This Page

has been moved to new address

JOY!
Between Naps on the Porch: JOY!

Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps on the Porch is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on Decorating, Tablescaping, Before and Afters, Thrify Finds, and Gardening.

Oct 7, 2009

JOY!

My tassel arrived from The Tassel House and I just had to share her with you! She positively shimmers. I'm always so in awe of the tassels Angela makes...they are amazing!



As you can see, I have Christmas on the brain, already! I'll have to find a special spot for her for the holiday season.



Thank you, Angela...I just love her!



See you tonight for Tablescape Thursday! :-)

33 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Sue said...

HI Susan,
Your tassel is adorable! I am glad to see I am not the only one getting in the spirit. I am looking forward to seeing all of the TT's coming up. Keep inspiring us!!
Sue

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

oh I got some fabulous tassles at market in Dallas last week...I should post them...Yours are always so beautiful...

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your tassel is so beautiful, I think I'd leave it out year round. It looks so pretty with your lamp too..really nice!
Come say hi anytime :D

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Greet Lefèvre said...

Very beautiful!

Greet

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Beansieleigh said...

She is beautiful Susan!.. a "joy" to behold! ~tina

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Natasha in Oz said...

That tassel is divine. I love your stunning photography too. NM

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

That's so pretty, Susan! It doesn't look bad hanging on the lamp either. The day you posted the giveaway, I ordered a tassel from Angela, too. Can't wait to see mine in person!

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Carol at Serendipity said...

Susan,

I will have to go tassel shopping when I get back to Florida. I was resisting but anything Christmas.....

Carol

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Tammy@InStitches said...

It's so pretty. I need to go check out her site.

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

She is certainly a stunning angel -- certain to bring Joy throughout the holidays and beyond.

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger kenju said...

She's lovely, and I'm sure you'll find a way to use her in a tablescape. I had a Christmas post yesterday.

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Candy said...

You're right...another beautiful tassel with a little message to keep the J-O-Y!
Loved the making of the column from Cheryl...clever people out there.
Wednesday Blessings ;-)

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Rettabug said...

What a treasure, Susan! It looks lovely on your beautiful lamp & I agree, I'd have to find a spot for her to *hang out* all year long.
Her message rings true the entire year.

I'm really looking forward to another TT, starting tonight. :D You & the other participants inspire & encourage me SO much! I can't tell you how much I enjoy visiting all the special eating arrangements.

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger ~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Hi Susan, I agree, she is lovely. See you Thursday.
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Sue said...

She's beautiful, and I can see why you are excited.

Sue

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning, Susan! I just love your new tassel! I'd leave it out all year - we can always use a little more joy!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger "Blossom" said...

She is beautiful.

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Susan, it is gorgeous, and I love the lamp you have it hanging on. What a beautiful tassel. Hugs, Marty

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Deborah said...

That is just so darn sweet, and your photos are enchanting. Always such a joy to visit you.

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Glenda/MidSouth said...

It is beautiful, I need to check her site out.

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Lady Katherine said...

I love the message Your Angel is sending! Joy! It so lovely! The lamp is so pretty she is hanging on!

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Patricia said...

She is beautiful!

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Patricia said...

She is beautiful!

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Allison Shops said...

What a beautiful tassle!

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger bj said...

O, she is, indeed, very pretty. The wonderful thing...she doesn't have to be put away after Christmas. We want JOY all year long.

I received my Thanks tassel today. It is just beautiful. Thank you so much. I am on my way to thank Angela...

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Cass @ That Old House said...

What a sweet tassel!
And I think "Joy" is an appropriate sentiment at any time of the year.
Cass

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Anonymous Beverly said...

Susan, she is gorgeous. I believe I "need" one of Angela's creations.

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Phyllis @Around the House said...

Love the tassels, she is so talented, I should have one of those.....

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Cottage Rose said...

Hi Susan; Oh she is just gorgeous.. I am going to check her out,, I for got the last time... silly me... I can't wait to see where you will put her for Christmas... she is just beautiful....

Hugs;
Alaura

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Dresser Girl said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!

 
At Wednesday, October 07, 2009 , Blogger Tardevil said...

Very pretty! She did a great job.

 
At Thursday, October 08, 2009 , Blogger prashant said...

I got some fabulous tassles at market in Dallas last week...I should post them...Yours are always so beautiful...
Work From Home

 
At Thursday, October 08, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan, What a beautiful tassel! She will really add to your holiday decorations.

Gretchen

 

Post a Comment

Have BNOTP delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. BNOTP is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are snarky, mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to BNOTP's much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Between Naps on the Porch!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home