This Page

has been moved to new address

Underwater Dogs: Amazing Photography, Wonderful Dogs
Between Naps on the Porch: Underwater Dogs: Amazing Photography, Wonderful Dogs

Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps on the Porch is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on Decorating, Tablescaping, Before and Afters, Thrify Finds, and Gardening.

Apr 22, 2012

Underwater Dogs: Amazing Photography, Wonderful Dogs

Friends send fun emails my way from time to time; I'm sure you get them, too.  Occasionally, something arrives in my Inbox that is just too awesome to not share.

Earlier this week I received an e-mail with the most wonderful pics of doggies playing fetch with balls.   Underwater.



The photos are the work of the talented photographer, Seth Casteel with Little Friends Photo.




Seth has just completed a book titled, Underwater Dogs.  It is scheduled to be released October 23 of this year.  I'm thinking of ordering some as Christmas gifts for my doggy loving friends.   If you love dogs, or just appreciate amazing photography, you're going to love these photos.  Enjoy!













You'll find all these photos and many more at Seth's site, Little Friends Photo, where you can also order his book.  Seth blogs at, Little Friends.



Love amazing photography? Check out what photographer, Carl Warner did with food HERE!

24 Comments:

At Sunday, April 22, 2012 , Blogger Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

Those photo's are so cool! I love their facial expressions!!! Thanks for sharing =)

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2012 , Blogger Chris said...

Wow.....incredible photography and fantastic dogs!

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2012 , Blogger Something Nice and Pretty said...

Wow, is that what Buster looks like whenever we throw the ball in the pool? The facial expressions are so neat!

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2012 , Blogger ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

LOVED this Susan!! Thanks for sharing!

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2012 , Blogger Gayla said...

Eyes open. Ntent on a single purpose! That's why dogs get the "ball" and we don't! Love these shots!

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2012 , Blogger Jemsmom said...

Those are brilliant!

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What incredible pictures! I have trouble using my own camera and I can't imagine what it takes to creat his pictures.

Gretchen

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2012 , Blogger Jessica - Green PBnJs said...

I love these so much!! The dogs are adorable! -Jessica

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2012 , Blogger FABBY'S LIVING said...

LOL! Doggies are so much fun, nothing better than man's best friend!! Happy Earth Day Susan...the we home we all share.
FABBY

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2012 , Blogger JuneA** said...

thanks for the giggle!

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2012 , Blogger JuneA** said...

hee hee~~thanks for the giggle!

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2012 , Blogger Shabby chic Sandy said...

I love these! I have to show my hsband --they will make him laugh!

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2012 , Blogger Modern Country Lady said...

hahahaha fantastic!

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2012 , Blogger Sewconsult said...

Love them! Thanks for a funny post on a dreary day.
Beckie in Brentwood, TN

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2012 , Anonymous Mobile Personal Trainer Perth said...

Dogs can play like this!! I didn't aware about it. But I am afraid of Dogs. So, better I enjoy watching playing them.

 
At Monday, April 23, 2012 , Blogger Barbara said...

Susan, What great piictures...of course a person with 7 dogs would love dog pictures....I have several that are great swimmers and I might try to get them to do this.... Glad to see you again.

 
At Monday, April 23, 2012 , Blogger Barbara Neubeck said...

Hi Susan,
These photos are fabulous...
Thanks for sharing the address so we can see more.
What a clever photographer.
God Bless
Barb from Australia

 
At Monday, April 23, 2012 , Blogger laxsupermom said...

Love these! My SIL's cocker spaniel loves the water and will dive for rocks when we beach the boat. Amazing photos! Thanks for sharing.

 
At Monday, April 23, 2012 , Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE THE PICTURES, SO COOL!

 
At Monday, April 23, 2012 , Blogger Diane said...

What a great camera and photographer. Wow - unbelievable photographs!

 
At Tuesday, April 24, 2012 , Blogger The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh, thank you, you are sooo right, great Christmas gifts! I went and followed his blog to order his book for a couple dog loving friends.

Carol

 
At Friday, April 27, 2012 , Blogger HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

Those are some great photos! Made me smile and giggle!! Thanks for sharing.

 
At Sunday, April 29, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute and fun is that. So glad you shared that.


Erika

 
At Monday, April 30, 2012 , Blogger Cristy @ Art•ing Shed•quarters said...

OMG! I have some friends who would LOVE pictures of their kids, ahem I mean dogs, swimming in the pool. Who knew how entertaining their expressions would be!!! Wow!

 

Post a Comment

Have BNOTP delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. BNOTP is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are snarky, mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to BNOTP's much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Between Naps on the Porch!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home