This Page

has been moved to new address

My Secret Weapon for Clean Shiny Windows & a Giveaway!
Between Naps on the Porch: My Secret Weapon for Clean Shiny Windows & a Giveaway!

Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps on the Porch is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on Decorating, Tablescaping, Before and Afters, Thrify Finds, and Gardening.

Feb 15, 2012

My Secret Weapon for Clean Shiny Windows & a Giveaway!

02-24-12 Update:  Thanks so much to everyone who entered the giveaway.  The funniest thing happened when I ran the InLinkz Random Number Generator.  One of the folks it selected was someone who works with Fish Foam who had left a helpful comment. :)  Ooops!

 So instead of rerunning the generator from scratch for all three winners, which would have made the other two winner names disappear, I just reran the generator asking it to select one more winner.

So, the three (3) winners, chosen by InLinkz Random Number Generator, are: Jodi, Sally and Erin!  Congrats guys! E-mail me at betweennapsontheporchatgmaildotcom with your addresses and I'll forward those on to Fish Foam who will gladly get your product out and on its way to you.






Window cleaning is not real high on my list of favorite things to do.  I'm guessing it may not be too high on yours either.  How is it that windows get so dirty anyway?  I know how they get dirty outside where rain, pollen and other outside elements abound, but what about on the inside?  It's kind of a mystery.

Recently, the good folks at Fish Foam, a Sponsor with BNOTP and experts in the science of window cleaning, offered to send some of their window cleaner so I could try it here in my home.

Fish Foam

I thought I'd give it a try here in the dining room.  The windows didn't look that terribly dirty, but it had been a while since they were last cleaned.  Now that I think about it, I can't remember when they were last cleaned.  Yikes.  As you can see, it was an overcast day out.



Prior to cleaning, I noticed a few streaks/smears like the one visible below, but overall I thought the windows were fairly clean.



I sprayed some Fish Foam on each pane and the first thing I noticed was it didn't make a beeline for the wood frame of the window like most window cleaners do.  It stayed where I sprayed it.  Cool!

I've always disliked cleaning windows because you have to hold the cleaner the whole time, spraying one window pane at the time while trying to beat the cleaner to the bottom of the window with your other hand.  Not so with Fish Foam.  It stays put, so you can spray a bunch of panes at once, put the can down and clean away.  That makes the process easier and faster...kind of like batch cleaning.



After I cleaned on the inside, I went outside and cleaned the other side, as well.  I was shocked by the difference when I was done.  This window that I didn't think was that dirty...well, take a look now. Much better!  I'm not exactly sure what's in Fish Foam but whatever it is, it works.  No scrubbing or elbow grease needed.  And no stinky ammonia to take your breath away.



 Clean and streak free...awesome!



By the way, if you love shiny, clean windows but would rather leave the cleaning to the experts, Fish Window Cleaning will do the job for you.  Visit Fish Window Cleaning and enter your zip code in the box on the left side bar to find the nearest location to your home.



Here's a side by side comparison.  I don't think I need to tell you which side is the Before and which is the After.  I took both pics with the same camera setting, same lighting, same lens, same everything.  You would swear I had a screen on the window in the Before pic, wouldn't you?  I had no idea my windows were so dirty.  It's like they were covered with a thin layer of grime.  Yuck.  This has totally inspired me to clean all the others.  I'm going to download a new book from Audible this weekend and get cracking.



Update:  Several folks have asked in the comments where to order Fish Foam.  Click on this picture below and it will take you to their site where you can order.

Fish Foam



Giveaway from Fish Foam:  3 Winners!


Fish Foam is giving away a 3-pack set of Fish Foam to three (3) BNOTP readers.

How to Enter: 

1. Just leave a comment on this post to be entered.  If your comment will show as "anonymous," please be sure to leave your name/email in the comment so you can be reached if you should win.  As always, you do not have to be a blogger or have a blog to participate.


2. For a second chance to win, "LIKE" Fish Foam on Facebook, HERE.

3. For a third entry, "Follow" Fish Foam on Twitter,  HERE.

4. For additional entries, share this giveaway on Twitter or Facebook.   Feel free to use the share buttons below for an easy way to share this giveaway.

*Important:  Be sure to leave a comment for each entry since I'll be using the Inlinkz Random Number Generator to select the three winners.

Please Note:  Due to shipping costs, this giveaway is limited to residents of the contiguous United States.   Product will ship via UPS.  Giveaway ends Monday,  February 20th at midnight.

Best of luck to everyone!

285 Comments:

1 – 200 of 285 Newer› Newest»
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Debby said...

The difference is amazing. I would love to try. I need my cleaned right now.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, Fish foam does a great job. I have never heard of it but will look for it in the store.

ccoop

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Katie @ Wildwood Creek said...

I love clean windows and can't wait for the snow to melt so I can try Fish Foam.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Katie @ Wildwood Creek said...

I like Fish Foam on fb.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Susie {a.k.a. Mrs V} said...

Pick ME I have filthy Windows :) Yes, for the chance of winning I will admit it :)

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Susie {a.k.a. Mrs V} said...

I am a new Fish Foam Fan on Facebook :) SusieWillowHouse

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Karol said...

I'm in. My windows need cleaning. Yours look great. What a difference.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Susie {a.k.a. Mrs V} said...

I follow Fish Foam on Twitter -- @SusieQuips

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Karol said...

I'm in. My windows need cleaning. Yours look great. What a difference.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Simply Jessabells said...

Awesome, my house is the house of windows. I'm constantly cleaning them. It takes me forever! Thanks for the chance.

Jessica

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Simply Jessabells said...

I shared this giveaway on my Twitter @jspara. Thanks so much for the chance.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Heather said...

Wow, what a difference. I know my windows are dirty, so I cannot imagine the difference in my before and after pictures!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Anita Diaz said...

My goodness, I could use that! Lots of windows and lots of little hands all over them! I liked on FB and leaving a comment here. Oh please let me win, lol!!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What a difference!

mmdgamble at gmail

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm following @fishfoam

at meggieg25

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Bevie Pearl said...

I would love to try this product. I like that the Fish Foam does not run down the window when cleaning it. Looks like an awesome product. Thanks for the giveaway.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Snowdrop said...

wonder what the name is all about-
does it smell like fish? any fish in it?
oh well, no matter, the results speak for themselves :)
would love to try it.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Vickie H. said...

I am eager to try this product! Thank you for hosting!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Vickie H. said...

I "LIKED" Fish Foam on FB!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Gerry said...

I'm sure my windows would benefit greatly from a good cleaning! This product looks like just what I need!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Diane said...

Oh my gosh, I really need to win this! I live in a 100 year old house with very tall windows and they are a pain to clean. This product looks like it would make the job easier!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Diane said...

I liked Fish Foam on FB!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Tess Maxey said...

What a difference in the before and after! Who would know that something called fish foam could clean windows that well. I'd love to try it!!!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Laurie said...

My windows could really use some of the fish foam.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Thirkellgirl said...

Oh, that sounds like a great thing to have. I live in hope that spring is around the corner, and as soon as there's actually some light shining through my windows it would be nice to have them clean!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Denise Waghorn said...

I relocated to Savannah last year, and the view from my dining room is to a lagoon! I see herons all day (white and blue), along with lots of turtles and butterflies. I'd love to really be able to see them and Fish Foam can help it happen. Please pick me!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Denise Waghorn said...

The view from my kitchen is to a lagoon - I'd love to have clean windows like those in the "after Fish Foam" views so I can see the herons (blue and white), turtles and butterflies in my yard. Please pick me!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always looking for good products and would love to try Fish Foam.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Cynthia said...

Huge difference in the before and after. I could use this that is for sure. I have a lot of windows.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always looking for good products and would love to try Fish Foam.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Kim Stewart said...

Wow, that is some kind of difference! After winter my windows could definitely use a good cleaning!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger kim2649 said...

I almost ordered some of this the other night. I'd love to win it !

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Sonny G said...

wow,what a difference.. please enter me in this giveaway.. I'll thank you and my neighbors will thank you too:)

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Sheila said...

I have tried MANY different window/glass cleaning products and still see streaks afterwards. Hope I win some Fish Foam but if not I will try to locate this product at a retail location near me.

libertydog7174@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

Oh, I would love to win this!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

I "like" Fish Foam on FB! :)

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Terry and Yvonne said...

The difference is amazing!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Wow, that is amazing,Susan! I hate cleaning my windows because of that runaway cleaner and then I always feel like I'm constantly wiping them to get it totally streak and lint free.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Terry and Yvonne said...

I liked fish foam on fb

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cleaning my windows is on my spring cleaning list, and this would help a lot. Cross fingers to win! Robinm at austin dot rr dot come

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger fourkidsmom said...

I would love to try this.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger fourkidsmom said...

I also "liked" fishfoam on fb.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don"t mind cleaning windows, but I'm all for a product that will make it easier. I'd love to try this one.

Rhonda
bskt197@aol.com

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger EllenP said...

I hate cleaning windows but love it when they are clean. This stuff looks great and I'd love to try it out.
edelperry@cox.net

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

How fabulous . So sparkly clean. Looks amazing. Hugs, Marty

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger grandma to 5 said...

Must try this. My windows look terrible. Thanks for the information.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger EllenP said...

I hate cleaning windows too, but love it when they are clean. This stuff looks great and I'd love to try it out.
edelperry@cox.net

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous marylnail@bellsouth.net said...

I would love to try this on my filthy windows!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just liked them on facebook.

Rhonda
bskt197@aol.com

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger grandma to 5 said...

Thanks for this info. My windows are looking pretty sad.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger grandma to 5 said...

Must try this. My windows look terrible. Thanks for the information.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger RolleenB said...

Oh I love their name. Your windows look great. I will look for it next time I am shopping.

rgbodeis@yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Shari @ My Cottage of Bliss said...

I just went to the Fish Foam website to try to place an order (since I never win anything--EVER) but can't seem to get their shopping cart to respond. Maybe your post has their site overwhelmed with traffic! :) Therefore, I decided to come back and enter my name in the hat. I'd really love to see if Fish Foam would work on some stubborn glass I can never seem to get streak-free, despite trying many different commercial and homemade products on it.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures were amazing! I'm putting my house on the market next month...i could use some fish foam to increase the sparkle!!!
wendy k
wendyadoula@wi.rr.com

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger The Wool Cupboard said...

My windows need help badly! I would love to win this glass cleaner. Thank you!!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Hillcrest Acres said...

What a great giveaway!! I've heard about Fish Foam and have been wanting to try it.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Tabitha Corsica said...

This looks like a product worth trying!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Tabitha Corsica said...

I've "liked" the Fish Foam facebook page!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Mary S. said...

I really need this product...my windows are crying out for some good cleaning! I would love to try this.

mry_stndrd@yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Hidden Haven Homestead said...

Wow! Love the idea of the foam and not a runny liquid mess. Your windows look amazing. Would love to use Fish Foam here on the homestead windows. They sure get dirty fast around here.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Hi Shari, Click on "products" at the top of their site and the various products should pop up. Then click on the Fish Foam product you would like to order and at the bottom you'll see the "add to cart button." Just click that next. Hope that helps. :)

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Patricia R. said...

This product sounds great! And boy, do my windows need cleaning. Thank you for the chance to win.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Mary S. said...

I "Liked" Fish Foam on Facebook.

mry_stndrd@yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Mary S. said...

I am following FishFoam on Twitter.

mry_stndrd@yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Yikes..what a difference...!!!...Definitely will like them on FB! Great product..

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Mary S. said...

I shared the giveaway on Facebook.

mry_stndrd@yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Betty Marie said...

Wow...I am going to try this product...Thanks.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Betty Marie said...

Wow..I will try this product..Thanks.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Laurie said...

The entire backside of my house is windows!! Not just windows, but dirty windows! This would be a dream win. :O) Perfect timing as I'm feeling a spring cleaning mode coming on.

digitaldc2004@yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Sherryd said...

I saw an article on this a while back and forgot all about it. Thanks for the post! I've been wanting to try it. It sounds like a great product and I love the fact that it has no ammonia because I'm an asthmatic..

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your before & after are amazing, & my windows need cleaned, too.
marivene@hotmail.com

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Cecilia said...

Wow that is a difference. I want some.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Jennifer said...

Wow, I'd love to be entered into your giveaway. The windows after picture is amazing~ Thanks for the opportunity!

Jennifer in Boise

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Shari @ My Cottage of Bliss said...

I did all that. The problem comes when I attempt to add the selected items to the cart, nothing happens and I can't seem to proceed any further. I bookmarked the site so I'll try again later.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Maureen said...

What a great product. It will be nice to be able to see the flowers as they start to bloom.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Oh, I see. I just emailed Nathan with Fish Foam and he said they just did something that should speed up the check out process, so try again. Hopefully it will work better for you now.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger lisa i said...

my husband would love this product, thanks for hosting the giveaway

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Barbara said...

Fish Foam looks like my kind of product. Easy to use and terrific results.

lutz.bb@verizon.net

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This might inspire me to start my spring cleaning.

debyoung61@aol.com

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger lisa i said...

and I liked fish foam on facebook

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

I've never heard of Fish foam, but it looks great. I hate cleaning windows because I can't breathe and my reward is cleaner windows with streaks. Hope I win some, but will buy probably buy some anyway.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Jodi said...

My husband does the windows at our house, and I'm looking forward to trying this product because we haven't found anything else that works very well. Your before and after pictures are impressive. Thank you for your "Things I can't live without" article. I enjoy your blog very much, so I am interested in the products that you like. I bought the They're Real mascara a few days ago. Love it!! I have incredibly stubby eyelashes, and this mascara does a great job without making my lashes look fake. Keep the suggestions coming!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger oldporscheracer said...

Wow! What an amazing product. Would love to give this a try. Your blog with your gorgeous photos is one of my favorite places on the web - I visit daily to get inspiration and just go "ahhhhhh"!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SOOOOO need this--I've had so many problems in recent years finding something that won't streak; it's so obvious when you have 2 sets of sliding glass doors and extra large places to clean. It clearly (no pun intended) made a huge difference in your dining room window; thanks for sharing this product which is entirely new to me! Belva (kbpuck@bellsouth.net)

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Miss Jean said...

I desperately need Fish Foam!!!!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Miss Jean said...

I desperately need Fish Foam

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Miss Jean said...

I liked Fish Foam on Facebook.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Pattie Tierney said...

Impressive I must say. I can see I'm going to be needing a case of this stuff. Thanks for posting about it, although it does sound like something one might use to clean an aquarium. ;-)

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Natasha said...

Anything to make life a little easier is a plus in my book. Window cleaning is a huge pain in my house. Thanks! I'll be buying this product soon.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Lee Ann L. said...

Wow! this sounds too good to be true! Thank you for a chance to win.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Lee Ann L. said...

I liked Fish Foam on facebook. :-D

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Lee Ann L. said...

I am now following Fish Foam on twitter! (@dlk3265)

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Karen said...

Sounds like a winning product. Hope I can find it locally!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

It's a gray day here in NH today so some clean windows are in order to brighten my world.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Ann said...

wow!!
serious window cleaner!!! i'd love to win!
i have a disability ,so "chasing" window cleaner is not high on my list!! this would make the chore so much easier!
no ammonia smell?...my asthma will love it!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Linda said...

I need this, with having COPD I just can't take the
smell of glass cleaner or ammonia.
Would love to see the magical difference it would make
on the doggies nose prints all ove my glass doors.
Thanks again.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Dana said...

Oh, how I need some Fish Foam!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Granna said...

Looks like good stuff!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger LoriU said...

I need this too! I hate cleaning windows. How does it smell though?

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger LoriU said...

I liked Fish Foam on Facebook too!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Ellen said...

Wow, that's amazing. I have heard of it before but never got to see the side by side comparison. Thanks! I have a funny window cleaning story. I had just moved into our home. I tried everything to get the livingroom windows clean. The just wouldn't come clean. I even asked for suggestions from people on Facebook. I got all kinds of ideas. I bought everything, they just wouldn't come clean. Then I discovered that they were double pained windows and they were dirty in between. I felt like such an idiot. Now I don't know how to get them clean!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could you some help for sure. Have learned that coffee filters make great cloths to clean off foam. Would like to try this product. Happy cleaning. Cherry

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger the cape on the corner said...

my cat would love it if i won this! the sunroom is her hangout, and man, those windows need a good cleaning with something more powerful than windex. fingers crossed!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger wranglerkate said...

Hi - Thanks for the chance to win what seems to be a terrific product! Please enter me in the giveaway. Thank you, Kate (kcarr@schwabe.com)

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger BJ said...

I have gotten so used to the nose prints on the windows that I forgot I was supposed to be able to actually see through the glass. I really need this!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Marian said...

Odd name but if it makes my windows and mirrors shine, who cares?

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a difference! I want to try it too!

chlorens@yahoo.com
Christine

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Velvet625 said...

My windows could sure use this on both sides!!!!!!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Velvet625 said...

I also liked Fish Foam on Face book and looked up on the map to see how close to me I can find some. Might have to take a road trip soon!!!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger sewmygosh said...

the difference between the before & after is amazing!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger LindaSonia said...

Wow, this product looks like it does the job very well. Would love to try it out! Thanks for the chance.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger LindaSonia said...

I "liked" Fish Foam on Facebook!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Mary L said...

I can't wait to try Fish Foam, thanks for sharing this awesome product with us.

Mary L

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Mary L said...

I can't wait to try Fish Foam, thanks for sharing this awesome product with us.

Mary L

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger kehc said...

Think I could really give Fish Foam a run for it's money. Have the perfect grimy windows.

Karen
jaycook@comcast.net

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Kathy said...

Love this! We had a company come to bid on replacing our windows. We'd never counted before - we have 38 - needless to say the cost was prohibitive, I'd love to win - I'd put my IPod Shuffle on and go to town!
Thanks for hosting,
Kathy

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Kathy said...

I LIKED Fish Foam on Facebook!
Kathy

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Barbara said...

I've been dreading and procrastinating about cleaning my windows. Maybe Fish Foam will get me motivated! I'd love to win!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Lisa said...

Beautiful, thanks Susan for the great giveaaway...
Lisa

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will take all the help I can get "out of a can". The fish foam looks amazing. Do you wipe it off with a cloth, paper towel, newspaper or what? I'm sure that will make a difference in the outcome. Hope I win.......

Gloria
glofay@charter.net

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger A Hint of Home said...

That is amazing! I just spoke with my hubby yesterday about the windows needing a good cleaning! Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the results using Fish Foam on your windows. Sandy
agulso@comcast.net

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Jennie said...

Oooh my windows need some Fish Foam love!!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Jennie said...

My windows need some fish foam love!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Carolyn said...

Thanks Susan, I can't wait to try this. I can't stand having my windows dirty.
Foam seems like such a great idea!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Jackie Kirner said...

Dog nose smudges all over my windows - Some fish foam would do wonders here!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I;m with you love clean windows not a fan of cleaning them though lol

Thanks for the chance...

Kathy :)
jokaj@comcast.net

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

You always give us the best information from removing wallpaper to cleaning our windows! Thanks Susan for all the info and for the chance to win!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger labbie1 said...

I would sure give it a try especially since you said it doesn't have an ammonia smell and cleans streak free.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger labbie1 said...

I liked Fish Foam on Facebook! No Twitter account--sorry! :)

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Wendy said...

I hope I win! I'm going to check out the Fish Foam website right now.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Arleens favorite home said...

Hi Susan. I've had Fish window cleaning to my home twice this past year to do the outsides. They do a great job,and the price is reasonable. I did not know about the foam. I'll be using it, that's for sure. Thanks for the great blog. I should be up and running by the middle of March. I'll let you know and hope you will stop by.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Susan and Fish Foam!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Lori said...

I sooo need to win some fish foam. Maybe I would start doing windows.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - what a difference - would love to win this give away!!!
Kathy Graves

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Mary said...

Always looking for new products to make cleaning easier! Thank you for the great give away!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Mary said...

Shared BNOTP's Fish Foam give away on Facebook! Love these give aways Susan!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Mary said...

Liked the Fish Foam folks on Facebook. That sentence sounds like an ad! LOL. Left them a comment too!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Dee said...

I would love to try Fish Foam, I have some dirty windows!!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Leighway said...

Holy Moly!! I'm going to get some Fish Foam regardless of whether I win or not!! This is a good post.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Sarah said...

Oh, Susan, sign me up! I love having sparkling, clean windows. ~ Sarah

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Linda Jo said...

I ordered this a couple of weeks ago! I love it! It is amazing!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger DonnaSue said...

Always looking for a good window cleaner. I have south facing kitchen and diningroom windows. Thanks so much!!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Babybloomr said...

We're getting ready to list our house-- I need this!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Angela said...

I had a similar experience recently after redoing my dining/sitting room and completely exposing the windows. I didn't think they were THAT dirty until after I cleaned them. Whoa! They are big and I have to use a ladder on the outside so I dislike the effort to catch the spray like you describe. Thanks for the chance to win Fish Foam

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Angela said...

I like Fish Foam on FB. Thanks again.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Wowzer!! What a difference. I would love to win this.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I liked on facebook!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Barb S said...

I would love to win this! Thanks for the giveaway!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Mary Lou said...

I have a house in SC that is almost all windows...I really need Fish Foam!! Thanks for the opportunity.
Mary Lou

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Matt Page said...

This Fish Foam looks like a great product for cleaning windows.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Matt Page said...

Fish Foam looks like a great way to clean windows. Would love to win.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Sherry@The BarnQuiltStore Blog said...

I'd LOVE to try Fish Foam!
Count me in!
♥'s
Sherry

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Glenda said...

Yes, I want to enter! It looks amazing.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger CHERI said...

I would love to win Fish Foam. I went to their website and the price was very reasonable but shipping was over $13!!! Wow! That's way too much. Wish they would sell it at the grocery or WalMart! Thanks for the chance to win.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, Fish Foam will make my windows shine !!!!!!! Yeah.... Yvonneester@yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Grammy Goodwill said...

This would be a great help with my spring cleaning. Thanks for a chance to win.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

I love clean windows - huge difference!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

I like Fish Foam on FB!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Merlin said...

Strange name...however, if it gets the job done....I'm in!! franki
fmparde@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Tracey S said...

I hate to do windows, but this product makes me want to do them. And they really need it!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger Tracey S said...

I hate to do windows, but this product makes me want to do them. And they really need it!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger xinex said...

I ordered some, Susan. I have a hard time cleaning the windows by the pool. I hope this helps dissolve dried chlorine water on the windows....Christine

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2012 , Blogger xinex said...

I like Fish Foam on FB...Christine

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger BamaCarol said...

Oh I would love to give this a try! I have a huge sunroom and the windows could use a good cleaning!

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Anonymous Pet Insurance said...

Looks like there is no glass at all. You make my cleaning easier. Thanks a lot.

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Nancy B said...

Thanks for the giveaway. This product did an awesome job on your windows.

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have dirty windows & really need this ...really!
Bdeane56@hotmail.com

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Anonymous vicki said...

If you recommend this product Susan I know I will try it,sounds awesome.I liked this on FB also. sonnynuckols@att.net

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Patricia said...

Wow, it really made a big difference on your already clean looking window...I like Fish Foam.

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Nancy said...

I'm inspired and would love to win some to make cleaning my windows easier. And they do need it! Thanks for the chance.

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Gina said...

I can't believe how good your windows look.

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Cuscini said...

This is really informative giveaway! Thanks so much for the chance to win, but I'm checking out retailers right after I write this. Because of the salt in the air, window washing is a real problem here on Cape Cod. "Fish foam" seems made for us!
Hello to all with a big Cape Cod "wave,"
Judith Ann

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Nanci said...

I would love to win and try the Fish Foam...thanks!
nanci m

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Stephanie said...

Foam that stays in place is a great idea - thanks for sharing!

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Susan Nowell @ My Place to Yours said...

Oh yes , please. My windows need cleaned again too! Can't wait to try this product!

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty clear evidence I'd say!....."clear"....ha ha......get it! :) Would love to enter. I only have like one billion windows to clean. Happy Day to you. xo

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Lesa said...

what an amazing difference...would luv to try it. plan to order some too.

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Lori said...

I'd love to give it a try on my fishy windows. :)

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our windows are from 1914. I'll try anything to make them shine. zbetterhalf@sbcglobal.net

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to win. OlsonsforChrist@msn.com

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Lanetta said...

This is amazing! I can't clean windows due to issues with my hands, so this product will be a life saver indeed! Thanks for sharing!

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Maureen said...

I understand your pain on cleaning windows. This product sounds terrific and I checked the website but no service in my area code. With that said, I hope I win the giveaway so I can check out this product. Who knows maybe I could open a franchise?

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use this product all the time (I work for a fish window cleaning franchise.) And it is as amazing as Susan says. Shake well before using and use a lint free cloth (no paper towels). It works great on windows, mirrors, cars, and even lcd screens(It doesnt have any ammonia so it wont make it haze up like windex would).

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Cynthia@ITLLDO said...

I have so many windows in my cottage, and have been quite pleased withInvisible Glass which I find in the automotive department at Walmart. If Fish Foam makes it an easier job, I'm sure willing to give it a try.

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Cynthia@ITLLDO said...

I would love to try Fish Foam.

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the looks of the fish foam, looks like it does a great job! I too liked this on Face book!Charlotte

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOPS! Sorry I forgot to enter my email earlier! I like fish foam on Face BOOK TOO! tHANKS CHARLOTTE cAPS1971RLHS@YAHOO.COM

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Brenda said...

Maybe if I start prepping for Spring cleaning now, I'll be ready in time. :) Fish Foam would be a welcome addition to my arsenal. :)

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Brenda said...

I "liked" Fish Foam on FB!

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Brenda said...

I "shared" the BNOTP giveaway link on FB. I also told them all to read a great blog while they were at it...

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Bonnie Bee said...

I just came back over from the FISH FOAM web site.. order a 3-can box just in case I'm not lucky enough to win this magic stuff!!!! I cannot remember when my windows were last cleaned!!! Thanks for the tip..

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger tessie said...

I liked Fish Foam on Facebook...Cynthia Toone Riley

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger tessie said...

I have used their window cleaning service before. They were very pleasant and did great work. I would love to try this product! macintosh603@hotmail.com

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love to try Fish Foam. Looks like it would do such a great job, I might be inspired to clean the windows more often! LOL

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Marigene said...

I would like a product that doesn't drip and does a good job...I hate doing windows so anything that works good is a plus!

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Anonymous V. Butler said...

Can't wait to try!

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Lauren said...

What a difference! I would love to try Fish Foam!!
Jlma4@aol.com

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger Darlene G said...

Wow, I could sure use some Fish Foam. Thanks for the chance to win.

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2012 , Blogger nancylmt12 said...

My windows always have doggie nose prints on them! Have heard of this product, but never tried it and would like to...Nancy

 
1 – 200 of 285 Newer› Newest»

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home