This Page

has been moved to new address

The Secret to Clean, Shiny Windows: Fish Foam Giveaway
Between Naps on the Porch: The Secret to Clean, Shiny Windows: Fish Foam Giveaway

Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps on the Porch is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on Decorating, Tablescaping, Before and Afters, Thrify Finds, and Gardening.

May 16, 2012

The Secret to Clean, Shiny Windows: Fish Foam Giveaway

Update:  Winners Announced:
Thanks to all who entered the Fish Foam Giveaway.  Using the InLinkz Random Number Generator, it selected the following winners:


Congrats to Edith, Doreen and Jeanie A.!  Please send your full name/address to me at betweennapsontheporchatgmaildotcom and I'll forward that on to Fish Foam so they can get your product out to you.   Thanks for Fish Foam for a great giveaway!


This past winter Fish Foam sponsored a giveaway here on BNOTP and I shared the stunning Before and After pictures of how Fish Foam worked on my windows.

Fish Foam

I didn't think my windows were that dirty but since Fish Foam sent me a can to try, I decided to clean my dining room windows to just see how it worked.   I was in for a big surprise!

Here's how they looked prior to cleaning with Fish Foam.


Secret to Clean, Shiny Windows


I noticed a few streaks/smears like the one visible below, but overall I thought the windows looked pretty clean.




I sprayed some Fish Foam on several panes and really liked how it stayed put and didn't run down onto the sash or the window sill like so many window cleaners do.




Next, I just wiped down the panes.  I was shocked at the difference in how they looked. Wow!  I had no idea my windows were so dirty.  I'm not sure what's in Fish Foam, but whatever it is, it works!   You don't have to scrub and there's no stinky ammonia to take your breath away.




 Clean, shiny and streak free!




If you love clean windows but would rather leave the cleaning to the experts, Fish Window Cleaning will do the job for you.  Visit Fish Window Cleaning and enter your zip code in the box on the left side bar to find the location that's closest to your home.




So, here's the side by side comparison of my window...and to think I thought my windows were clean before!  Amazing how much light is able to come through without that hazy film of grime on the window panes.  I never realized how much dirty window panes block out the light.



Need a little help with your spring cleaning?  To order Fish Foam, just click on the Fish Foam logo below and it will take you to their site where you can order.

Fish Foam


Giveaway from Fish Foam:  3 Winners!


Fish Foam is sponsoring another great Giveaway for BNOTP readers!  They are giving away a 3-pack set of Fish Foam to three (3) BNOTP readers.

How to Enter: 

1. Just leave a comment on this post to be entered.  If your comment will show as "anonymous," please be sure to leave your name/email in the comment so you can be reached if you should win.  (As always, you do not have to be a blogger or have a blog to participate.)


2. For a second chance to win, "LIKE" Fish Foam on Facebook, HERE.

3. For a third entry, "Follow" Fish Foam on Twitter,  HERE.

4. For additional entries, share this giveaway on Twitter or Facebook.   Feel free to use the share buttons below for an easy way to share this giveaway.

*Important:  Be sure to leave a comment for each entry since I'll be using the Inlinkz Random Number Generator to select the three winners.

Please Note:  Due to shipping costs, this giveaway is limited to residents of the contiguous United States.   Product will ship via UPS.  Giveaway ends Monday,  May 21st at midnight.

Best of luck to everyone!

208 Comments:

1 – 200 of 208 Newer› Newest»
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Second time is the charm hopefully! Would love to have a can of this cleaner!!
Happy Wednesday.
Teresa
xoxo

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger A Tale of Two Cities said...

I've used Fish Foam before and think it's the absolute best for cleaning glass and windows! They've got a great product....

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Karen said...

Where you can buy this?? I would love to try it!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Karen said...

When can you buy this? I would love to try it.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

I'd like to try fish foam...I wonder WHY they call it that?
Enter me please for a chance to win!
Thank you Susan...
Have a great week,
Hugs,
Donna

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Karen said...

I just shared this giveaway on Facebook!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to do some serious window cleaning so this sounds like it might be worth trying. I would love to have some!
Nancy
cmoore31@cox.net

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Hi Susan,
Sounds like a great product! I am a follower.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

I "like" Fish Foam on FB

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Terri said...

With a lot of windows and mirrors would love to win and try this product. Thanks for the opportunity.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

I am following on Twitter!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love to win a can of Fish Foam, my windows are so dirty....... I really need some of this stuff.
Thank you for the chance to win.
Joan
mike.moore333@att.net

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Thanks for the opportunity to win some Fish Foam. I've been wanting to try it ever since I read your previous post about it. Never got around to ordering some and my windows desperately need it!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would dearly LOVE to try this product!!!

Ellen*

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

WOW what a difference!

I'm sold on it and would love to win it and try it!

Thank you Susan and Fish Foam people - appreciate the opportunity!!!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Pattie said...

This makes me actually want to clean my windows - thanks for a chance to win!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh do My windows need this I can not seem to get the streaks gone ,

Libby Robles

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

I had previously liked Fish Foam on FB, but I left a message on there and shared it.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger kenju said...

I have never seen this product and I really need some!!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Susan Nowell @ My Place to Yours said...

I was just thinking I needed to try this. Maybe I'll win! Thanks to the company for another chance!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Jackie said...

I would love to try this! With a dog, 2 cats and a 7-month old...I am constantly washing windows!
jackieinmi67@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody needs some fish foam more than I! And how about a few elves to clean the windows while we are at it. Just kidding, I would love to win. I've followed your blog for a very long time and appreciate the lovely blog you post.
Stella Boatman saboatman@cableone.net

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Jackie said...

I like Fish Foam on Facebook. (Jackie Reini)
jackieinmi67@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Jackie said...

I'm following Fish Foam on Twitter. (@JackieReini)
jackieinmi67@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Merlin said...

WOW! Definitely need this "stuff!" franki fmparde@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Jackie said...

I shared this giveaway on Facebook. (Jackie Reini)
http://www.facebook.com/JackieReini/posts/292250144198142
jackieinmi67@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Jackie said...

I tweeted about this giveaway here:
https://twitter.com/#!/JackieReini/status/202753993330528256
jackieinmi67@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger michelle said...

Ugh-my windows need this! Anything that makes this job easier is a winner in my book!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

I Like Fish Foam on Facebook.


sandraallen260@centurytel.net

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Denise Waghorn said...

My kitchen nook overlooks a lagoon - would be great to watch the wildlife from clean windows! Thanks for the opportunity.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Denise Waghorn said...

I "liked" Fish Foam on Facebook ...

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

I am a new Follower and would Love a chance to win some Fish Foam.
Looks like a wonderful Product.

sandraallen260@centurytel.net

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Denise Waghorn said...

I'm now following Fish Foam on Twitter ...

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to try this product. My windows are always streaky when I finish washing them

Cindi ccoop@hotmail.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Unknown said...

I need this! Please enter me!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Tardevil said...

They really do look a lot better after using it! I had never heard of it until your blog! Now, I wonder if those window cleaners are in my area. ;o)

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Unknown said...

I liked it on Facebook!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger kimt said...

my windows could sure use this. thanks for sharing the product

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger sharonavinger said...

I have several huge sunroom windows and I'd love to try this product on them. Looks great!
Sharon Avinger
mavinger@sc.rr.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger kimt said...

my windows could sure use this. thanks for sharing the product

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I'd love to give it a try, Susan. That is a remarkable difference in your side-by-side pictures.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Nancy Edwards said...

I've been thinking that my windows need cleaning. Winning Fish Foam might inspire me to get with the program. Why is it called Fish Foam?

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to try this product!!

Miranda (mcox@funkefilters.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Rebecca said...

I have an older house and I think this
would really help my windows.

Rebecca
westfam11@prodigy.net

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Rosemary said...

Never heard of this product but the results speak for themselves....thanks for the tip

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Tobe said...

I am intrigued by this product, and certainly love the name. Would love to give it a try. Thanks for the opportunity

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Barbara F. said...

I would love to win this and give it a try. Thanks for sponsoring. xo

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love to try this product! Angela
Cahbbaker@comcast.net

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Barbara said...

OK. It would take me 15 minutes to count all of my windows, some of which are so high (30' ceiling in the great room) that they haven't been touched since the initial cleaning 4 years ago when our hous was built! Don't feel envious of me! I clean my own house, but cleaning windows and mirros is not my favorite chore. I NEED to win this Fish Foam product for my sanity!
barbararizona@yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My windows need this----thanks for sharing this product.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need clean windows! I just started following your blog. Love it! Teri F tdfish@verizon.net

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Silver Pansy Designs said...

Looks great! -- Karen

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Silver Pansy Designs said...

Followed on Facebook -- Karen

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Silver Pansy Designs said...

Followed on Twitter -- Karen

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Bernadette said...

Would love to try this product. Now that Spring is here, I need to clean my windows.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks like a great product! I would love to try it. ~ Julie Martin

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Bernadette said...

I would love to try this product. Now that it is spring I need to clean my windows.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Bernadette said...

Would love to try this product. Now that Spring is here, I need to clean my windows.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Curtains in My Tree said...

please come over and help me clean my windows, LOl we always need something new to help us clean

I have my 1st giveaway on my blog , it's from Savannah Georgia

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger the cape on the corner said...

the windows in my sunroom are just begging for this!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Merri Jo said...

I truly NEED some Fish Foam!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Barb S said...

I would love to have clean windows to look out of! Thanks for the chance to win this great product!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Angela said...

I have lots of beautiful windows and they all need cleaning! The timing of this is perfect - you never realize what a difference clean windows make to your home until you clean them!!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Jean said...

After reading your previous post, i intended to place an order. How wonderful it would be for a procrastinator like me to have it just arrive!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks like what I need for our sandy windows.
Glenda Culp
culpbros@swbell.net

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great and I've really been wanting to try it since you first talked about it! ~ Nola

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Lee Ann L. said...

I would love to give this a try! Thank you for a chance to win.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Lee Ann L. said...

I like them on facebook.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Jean said...

After your previous post, I meant to place an order. How wonderful it would be for a procrastinator like me to have it just arrive!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Lee Ann L. said...

I follow them on twitter! @dlk3265

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Lee Ann L. said...

I tweeted! @dlk3265

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Nancy said...

The comparison shots are proof that is product works well.
Thanks for sharing your find.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger mitchiesmom said...

Would love to win this!!!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger calamitypam said...

omg...now I'm afraid to actually look at what I think are clean windows!!!! Scary stuff...nice to know of a monster killer!!! Thaks

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger mitchiesmom said...

Liked them on Facebook!!!!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger mitchiesmom said...

Shared on my Facebook Page!!!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger calamitypam said...

omg...Now I'm afraid to even look at what I thought were clean windows. I have to order today!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Nancy M said...

Thanks for sharing your new product for clear windows.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Nancy M said...

It does a nice job. Thank you!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger DeeDee said...

Seems to work well, judging from your photos. Do you know if it's American made?

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Debby said...

I'd love to try this. The results are amazing.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous veronica butler said...

I've got my window rag ready!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger AntiqueChase said...

Well it certainly looks cleaner! My problem is the sun... everything I have tried looks streaky when the sun shines in... I have given up. I would love to win because I refuse to try yet another product...

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger DeeDee said...

I contacted them to see if they are American made.....and they ARE :-) I'd like to enter for a chance to win,please. I've never left a blog post before, so my e-mail address is d2mg@aol.com. I hope I am doing this correctly!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Sheila said...

Wow, that is a big difference. I could use a whole lot of that on my old windows. Please enter me in the giveaway.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Sandy said...

Please enter me I would love to try this product! Thanks for sponsoring Susan!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to clean my windows with Fish Foam.

Gretchen
birdnestcottage.net

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Granna said...

I'd love to win!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger tessie said...

I would love to win this product! fingers crossed macintosh603@hotmail.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger tessie said...

I have been following Fish Foam on facebook. Cynthia toone riley macintosh603@hotmail.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Lyn said...

if I win, I may be motivated enough to clean my windows! (hahahah!)

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Lyn said...

I "liked" Fish Foam on Facebook

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am always looking for better window cleaning products.
Thanks
Lisa Tatum
lisatatum@hotmail.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Babs said...

i would love to try this.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Babs said...

I like fish Foam on Facebook

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Babs said...

I'm following on Twitter

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Laurie said...

Nice giveaway! I am a little nervous, though, because of the name, Fish Foam. It makes me think it will smell fishy -- ! But it seems to do a great job, and goodness knows I need to do the windows now that the Miller moths have flown away (finally!)

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger A Pretty Pastime said...

I could definitely use some of this!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger fourkidsmom said...

With two small grandsons around I definitely need something lik Fish Foam.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger fourkidsmom said...

I liked fish foam on fb

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger corners of my life said...

I've never heard of this before. how fun it would be to win it.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger fourkidsmom said...

I shared this on fb

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Putting our house on the market soon - this would come in very handy. Thanks for the opportunity to enter!!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I havae never heard of this before either but it looks like it is good stuff, I would love to try some Kathy@relatemag.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Seana said...

Am dying to try this product! I've got a lot of glass topped furniture and it looks B A D!!!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Seana said...

I liked FF on FB!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Seana said...

Am following FF on Twitter!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger 2Teachers2Dogs said...

I really NEED some Fish Foam to clean the doggy nose prints off my windows!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger 2Teachers2Dogs said...

I am a FF twitter follower

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger 2Teachers2Dogs said...

I am a FF follower on FB

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger 2Teachers2Dogs said...

I just shared this giveaway with all my friends on FB!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger 2Teachers2Dogs said...

I just shared this giveaway with all my followers on twitter (https://twitter.com/smalltowntechie/statuses/202797637001412610)

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Edith said...

Would love to try this product.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Maureen said...

I would like to try this product so count me in! Love the idea it does not drip! Thanks!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Jeanie A. said...

I haven't heard of fish foam, but after seeing your before and after pics, I would love to win so I can try it. Thanks Susan for keeping us in the loop. Have a great week. Msdaisy86@aol.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger sandra k williams said...

like your windows. i am a follower on google.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to win this, so badly! Pam pblapere@att.net

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like them on Facebook. Pam pblapere@att.net

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Signed up to follow them on Twitter Pam pblapere@att.net

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Gloria said...

I'd love to win the Fish Foam, I could really use it! Thanks.
gv

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Gloria said...

For another entry: I am now following Fish Foam on Twitter!
gv

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Barbara Frake said...

Love to try this.....my windows need it!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Ellen said...

I'd love to give Fish Foam a try.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Ellen said...

I've "liked" Fish Foam on Facebook.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger cber said...

I'd love to use Fish Foam on my windows!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger cber said...

I'm following Fish Foam on Twitter. Hope I win!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger cber said...

I like Fish Foam on Facebook. :)

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger cber said...

Fish Foam Tweet complete!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger cber said...

Also shared about Fish Foam on my FB timeline.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Vintage Sandy said...

What an amazing product would love to try it!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Vintage Sandy said...

I just liked Fish Foam on FB!!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to try Fish Foam.
anitaprincipe@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Christie S. said...

I really need this Fish Foam. Just moved into a new home and I have tons of windows to clean so I can see my new surroundings more clearly.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Christie S. said...

Really need to try this Fish Foam. Just moved into a new home and have tons of windows to clean.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger fivegirls said...

I would love to try it -- Have a handicapped grandchild and there are always hand/slob/fingerpints on every window, door and mirror in the house -
pitmankl@hotmail.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger fivegirls said...

Would love to try this -- have a handicapped grandchild and constantly have fingerprints/slob/handprints on all doors, windows, mirrors, in the house. Sounds like a wonderful product.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Jane Bowley said...

Oh wow! That is amazing! I have a room full of windows overlooking the river and could really use Fish Foam...what an appropriate name for my room!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The name comes from the company that produces it - Fish Window Cleaning. There is no fishy smell, or any offensive odor for that matter.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Created and produced in St. Louis, MO!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Mary L said...

I would love to try Fish Foam. I will soon be cleaning my windows and anything to make that task easier is ok by me.
Thanks for the giveaway! I enjoy your blog so much.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The parent company is FISH WINDOW CLEANING, the largest window cleaning company in the world!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Vickie H. said...

Would LOVE to try this product!!! Thank you for hosting!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Vickie H. said...

I "LIKED" them on FB!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Deb said...

I really want to try this stuff but shipping costs almost as much as three cans :( My windows desperately need a good cleaning!! I have so many double wide windows and bay windows that its really a challenge to keep them all looking nice!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Ruth said...

I need to clean windows and it looks like Fish Foam will make it easier.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Ruth said...

I liked Fish Foam.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing better than Fish Foam would be getting it free!!
Denise Floyd

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous kathy w said...

I would love to give this a try, especially on my front and back doors.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um. I have no illusions about the cleanliness of my windows. Bring on the Fish Foam!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Frankie Kins said...

I would love to win some Fish Foam. Looks like it works great.

Frankie Kins
frankie.kins@yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Renee said...

Wow! That's a lot of comments...yes, I would love to win!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Renee said...

I liked them on FB.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since all of us just 'love' fresh and clean windows.....please count me in for the draw and also thank the vendor for the giveaway.

Joyfully,
~Sylvia Faye
filphayfil@shaw.ca

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have no idea how dirty my windows are. Winter snow and rain and ice dirty! I NEED this Fish Foam for my windows just so I can look out my windows and see if the sun is out or not!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Darlene G said...

I would love to win some Fish Foam. Thanks.

Darlene G
darlene115@aol.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger mgster said...

Oh boy...do I ever need this! After repainting our house, the windows took a beating. Would love to try this out!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger mgster said...

I just "liked" Fish Foam on facebook!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would really love to give this a try. I LUV clean windows and glass doors! I live on a farm in North Carolina so it is hard to keep them clean. Thanks for sharing.


Dinah R
dsreaves@hotmail.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love to win this product as my windows are filthy.....embarassing but true! Love your blog!

dghubbard@aol.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Princess Kate said...

I was just looking out the sunroom window thinking I need to wash these windows and poof your blog came up. I definitely need a bottle. What a difference. Looks fantastic.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to try Fish Foam!


Cindy S
tomandcindys@verizon.net

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the second chance to try FISH FOAM. Your window looks amazing !!!! Yvonneester@ yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Jamie said...

This would be great for when we decide to tackle ALL of our windows, inside and out.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Six M's said...

I really need this Fish Foam...

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Six M's said...

I really NEED to try this Fish Foam...

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Tammy at Tammy Loves Dishes said...

Anything that makes cleaning windows easier is alright by me. Would love to try Fish Foam.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to try this FISH FOAM -- my windows are filthy!
Susan B. Jones
susanbjones58@bellsouth.net

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could really use Fish Foam on my 75-year-old house windows.

Lynn Case
casemlynn@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2012 , Blogger Unknown said...

That is an amazing before and after shot! Cleaning windows is definitely a chore, but it would not be so bad with this product.

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have five doors leading outside, all with glass, plus lots of windows. I'd love to try Fish Foam! Thx!
Judy
jwriter70@yahoo.com

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2012 , Blogger flowergirl said...

I would love to try this product, I clean houses and am always looking for new and improved ways to clean.
Thanks

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2012 , Blogger flowergirl said...

Love to try!

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2012 , Blogger Ro said...

Phew...I was going to order 3 cans but the shipping was more than the product!

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

please please please pick me .Im a firm user of sparkel glass cleaner. I would love to try the fish cleaner....thank you and have a blessed day. name:Yonnis Dixon
email: ydiva1@yahoo.com

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2012 , Blogger Brandy~GreyLaneHome said...

I would love to try it. over 20 windows and dogs that like the bottom floor windows. LOL I need help.

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2012 , Blogger Brandy~GreyLaneHome said...

I showed some facebook love too.

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2012 , Blogger Brandy~GreyLaneHome said...

I am now their newest twitter follower.

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2012 , Anonymous Lori W said...

My windows missed their spring cleaning so Fishfoam would inspire me to get it done. Would love to try it out. Thanks, Lori W

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2012 , Blogger licha20 said...

I would like to try this product. Never heard of it before!!

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2012 , Blogger Doreen@foxdenrd said...

Awesome! I'm trying this product for sure.

 
At Friday, May 18, 2012 , Blogger Mott said...

Since I have so many windows in my house, this is a product I need. I had never heard of it before but really would like to try it.

 
At Friday, May 18, 2012 , Blogger Mott said...

I am also a new follower on twitter.

 
At Friday, May 18, 2012 , Blogger Mott said...

I am also a fan on facebook so that's my 3 chances to win! Yay for me! mottasu@gmail.com

 
At Friday, May 18, 2012 , Blogger Kyra @ RACKS and Mooby said...

Seems like a great product! I love that it is a foam and won't be all drippy! Thanks for the chance!

 
At Friday, May 18, 2012 , Blogger Betty said...

Count me in. I follow you by email.

 
At Friday, May 18, 2012 , Blogger At Rivercrest Cottage said...

I'm already a follower so please add me to the mix. The windows look wonderful.

 
At Friday, May 18, 2012 , Blogger tpott said...

Fishfoam what a funny name, I'll bet there's a story . Thanks for the chance to win, looks like a wonderful product. Your windows looked clean in the before photos but, they looked really clean after. I'm a new follower to your blog. ;-> Toni Anne

 
At Saturday, May 19, 2012 , Anonymous Kim Lucak said...

The windows look great! I definitely need to clean our windows, so many. If the Fish Foam works that much better than what I use, I probably would need to purchase cans as well!

 
At Saturday, May 19, 2012 , Anonymous Kim Lucak said...

I liked Fish Foam on Facebook :)

 
At Saturday, May 19, 2012 , Anonymous Kim Lucak said...

Is this a new product, when is it available for purchase?

 
At Saturday, May 19, 2012 , Anonymous Kim Lucak said...

Where may I purchase Fish Foam?

 
At Saturday, May 19, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yes please!! I'm so done with windex!
Anna
mazie61@gmail.com

 
At Sunday, May 20, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to win this!! I always have dirty windows no matter how much I wash them, they always look dirty.

 
At Sunday, May 20, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also Liked them on Facebook!!

 
At Sunday, May 20, 2012 , Blogger Sally said...

Love this stuff!!! Thanks for the chance to win :)

sally.puckett@yahoo.com

 
At Sunday, May 20, 2012 , Blogger Sally said...

Liked Fish Foam on Facebook :)

sally.puckett@yahoo.com

 
At Sunday, May 20, 2012 , Blogger Sally said...

Following Fish Foam on Twitter :)

sally.puckett@yahoo.com

 
At Sunday, May 20, 2012 , Blogger welcometomyfrontporch said...

I just learned about this stuff last week! I would love to win some.

 
At Sunday, May 20, 2012 , Blogger welcometomyfrontporch said...

I just learned of this last week. I would love to win some! I will like on Facebook and follow on twitter too!

 
At Sunday, May 20, 2012 , Blogger TinaTx said...

Would love to give it a try!

 
1 – 200 of 208 Newer› Newest»

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home