This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Easter Weekend!
Between Naps on the Porch: Happy Easter Weekend!

Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps on the Porch is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on Decorating, Tablescaping, Before and Afters, Thrify Finds, and Gardening.

Apr 2, 2010

Happy Easter Weekend!

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day here! I am so happy to see the sunshine lasting a little longer every day. :-) I noticed a few days ago some birdies are building in the dovecote in my perennial garden again this year. I could see grassy stuff hanging out of one of the entrances. I haven't actually seen the birds, so I'm not sure if it's my bluebirds again. I really hope it is! :-) Are you seeing lots of birdie activity in your area, too?



Today is, also, Pink Saturday, hosted by Beverly, at How Sweet the Sound . Please, be sure to visit Beverly's wonderful blog to see a complete list of all the participants in today's Pink Saturday.

Before it's too late, I thought I'd share how my front door looks this time of year...well, that is for two more days...then it will change again.




Found this egg wreath at Pier 1 a few years ago. It was a bit pricey the first time I spotted it. I waited a few days and caught it 50% off. :-)






See you Sunday evening for Met Monday! Have a wonderful weekend!


40 Comments:

At Friday, April 02, 2010 , Blogger Phyllis @Around the House said...

I love that egg wreath and the simple pastel colors look rich and perfect on your beautiful door...

 
At Friday, April 02, 2010 , Blogger Rustique Gal said...

Hi Susan, Isn't Spring wonderful? I sat out on my porch catching up on Somerset magazines and getting a few art pieces underway. Your porch looks lovely. I'd love to nap there someday!
Love the egg wreath too. Happy Easter,
Sherry

 
At Friday, April 02, 2010 , Blogger Low Tide High Style said...

We have a bluebird box, but haven't had a family make a nest in there yet! I love bluebirds!! And I love your cute egg wreath too! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kat :)

 
At Friday, April 02, 2010 , Blogger Dorothy said...

Susan, it was an awesome day here in Florida as well. The birds are darting about and sounding off with their sweet chirping.

Love the wreath.

Happy Easter to you and yours!

 
At Friday, April 02, 2010 , Blogger Melanie said...

Have a great Easter!

 
At Friday, April 02, 2010 , Blogger Susan said...

Hello Susan...Can HEAR birdies at this time of year and hope they will start to come in droves as the weather warms up. Love your egg wreath. It looks very festive. Hope you have a great Easter! Thanks for making the world a lovelier place with your blog! I love it! Sincerely, Susan

 
At Friday, April 02, 2010 , Blogger Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Love the egg wreath! Happy Easter!!!

 
At Friday, April 02, 2010 , Blogger Shugee @ Blue Heron Cottage said...

Love your Easter wreath Susan! Hope you have a wonderful Easter. Happy Easter to you and your family!

 
At Friday, April 02, 2010 , Blogger Allie and Pattie said...

Happy Easter Susan and congrats to Trish!
xoxo Pattie and Allie

 
At Friday, April 02, 2010 , Blogger Tales From My Empty Nest said...

That is a beautiful wreath. Your door looks beautiful!! Have a wonderful Easter. Love & blessings from NC!

 
At Friday, April 02, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your Easter egg wreath, Susan! Happy Easter to you and your family.
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

 
At Friday, April 02, 2010 , Blogger Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

KISS; Keep It Sweet & Simple that applies surely to the wreath!
Happy Easter with love from Georgia/USA

 
At Friday, April 02, 2010 , Blogger Glenda/MidSouth said...

Love the wreath! I have a gift card for Pier 1 and am saving it till I get some things cleared out around here! :)
Have a wonder weekend!

 
At Friday, April 02, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! Your wreath is gorgeous!!
Have a wonderful weekend!

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Bama Belle said...

LOVE IT!

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger The Little Red Shop said...

Your wreath is lovely!

Happy Easter!

: )

Julie M.

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Tamara Jansen said...

Glad to see you have put up the easter decorations 'cause I just don't have time.....too much spring planting going on at my place :)

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the Easter egg wreath. It certainly is full of eggs that's for sure and what a fabulous bargain. You must have a basement full of dishes and decorations because you seem to have something for every season and your tablescapes are always so remarkable. It is always such a pleasure when Thursday rolls around.

Happy Easter,
Jan
BellaCasa

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Angela said...

That egg wreath is just beautiful and awesome for 50% off! I love your red door girl...It is very similar colour to mine...Blessed Easter to you and yours...

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Johanna Gehrlein said...

The simple things are often the best. This Easter wreath looks gorgeously with the architecture of the porch.

Have a blessed Easter.
Johanna

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Barbara said...

Susan, Everthing is lovely as usual. I just dropped in to say HAPPY EASTER!

Barbara

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Sherry from Alabama said...

Such lovelies and congratulations to Trish!

Wishing you a happy Pink Saturday and blessed Easter.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger nycstylelittlecannoli said...

great wreath! Pier 1 always has the neatest things! Have a great Easter!!





http://nycstylecannoli.blogspot.com/

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Babs said...

Susan, The egg wreath is lovely and please let us know what lucky birds have chosen your dovecote for thier new "home".
Happy Easter to you and your family.

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Cynthia@ITLLDO said...

Susan, I love the simple elegance of your Easter door.
It was 84 yesterday here on the shores of Lake Ontario....I must have brought that sunshine and warmth back from FL!
Happy Easter,
Cindy

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Life in Rehab said...

I landed here from Bargain Bellisima, and I'm so glad I did! What a unique blog! I'll be back....often.

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Your red door- BEAUTIFUL!!!
And, the egg wreath is so much fun!
Have a wonderful Easter, and enjoy your wreath for a couple more days until next year. Doesn't time fly...
Joyce

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Pinky said...

YES, we have lots of bird activity. In fact right this minute I am listening to a robin beat the heck out of himself banging into the guest room window! They do this every year and in the winter the male cardinal does it!Marking their territory, maybe??? Have a wonderful weekend! XO, Pinky

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Heather Henderson said...

birds - i think i have one stuck in my chimney (or some other critter). The apt maintenance guy says it is stuck and we have to hope it finds a way out.

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Charo said...

Happy Easter!!!

Your wreath is gorgeous!!!

Charo

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Charo said...

Happy Easter!!!

Your wreath is gorgeous!!!

Charo

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Carol at Serendipity said...

Susan,

What a beautiful wreath.

We are finally having good weather here in Florida and it certainly does make a difference.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Carol

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Susan,
Love Spring; it's my favourite time of year. Love your Easter wreath; very pretty! Thank you for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday. Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter.

Blessings,
Sandi

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Sandy said...

I love your new blog header! I went to Home Goods/Target to find those cute heart shaped Easter plates (shown in your header) and didn't see any. In fact I didn't think either of our local stores had much Easter decor as I would have thought. I did find one small dish with ducks on it at Home Goods so the trips weren't wasted. Love your front door too!

Happy Easter!

Hugs,
Teacup Lane (Sandy)

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Beautiful wreath and a great bargin!

Happy PS,
Jacalyn

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful wreath, Susan! Love it! Always so yummy to get things you adore at 50% off! Score!

Wishing you and your loved ones a very safe and Happy Easter!

Cheers!
Tina

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

so pretty and cheerful! I forgot to sign up ahead of time for the pink party, so I'm leaving my pink link and hoping that you'll drop by soon. Have a fun weekend! until later...

http://livelaughmakesomething.blogspot.com/2010/04/peeps-show.html

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Creations By Cindy said...

Love the wreath! Happy Easter. Be blessed. Cindy

 
At Saturday, April 03, 2010 , Blogger Love Being A Nonny said...

I LOVE that egg wreath! Happy Easter! He is risen!

 
At Sunday, April 04, 2010 , Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE the egg wreath, and I especially love where you placed it on the door. Looks awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Have BNOTP delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. BNOTP is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are snarky, mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to BNOTP's much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Between Naps on the Porch!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home