This Page

has been moved to new address

Pink Saturday and a Little Spring Tablescaping...
Between Naps on the Porch: Pink Saturday and a Little Spring Tablescaping...

Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps on the Porch is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on Decorating, Tablescaping, Before and Afters, Thrify Finds, and Gardening.

Apr 10, 2009

Pink Saturday and a Little Spring Tablescaping...

Pink Saturday, is graciously hosted each week by Beverly, at How Sweet the Sound. Be sure to visit Beverly's wonderful blog to see a complete list of all the participants in today's Pink Saturday.

With Spring in full bloom, let's celebrate Pink Saturday, with some beautiful tablescapes created by my dear friend, Linda, who is sometimes affectionately called "Mom" since she is "Mom of a German Shorthair" on RMS. Each one has touches of that lovely spring color, pink. Enjoy!

I love all the bunnies in this tablescape. I believe I spy some beautiful Herend bunnies, too. Oh, and there's even a figural bunny napkin ring. Now this definitely says, SPRING!

Are you spotting the pink in each of the tablescapes...after all, it's Pink Saturday! :-)

Beautiful...both the view and the tablescape!

I love the egg cup with the face...reminds me of Gollum's. :-) Isn't the tablecloth wonderful?! Pink jelly beans...yum!

Another wonderful, figural napkin ring and a cute, pink, spotted egg...

I LOVE this china! Linda, please share the pattern with us...it's lovely! Linda is one lucky bird...I just found out she actually knows Mary Carol Garrity, the owner of the Nell Hill's stores and the author of the book, Feather Your Nest. I love how Linda incorporated her book right into this tablescape with all the adorable nests. :-)

Thanks, Linda, for sharing these beautiful tablescapes for Pink Saturday. You can see more of Linda's beautiful tablescapes by clicking HERE.

In case you missed it, those white, Target birds are up to lots of michief. Just click HERE for all the details and information on how to play along on Wednesday, April 15th.

Also, Monday is Metamorphosis Monday...what Before and Afters will you be sharing...can't wait to see!


Don't forget to stop by Beverly's by clicking HERE for more Pink Saturday fun! Have a glorious weekend!

Labels: ,

44 Comments:

At Friday, April 10, 2009 , Anonymous Arleen ~ The Tea Room said...

Beautifully charming! Thank you for sharing these photographs, Happy Pink Saturday, and Happy Easter! ~Arleen

 
At Friday, April 10, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise to come to your blog on a Friday night and find evidence of two of my most favorite people in the whole world! Yep, Susan, that would be you and Linda! As usual, absolutely beautiful. Makes me hungry though. I have to go find the Easter candy. Welcome to the weekend!
hugs~ C

 
At Friday, April 10, 2009 , Blogger Kim said...

Susan I got such a kick out of your birdie post. What a hoot!! or should I say, "Tweet"! Now if I can still find me those S&P shakers at Target I will definitely be participating in the fun. If not, I'll just have to amuse myself by seeing what everyone else's birds are up to!
Kim

 
At Friday, April 10, 2009 , Blogger Kris said...

Your tablescapes always amaze and inspire me. Love all the touches of PINK.

Have a happy day

Kris

 
At Friday, April 10, 2009 , Blogger Lady Katherine said...

Thank Linda for sharing! I love the egg cups, bunnies and the cloth! Just wonderful!

 
At Friday, April 10, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evening, Dear Susan! Oh, how wonderful to showcase Linda's beautiful tablescapes! She is wonderful, isn't she?
I want to wish you and your family a blessed Easter!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

 
At Friday, April 10, 2009 , Blogger Martha said...

What wonderful tables -- all with a touch of pink. Don't you just love Mary Carol Garrity? She is a charming lady and her stores in Atchison and Kansas City are awesome.

 
At Friday, April 10, 2009 , Blogger Charlotte said...

Hi Susan....thanks for sharing Linda's beautiful table...I loved the plate with the bird on it...and the little face egg cup was so cute...I know you love your egg cups...Have a Happy Easter...and stop by my blog this Tuesday...It's my one year anniversary and a little look back at my year...Sue.

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger Renae Moore said...

You do such sweet tables! I always enjoy seeing what you put together.
Blessings to you....
Renae

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger Four Paws and Co said...

Susan, I love it when you have "guests"! What a surprise to discover your guest is Linda aka Mom!

Linda, your tablescapes are just to fabulous for words! I've always enjoyed your photos on RMS. Thank you for allowing Susan to share them with us! ♥

Diane

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger Linda in AZ * said...

* Hi, Sweet Susan! Came by to finish looking at all of the TTs I started enjoying yesterday afternoon (I started at the BOTTOM of the list this time!), & what an HONOR to see my very own photos here, sharing things I so very much enjoy, & so beautifully describied by you! I am humbled, and I mean that sincerely! ("WOW!"). To ANSWER a question: If you're talking about the "bird/quail" plates, I got them at Pottery Barn mannny months ago, when they first came in~~~ They really ARE so lovely n' "happy"! Thank you dear friend, for the honor of being highlighted in your very special, very wonderful blog. Warmest, humble thanks, and loving wishes for a BEAUTIFUL EASTER WEEKEND! XOXOXO, Linda *

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger ♥Mimi♥ said...

Gorgeous! Come on over and set my table! Wonderful Pink Saturday and...have a blessed, peaceful and hopeful Easter Sunday!

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger Linda said...

How gorgeous, Susan! Happy Pink saturday and Easter. I love your choice of music...Brother Izzy will remain alive in the hearts of those who enjoy his music!
Linda

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger Eclectic Chic Style said...

Love the tablescapes!!
Have a Super Pink Saturday and Happy Easter to you!
♥ Teresa

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Hi Susan, happy Easter! I love seeing the tablescape.. so simple and yet pretty especially when there is a hint of pinkness.. Have a great Easter!

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger Jewel Sauls said...

Thanks for sharing your friend Linda's tables! They are all gorgeous!!!:D Happy Easter, Jewel

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

What a pretty table.

Happy Easter!

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger Chandy said...

Sharing Linda's tables was such a generous thing to do for her! Wonderful idea!

Also I want you to know that I'm a fan of your blog! I have the Fan Award waiting for you in my blog...

Have a great Saturday!

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Astounding! Beautiful job!

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger Glenda/MidSouth said...

They are all so pretty. Happy Easter to you and your famly.
Glenda

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger SmilingSally said...

I wanted a closer look at those napkin rings. Maybe next time. I wish for you a Blessed Easter as you celebrate our risen Lord.

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger imjacobsmom said...

Hi Susan, It was fun seeing "Mom"/Linda's tablescape today she does have the best style! Hope you are having a Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter. Are you having Easter in the porch this year? We are actually going to have pleasant weather - perfect for an egg hunt! ~ Robyn

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger Claudia said...

Fantastic tablescape! Happy Pink Saturdat!

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Loving all the beautiful Pinks! The bunnies are so cute. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger Tomarie said...

Thank you for showcasing one of my favorite people! Linda decorates with such flair, beauty and class! This is simply and STUNNING and GORGEOUS tablescape!!

Susan, please stop by and pick up a scrappy award and add me to your collection of Biggest Fans! :-)
Love ya! L!

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger Deanna said...

Susan,
Linda sure put together some lovely tablescapes and offered up some wonderful inspirations!

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
and Happy Easter
Deanna :D

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger susan said...

Susan-Thanks for sharing Linda/Mom's tablescapes. I loved seeing her tables on RMS, but don't visit there much any more. Somehow you just KNOW she's a nice person from reading her comments and seeing the care puts in her posts! Thanks!

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger Cottage Rose said...

Hey Susan; Happy Pink Saturday; I love all of her table scapes. She has some beautiful dishes and eye candy.. The view on her patio is just gorgeous. I will have to pay her a visit, thank you for sharing them with us... Have a beautiful Easter....

Hugs;
Alaura

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger jessiev said...

Love the bunnies! I am becoming a bunny-aholic! Happy Pink Saturday and Have a Blessed Easter!

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Linda's tablescapes are absolutely stunning! I have always enjoyed them so much and the ones outside showing the AZ desert are just amazing (such contrasts) Happy Easter! Cindy

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger 9405018--Pat said...

Beautiful tablescape Linda/MoM thanks for sharing...Don't you just love Mary Carol Garrity...Her store are wonderful and she is such a sweet lady.... Happy Easter Pat H

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing! Happy Pink Saturday!
Happy Easter!
Hugs, Lisa

 
At Saturday, April 11, 2009 , Blogger The Raggedy Girl said...

I just wanted to stop by and wish you a really Blessed Happy Easter.

from Roberta Anne
The Raggedy Girl

 
At Sunday, April 12, 2009 , Blogger CIELO said...

Dear Susan: May you and yours have a blessed Easter and may you experience the peace and love of God.

Hugs

cielo

 
At Sunday, April 12, 2009 , Blogger HiHo said...

inspiring tables....
happy pink,Heidi

 
At Sunday, April 12, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful.linda is one of the queens of vinyettes.and those egg cups are so very special.love it all Linda.thank you....ann

 
At Sunday, April 12, 2009 , Blogger Mrs. Cozy Home said...

LOVE the quail pattern plates...!!

 
At Sunday, April 12, 2009 , Blogger Gayla said...

Have a blessed and joyful Easter!

 
At Sunday, April 12, 2009 , Blogger Char said...

Hi Susan, you are right, Linda's tablescape is beautiful. From the looks of the pink hue in the background around the beehive, I would have to wonder if she is located in the desert of AZ or somewhere in the south west? Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter too, Char

 
At Sunday, April 12, 2009 , Blogger Pinky said...

Susan, thanks so much for sharing Linda's beautiful pictures! She is amazing and has SUCH beautiful things. Wishing you and your family a VERY happy, blessed Easter! Hugs, Pinky

 
At Sunday, April 12, 2009 , Blogger Fifi Flowers said...

Love the quail plate!
Painting on its way Monday morning... sorry for the delay... Happy Easter... see you Monday for Met fun!
ENJOY!
Fifi

 
At Sunday, April 12, 2009 , Blogger Melissa Miller said...

WOW! This is all gorgeous!
I missed it somehow. I'm so glad I checked back with you.
~Melissa :)

 
At Sunday, April 12, 2009 , Blogger Roses at Wedgwood House and Gardens said...

Great Easter tablescape pictures. The first one is my favourite. Thanks for sharing.
Pauline

 
At Sunday, April 12, 2009 , Blogger Marjorie Savill Linthwaite said...

Between Naps on the Porch,

Happy Easter,

Marjorie.

 

Post a Comment

Have BNOTP delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. BNOTP is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are snarky, mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to BNOTP's much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Between Naps on the Porch!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home