This Page

has been moved to new address

Monster Mashing with BJ, Marty, Sarah and Bill!
Between Naps on the Porch: Monster Mashing with BJ, Marty, Sarah and Bill!

Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps on the Porch is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on Decorating, Tablescaping, Before and Afters, Thrify Finds, and Gardening.

Oct 13, 2009

Monster Mashing with BJ, Marty, Sarah and Bill!

The Cast:
BJ (Sweet Nothings)
Marty (A Stroll Thru Life)
Sarah (Hyacinths for the Soul)
Bill (Affordable Accoutrements)
Moi


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!




Click HERE to create your own Monster Mash fun.

41 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Anonymous nannykim said...

Gotta love Jib jab--funny

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger AuntNete said...

that was so cute, very funny

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger Melanie@TheOldWhiteCottage said...

Fabulous!

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger Sarah said...

Susan, this is too cute! I love it! Thanks for inviting me to your "Monster Mash" party. I love to dance and had a terrific time.
You have the most wonderful sense of humor and are always coming up with something totally new and creative. I don't know how you are constantly steps ahead of everything. I'm just barely trying to keep up with one or two new posts each week.
I'm eager to see those tables you've been working on throughout your house. Thanks again for making me a starlet! ~ Sarah

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Too cute Susan...I remember when I did this last year at Christmas time with you ha ha!! Hope your having a great day my friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh how cute! Looks like you all are having such fun at the party!

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger bj said...

OMIGOSH...how cute is this, Susan.
Just awesome and I am thrilled to be such a star. If anyone contacts you for my autograph...I just charge $1.00..I hope there's 20 people needing that autograph...then I could pay for another year of photo storage!! haha...
I LOVE THIS, Susan....so cute.
xo bj

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

OH What a Hoot! I just love your cast of characters, they are all stars!! Cindy

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger Julie Harward said...

That was so cute..I give it 5 stars! My daughter did that for Christmas too, way fun! I think I'm getting excited for the big pumpkin Charlie Brown...Come say hi :D

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger Glenda/MidSouth said...

Oh My Gosh! Love It!! Great cast of characters!! :-)
Glenda

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger Sue said...

I am never bored when I visit your blog! That was so cute.

Sue

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger Donna said...

Too cute! I love your blog. You will have to visit my blog and read my post about Amber my Angel.

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Susan what a thrill to be in your cast of characters. I just loved it. This is such fun. I think I've played it for the whole family now and I may call in the neighbors. lol Too fun. Thanks for including me. Hugs, Marty

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger Sue said...

We did this last week with photos of us from a family wedding. They were a hoot, too! You chose some excellent cast members. :-) Sue

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger Deanna said...

ha ha ha

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger Rettabug said...

I am cracking up here!! LOL Too, too funny....especially Bill! I think he really looks good in black! :D

Thanks for the giggles....I really needed some this week.

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

What a great looking group, and all of them are such good dancers! Thanks for the laugh. laurie

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

OMG! Hilarious! :)

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger Connie said...

Hi Susan,
How cute that was. Don't I recognize some people there ?? You all dance so well so perhaps you could go on " Dancing with the Stars " ......

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger Bill said...

Finally! My big break in show business! How can I ever thank you, Susan?

I'm going to have to watch it again! I'm a much better dancer than I realized! As a matter of fact ... we're all pretty doggone good, aren't we? ;)

Well, gotta run ... time to file down these canine teeth of mine ... they just keep on growing back!

Bill

 
At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 , Blogger Kathleen said...

That is so cute! I smiled all the way through it!
Thank you!

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Blogger Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Very, very funny. What a scary group. I just did a jib/jab for my family and sent it to my kids in college. Thanks for sharing
Yvonne

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Blogger Four Paws and Co said...

This is so awesome! I loved it! ☺

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was great to watch, I will forward the link to my grandchildren they will love it!!

It is a great way to get blogger friends together too!!! Bill, you were a great dancer!!

Jackie.

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan,

This is just tooooo cute!!! You have such a talent to keep your blogging friends entertained. The cast selection was just perfect and the dancing was a hoot!!!! I love it!!!!

Happy Halloween,
Katherine S.

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Blogger Suzann said...

Adorable!

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Blogger Suzann said...

Adorable!!!

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Blogger Cottage on the Hill said...

That was way too funny!! Loved your cameo!!!

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Blogger Joyce said...

This is so funny:) I need to give this a try.
Joyce

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Blogger Sandy said...

Now that's funny! ya'll are a riot!
=D

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Blogger erin's art and gardens said...

that is really a hoot!

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Blogger "Blossom" said...

Too cute

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Blogger Signing Out said...

LOL...this is too funny! I love it!

Jane

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

great idea...Ann

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Blogger Pauline said...

That's so much fun, lol. Well done, Susan :o)

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Blogger Julie said...

Susan, That is the funniest thing I have seen in awhile... To cute
xoxo
Julie

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Anonymous Christi @ A Southern Life said...

How fun was that? Fabulous!

Christi

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Blogger susan said...

How cute! Bill is perfect casting :)

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Blogger xinex said...

So cute, Susan! Really enjoyed watchign you all. What a cast! LOL!...Christine

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 , Blogger ~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

So so funny!! Thanks

 
At Saturday, October 17, 2009 , Blogger Lakeland Jo said...

what a fab blog!

 

Post a Comment

Have BNOTP delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. BNOTP is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are snarky, mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to BNOTP's much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Between Naps on the Porch!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home