H
(F)

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Michelle said...

Susan, That was a funny post. You crack me up! Enter me in I love the candle. Michelle

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Grandma Elsie said...

I love Sammy... How cute and what an imagination you have .
i am an Follower and love your blog.
Elsie <><

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger susie said...

Who knew monkeys love tablescaping so much?! Love the candle......

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Tammy518 said...

Sammy put a smile on my face! Your secret is out now. LOL!

The shimmer candle is so cute -- and spooky!

And, Susan, you will totally rock as a grandma someday!

I'm a follower!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Eileen said...

Happy Anniversary! Keep Inspiring!
Adorable post! I love sock monkeys (I actually love almost any kind of doll/stuffed animal!), I'll have to check them out.

'New to your blog, just a month or two, but I'm enjoying it a lot!
So nice of you not to lose people in the crowd. Class act!

God Bless!
All the best,
Eileen

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Designs on 47th Street said...

It's nice you confessed Susan. Now we don't have to feel so badly that WE don't come up with wonderful posts like you always do! Here it was Sammy all along. LOL! He is a cutie! Oh my, do I love that Halloween candle. And since I DO have grandchildren, I definitely hope you will enter me in the drawing. Yes, I am a follower too!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That monkey is hysterical! Love him!!
great post

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger NeeNee said...

What a cute post. That Sammy really is a talented guy. And he works so cheaply, too. You'd better watch out, someone may hire him away from you with an offer of coconuts or something. Please enter me in the halloween candle giveaway. F
jgallo1[at]sc.rr.com

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Mimi Sue said...

Your little sock monkey is so cute. Does he do windows? I'm looking for some help and thought one of his brothers might be able to wash a few. I also love that candle. Since my bday is Oct 30 it would be very appropriate if you'd send it my way! Copngrats again on you blogiversary. And as of yesterday, I'm one of your followers. Mimi

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Melinda said...

Hi Susan--
Cute, Cute, Cute post.
Happy anniversary and please enter me for the drawing and I'm aslo a follower.

Melinda

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger jninecostumes said...

I agree that the Shimmering Cat Candle is adorable. I love cats so this is perfect. I'm glad that Sock Monkey has such great dexterity to use the keyboard! He has a great sense of humor as well. You should be proud.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Gwen said...

How does Sammy type with them mittens?

Maybe that is my problem. I never had a sock monkey as a kid. I used to blame all of my problems on my momma because she wouldn't let me be a girl scout, but now we know. It goes back much further!

Happy blogaversary and you and Sammy keep up the great work:)

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Anonymous Christi @ A Southern Life said...

Sammy is a doll! You have a great helper and he does a fabulous job! So thankful for BNOTP! Still following as always!

Christi

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a cute post! Thank you so much for this fun week of giveaways!! I am a follower-

blessings
mary

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger barbaraboxell said...

I became a follower after I left my comment yesterday!! Halloween is such a fun holiday and that candle is great-would love to have it! Barbara barbaraboxell@yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan, does your little monkey also help you decorate and clean house if so I want to win him. The monkey does a wonderful job on bloggin. I always enjoy your post. I am a F and S. Have a good evening and can't wait to see what goodies you have tomorrow. Lena
lenatemplin@yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

Susan, you are totally incredible! I can't believe you have done sooo much in just a year. When I look back at my year, which is coming up very soon, nothing compares! Just monkeing around....you come up with such fun posts! Your pics are like out of a magazine and so beautiful. EVEN a monkey in the lighthing you create is amazing! Happy blogaversary! See you tomorrow!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

Susan, you are totally incredible! I can't believe you have done sooo much in just a year. When I look back at my year, which is coming up very soon, nothing compares! Just monkeing around....you come up with such fun posts! Your pics are like out of a magazine and so beautiful. EVEN a monkey in the lighthing you create is amazing! Happy blogaversary! See you tomorrow!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger pinkladynz said...

can sammy visit me? this was a wonderful surprise as I have always thought you did such a wonderful job. You are always my first stop. Being a Carolina (south) girl myself, makes your blog so special and useful to me.
Thanks, patsc

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Anonymous sheila said...

Well, well, well. Sammy I just love reading your blog posts. You are so cute. I love that little striped monkey, too. Those are the cutest sock monkeys I have ever seen. Now that cat candle is great!. I would love for you to just put it in a box and send it my way. By the way, I subscribe and follow. Read you every day. Keep blogging.
Sheila

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Toronto Girl said...

Too funny! Sammy is adorable and so is that candle!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Ginny said...

How funny! I never had a sock monkey or anything like it when I was a kid. Your blog is always so clever!
I do like the halloween candle. It is so cool. I know my grand babies would love it!
I am a follower, and will stay that way!! I learn a lot and am inspired when I read your blog.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Jen O said...

Sammy is something else! Love the candle and I am a follower! Everything about your blog brightens my day. Thanks.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Jewel Sauls said...

Susan, Love Sammy and the Boo Candle! I love your blog and follow you not only here, but also on Twitter!!! Tablescape Thursday is a real highlight of my week. Thank you so much for all you do. I got a little sock monkey from Colonial Candle with my free tealights from your blog giveaway earlier and it is so cute!!!!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger food with style said...

such a cute post, love the snacks!

you are going to be SOOOOOOOO popular blogspot is going to kick you off one day with all your traffic, time to start thinking BIGGER AND BIGGER, i have seen it happen with others~

congrats on all your great ideas and success, can you believe its only been one year of such fun?!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Sandi (Meme) said...

You are such a genius! Fun Blog! Have a great week, and sign me up for that candle!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

After I check my email, I linger over your blog. Truth be told, probably way too long when I need to get other stuff done. But, I can't help myself. Jackie a subscriber JLeonard088@yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Kathleen said...

That is too cute...Sammy has a very neat desk too.
No, I don't recall having a sock monkey. I was the last of 4 girls, so whatever survived the other 3 was mine! I had socks though..be thankful for small things!
Great post..

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Susan. I am a newcomer to this awesome site, thanks to a new friendship. I have been enjoying the numerous decorating ideas and comments for over a week and finally decided to leave message. While visiting this site I am able to relax and my creative ideas are off and running.Thanks for sharing!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Shirley said...

Susan, I don't know how I first ran across your blog but last May is when I started blogging and your site is the one that started me!!! Yes, I'm a follower and a subscriber.
Happy anniversary!! And I would've never suspected Sammy!!!
Shirley
Shirley's World

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Shellbelle said...

I love sock monkeys! Mine is named Jerry and he sits on a shelf next to my vintage Lamb Chop. Sammy is the cutest blog model I have every seen and he definitely is not camera shy.

Happy Blogoversary!

BTW, I am an "F"!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Gena said...

My girls love that candle! I would love to be entered.

I check your blog almost every day (when I can) and love to see what you're doing.

I had several sock monkeys when I was little. My mother and I made tons of them one year for all the kids in our church nursery. We literally had sock monkeys all over our house! Seeing yours brings back good memories.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Suburban Stitcher said...

Great giveaway! Either (or both) of my two boys would love these monkeys!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a cute post. I think Sammy is just too cute. Hugs, Marty

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Well, hello Sammy!! Thank you for making the TTs possible!

Katherine

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Rhonda said...

Hey Susan,

That is so cool you have Sammy to help you out in the blogging world. He is too cute!

I came to your blog through Rate My Space. I saw your porch over there and fell in love. Your porch is the inspiration for my dream house. I will have a similiar porch someday!!

I am a follower and have enjoyed your blog so much! Keep it coming!

PS adorable candle!

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger Maryrose said...

Susan,
You are too clever for words. I love Sammy and isn't it nice to have someone to blog with. Whoever comes up with the ideas... they are terrific. I have come away with much inspiration and even more good ideas. Thanks again. Love BNOP
Maryrose
PS your candle is adorable. I am off to do some shopping ;)

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger The Clines said...

Great candle and great blogging assistant! Too cute.

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Blogger cheryl said...

What a cutie, and in different sizes to boot. I still have my sock monkey and he is brownish grayish is color and guards the bed downstairs in our rec room.
Love the halloween candle(Halloween is my favorite holiday-no pressure for company or presents) I am an F and S
Love your blog
cheryl

 
At Wednesday, August 19, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan,
I just love your sense of humor.
Never know what fun we will find on your blog each time. The Shimmering Cat Halloween Candle is
just the thing for the children and
oh how they would love it.
Another Faithful Follower am I.
Grace

 
At Thursday, August 20, 2009 , Blogger Gayle from Southern Thresholds said...

Sock monkeys are the most fun aren't they? and that candle is adorable...i'm about to be a first time grandma (Jan) and I cannot hardly wait...I've always decorated like a mad woman but I have a feeling I'll be doing some serious "over the top" stuff next year...LOL I'm a follower for sure of BNOTP

 
At Thursday, August 20, 2009 , Blogger Simple Man Makin It Do said...

Girlfriend! You have made me laugh, after a very stressful day! Now I know where to come when I need peace and quite! lol As I saw the candle I said, my grands would love it! Then out came your words! lol My 3 year old granddaughter went to arranging my candles today. I think I am going to have two wonderful little Tablescapers! lol

 
At Thursday, August 20, 2009 , Blogger The Bloom Girls said...

Susan, you are such a stitch! I just love being around you! That monkey is absolutely hilarious! Are you sure your "sober" when you come up with some of these posts! ha ha! I did not have a sock monkey but my daughter Aimee did and she still loves them! She loves to buy things for her son with monkeys on them :) Have a great week!

Karyn

 
At Thursday, August 20, 2009 , Blogger Lynda said...

Oooh...I love the candle!! Kind regards to Sammy! :)

 
At Thursday, August 20, 2009 , Blogger Kate Kubler said...

CONGRATS on the blogaversary! I LOVE that cute halloween candle! GIMME:)

 
At Thursday, August 20, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan, I love your blog and have been a follower for many months now. I look forward to each and every one. You certainly have a beautiful home. Thank you for sharing.
Kathi
Kathi.Layfield@guycarp.com

 
At Thursday, August 20, 2009 , Blogger Jenna Z said...

Wow, what an awesome candle, so shimmery! I didn't have a sock monkey but my dad made me a stick horse and his head was made from a stuffed redheel sock. So the toe was his big red mouth!

 
At Thursday, August 20, 2009 , Blogger Six in One Hand said...

I love Sammy!!! Too cute!! Your blog was the very first blog that I followed after stalking it for months...only because I didn't know how to "follow." You have been such an inspiration to me and I just love your blog. Keep up the good work!!!

 
At Thursday, August 20, 2009 , Blogger she dreams big! said...

Wish I had a 'Sammy'. Then maybe I could say I posted everyday! But mine would never be as lovely as yours! (F)

 
At Thursday, August 20, 2009 , Blogger Pinky said...

This is the cutest post my friend!! Sammy is SOOOOO talented! What a guy!!!! You know I am a follower and subscriber! Just love the heck out of your blog!!!! Hugs, Pinky

 
At Thursday, August 20, 2009 , Anonymous Puna said...

Haha! You made me laugh. How cute is this?

 
At Thursday, August 20, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SAMMY IS A SUPER CUTE "HELPER". i HAVE A SMALL HELPER FROM COLONIAL CANDLES. PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR DRAWING FOR THE HALOWEEN CANDLE.
CAROLYN S.

 
At Thursday, August 20, 2009 , Blogger Cathy Miller said...

Wow, that Sammy is one talented fellow! And cute to boot! I hope you draw my name..that candle would look fabby on MY back porch (which after all, has been inspired by you, Susan!). I am a follower of your blog and a faithful reader...and sometimes a little "stalkerish" but in the nicest kind of way!

 
At Thursday, August 20, 2009 , Blogger bettyd_z7_va said...

I was resding your post and my very spoiled 6'2" 15 year old DS was sitting beside me and asked that I leave a comment so "HE" could win that neat candle!! Ha!Kids!

I'm so glad you finally came clean. Don't you feel better? They say confession is good for the soul.
But, watch out. Sammy will be trying to take over the whole show!!

Don't forget I'm a F/S.

Betty

 
At Thursday, August 20, 2009 , Blogger mgster said...

Never had a sock monkey...but would love it if one could fix my computer when it's down. That candle is spectacular! Please enter me. I am a FOLLOWER! :)

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 , Blogger Charo said...

¡Qué gracioso el monito Sammy! So cute. Congratulations!!!

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

What an adorable post!

And I was a deprived child. No sock monkey for me. Perhaps I'll have one to take me through my second childhood! ;^)

Ginger S/F

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 , Blogger FiddlersBride said...

LOVE those Sammy pics!! And those today's give-a-away would look so nice on our mantel to usher in the spooky season!

F/S
Mary in Baltimore

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 , Blogger Kelly B said...

I love sock monkeys!! I think I will be giving all of my children one for christmas this year. I know they will love it and it will be something for them to keep to give to their kids. As always, I am a follower!! :)

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 , Anonymous Shirley said...

What an adorable post. That candle is so cute. I'd love to win it. I've been a follower for a while now.

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 , Anonymous Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Sammy is just adorable! Love the cat candle. Please enter me.

Irma :)

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 , Blogger nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

I seriously laughed when I saw the picture of the Monkey. I must have one of those since we are planning to do the First Birthday for our little one a Monkey theme.
OK,seriously: I.MUST.HAVE.THAT. CANDLE...I'm Halloween DORK.
Thank you for the wonderful ideas!

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 , Blogger Caroline said...

haha...love the pics Susan. Miss Haylee and I had a good laugh!...would love to enter your drawing for that candle!!

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 , Blogger Denise Marie said...

great giveaway and Sammy is pretty special...never seen the cute coaster saying. :D

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 , Blogger DaCraftyLady said...

oh my I just love Halloween and this candle is adorable...I also wanted to tell you how beautiful your photos are and the shell candles are fantstic..
I am a F and S follower

Debb

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 , Blogger Margaret's Ramblings said...

What a precious little monkey. Please enter me in your giveaway (I am a follower)

Margaret

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 , Blogger Sarah said...

I am a follower here and I love that spooky candle. My kids would love it. :)

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 , Blogger Denise said...

I can't wait for Fall and to be able to decorate the house, I love the colors this time of year.
I'm a follower of your blog ;-)

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 , Blogger Charlene said...

Would so love to win the shimmery cat candle for little Grands to admire come Halloween. And if you get tired of Sammy's bannana bills send him to Texas I could use computer help BIG TIME! Does he do taxes? Gotta get that done since extensions only last soooooooo long. :) :( :0

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 , Blogger Margo said...

Sammy is the most adorable!! I have a thing for sock monkeys.... too cute and fun!!!

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 , Blogger Life on the Edge said...

This was hilarious! I enjoyed it so much.

Would love to win that cute Halloweeny candle! Follower and subscriber.

Kady

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 , Blogger Life on the Edge said...

This was hilarious! I enjoyed it so much.

Would love to win that cute Halloweeny candle! Follower and subscriber.

Kady

 
At Friday, August 21, 2009 , Blogger Flat Creek Farm said...

Sammy is SO cute! And so is the Halloween candle! Again... Happy Blogoversary! -Tammy

 
At Saturday, August 22, 2009 , Blogger Printersdevil said...

Wow and Sammy works so cheap! I also have to fess up. I just left a comment above that said I was a follower. I assumed I was because I check in here at least once a week. As I scrolled down, I was looking at your follower list and realized that my name didn't appear!!!!! But, now I am on the list. The Halloween candle is adorable. I am headed over to check out their other things.

 
At Saturday, August 22, 2009 , Blogger Gayla said...

Hope I'm not too late to be entered. I'm a follower and I love your blog. Sammy's pretty cool@

 
At Saturday, August 22, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

Susan,
I am a faithful "follower" of your blog. Sammy may try to take credit for the "brains", but you are responsible for all of the "heart" on BNOTP. The Halloween candle is adorable... I am ready for fall decorating!
Carol

 
At Sunday, August 23, 2009 , Blogger Tomarie said...

Susan, I was finally visiting around in Bloggyland tonight and am amazed that it's been one year since the start of your blog! It doesn't seem like that long when we were discussing what the title of your blog would be! Lol :-)
Congrats on making such a DIFFERENCE in lives...through your beautiful, informative, and thoughtful blog.
I came down here to this post because that's just about the cutest candle I've ever seen!...
Me wanty! Haha! And of course you know I'm a follower. :-)
Congrats again Susan....and our friendship is and will always be so special to me!
Love ya, L~

 
At Sunday, August 23, 2009 , Blogger The Raggedy Girl said...

How darling is the monkey and the chair he is sitting on is incredible. I am inspired by the candle as I love Halloween, what fun.

Your follower,

The Raggedy Girl

 
At Sunday, August 23, 2009 , Blogger Megan said...

I bought my daughter a sock monkey for her BD one year and we still have it. Love him! :) And I love that candle. Pick me pick me! ;)

 
At Sunday, August 23, 2009 , Blogger Megan said...

I bought my daughter a sock monkey for her BD one year and we still have it. Love him! :) And I love that candle. Pick me pick me! ;)

 
At Sunday, August 23, 2009 , Blogger Megan said...

S-RSS Got to double my chances, dont I?

 
At Sunday, August 23, 2009 , Blogger Megan said...

S-RSS Got to double my chances, dont I?

 

Post a Comment

Have BNOTP delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. BNOTP is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are snarky, mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to BNOTP's much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Between Naps on the Porch!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home