This Page

has been moved to new address

They are Locking the Doors and You're Invited!
Between Naps on the Porch: They are Locking the Doors and You're Invited!

Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps on the Porch is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on Decorating, Tablescaping, Before and Afters, Thrify Finds, and Gardening.

Apr 1, 2010

They are Locking the Doors and You're Invited!



An exclusive night of shopping just for Between Naps on the Porch Fans!

Drop by...
Have a little something to drink and eat while you shop the great bargains!

When: Saturday, May 1, 2010
Time: 7:00-9:00
Location: A Classy Flea
1355 Roswell Road
Marietta, Georgia 30062
770-579-2555

For Directions: Click
HERE

(Please leave a comment as your RSVP for this event)

Print this invite for admittance, or say you are a BNOTP fan to get in!

18 Comments:

At Sunday, April 04, 2010 , Blogger Low Tide High Style said...

Oh, how fun!

Kat :)

 
At Sunday, April 04, 2010 , Blogger Susan said...

Ohhhh, Susan. Wish I could come! However, Massachusetts is not a hop, skip, and a jump from Marietta. Hope you all have fun, though. Sounds like a great event. Also hope your Easter Sunday has been super! By the way, if you get out of human services to try something different, I hope it's a second Classy Flea type shop....maybe even online! Wouldn't THAT be the pizazz? Take care, Susan. Sincerely, Susan

 
At Sunday, April 04, 2010 , Blogger Sarah said...

Sounds like a fun time, and I'd be there if I could. I trust you'll post lots of photos to record the event. What fun to get to meet so many of your followers too. My guess is it's going to be a full house.
I second the comment above by Susan, why don't you open a Classy Flea type shop on line.
I searched on line for the bee skep tureens, but so far no luck. If you have any ideas or suggestions send them my way. We don't have Old Thyme Pottery here in TX. I guess I could get on the phone and start calling stores in other states. :-)
Hope your day has been glorious! ~ Sarah

 
At Sunday, April 04, 2010 , Blogger Tara said...

Just marked it on my calendar! Can't wait!!!!

 
At Sunday, April 04, 2010 , Blogger Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

Oh I so wish I was closer to GA! My aunt and cousin live there and I would so drive down there if I was!!

 
At Sunday, April 04, 2010 , Blogger Erin said...

Ughhh...I'll miss it! Hubs and I are celebrating our anniversary that night. I sooo wanted to come!

 
At Sunday, April 04, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Planning on coming ! Thanks !

 
At Monday, April 05, 2010 , Blogger Creations By Cindy said...

Looks like a nice place to go shop. I'll have to see how far that is form me! Thanks for the invitation. Be blessed. Cindy

 
At Monday, April 05, 2010 , Blogger Helen said...

This is an invitation I will pass along to my daughter-in-law!
For Sure!

 
At Monday, April 05, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for organizing this event. I am planning on being there and looking forward to meeting you.
Hugs, Katherine S.

 
At Monday, April 05, 2010 , Blogger Unknown said...

Count me in. I will be there.

 
At Monday, April 05, 2010 , Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait to visit with all my fellow "porch nappers". Classy Flea is one of my happy places. Thanks for putting this together for us Susan.

 
At Monday, April 05, 2010 , Blogger Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Susan, I am going to try my best to come!! I have never been to the Classy Flea! I think ya'll are abiout 2 hours and 45 minutes from me.

Lou Cinda :)

 
At Tuesday, April 06, 2010 , Blogger Frog Hollow Farm Girl said...

Sweet greetings from Frog Hollow Farm! Wish I lived nearby - this looks like it's going to be sooo much fun! We'll be traveling from NJ to Ashevill, NC in a few days - if you happen to know of any really great places for us to stop and shop along the way I'd really appreciate the information.
Ciao, bella!

 
At Thursday, April 08, 2010 , Blogger LynnNGA said...

How fun!! I am a new follower from GA...Looking forward to the event!!
I enjoy your blog so much!!
Have a great day!
Lynn

 
At Friday, April 09, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

I wanted to let you know that Pam B. and her sister Julie B. will be attending the night at the Classy Flea. They are faithful readers of your wonderful blog.

Thanks,
Katherine S.

 
At Friday, April 09, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

I wanted to let you know that Pam B. and her sister, Julie B, will be joining the group at the Classy Flea. It's going to be soooo much fun!!!!

Thanks,
Katherine S.

 
At Saturday, April 17, 2010 , Blogger Jojo said...

Susan, Thank you for organizing this event! See you there!

 

Post a Comment

Have BNOTP delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. BNOTP is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are snarky, mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to BNOTP's much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Between Naps on the Porch!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home