This Page

has been moved to new address

Hand-Crafting Beauty: A Wonderful Giveaway from Saffron Marigold
Between Naps on the Porch: Hand-Crafting Beauty: A Wonderful Giveaway from Saffron Marigold

Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps on the Porch is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on Decorating, Tablescaping, Before and Afters, Thrify Finds, and Gardening.

Mar 27, 2012

Hand-Crafting Beauty: A Wonderful Giveaway from Saffron Marigold

Update:  Chosen by the InLinkz Random Number Generator, the winner of the giveaway from Saffron Marigold is #112, Krysten.  Congrats, Krysten!  Please email me at betweennapsontheporchatgmaildotcom and I'll forward your email on to Saffron Marigold.  They will be in touch real soon.



I'm so excited today to share a wonderful giveaway today from Saffron Marigold!  Saffron Marigold carries luxury bedding, curtains, table cloths and runners, all hand-made from fabric created through the centuries old process of hand-block printing.

I was amazed to find each beautiful fabric begins when an intricate design is carved into a block of wood.  That block is then used to create the detailed pattern of the beautiful fabrics that ultimately become wonderful linens for the home.



At Saffron Marigold you can follow this fascinating process from the carving of the wood, the washing, dying, hand-printing and sewing of the fabric, to the product arriving at market via camel drawn carts  Scrolling through the photo album truly gives you an appreciation for the pride and workmanship that goes into each piece.  I can't help but see these beautiful treasures as little works of art, but instead of just hanging on the wall gathering dust, you get to actually use and enjoy them each and every day.


On a shopping trip to Saffron Marigold you'll find

Gorgeous duvet covers in all colors and designs...



Yummy tablecloths in sunny springtime colors...



This one feels so elegant with its white on white pattern.



Here's a close-up of the intricate pattern...so pretty!




Saffron Marigold also creates beautiful pillow covers.



Love this marigold design.




Saffron Marigold carries lots of table runners for creating lovely table settings.  This is but a small sampling of the many patterns available.



Giveaway: Beautiful Table Runner or Two Cushion Covers

Saffron Marigold is Sponsoring a wonderful giveaway for BNOTP readers.  The winner will have a choice of a beautiful 18" x 90" table runner or two (2) of their pretty cushion/pillow covers!


How to Enter:

1. Visit Saffron Marigold and browse their beautiful table runners and cushion/pillow covers, then leave a comment on this post naming the treasure you would select if you should win.

2. For a second opportunity to win, "Like" Saffron Marigold on Facebook .  Leave a comment on their FB wall letting them know you're entering the giveaway at BNOTP.

3. "Follow" Saffron Marigold on Twitter.   Be sure to leave a comment on this post for your 3rd entry.

4. For even more chances to win, you can tweet or post about this Giveaway on Facebook with a link back to the Giveaway here at BNOTP.

Not on Facebook or Twitter?  Link to this giveaway on a forum where you're a member for an additional entry.

Don't forget to leave a comment on this post for each entry since the winner will be selected using a random number generator.

Best of luck to everyone!

Giveaway ends at midnight, Monday April 2, 2012.

Labels: ,

127 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Erika . . . with a K said...

I love Saffron Marigold! I bought my kitchen curtain from them and it is my favorite! I would love to buy some curtains for my bedroom.

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Erika . . . with a K said...

I like Saffron Marigold on Facebook!

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore the Ruby Kilim round tablecloth. What wonderful craftsmanship.

Gretchen
birdnestcottage.net

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love all the table runners but I think I like Moonlit Taj ~ Elegant Floral White Green Table Runner the most. Very pretty.

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Unknown said...

I "liked" them on Facebook!

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love, love their textiles and have a bedspread from then already and would love to a Sultan's Palace bedspread to my collection.

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love, love their textiles and have a bedspread from then already and would love to a Sultan's Palace bedspread to my collection. -Shawn

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked them on Facebook. -Shawn

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Anonymous Carol said...

All so beautiful! The marigold pillows are nice! So hard to choose...maybe the mairgold pillows...or something else....

c.paints [at] yahoo [dot] com

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Anonymous Carol said...

I liked Saffron Marigold on Facebook.

c.paints [at] yahoo [dot] com

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Anonymous Carol said...

I am now following Saffron Marigold on twitter.
Twitter @ sowingstitches

c.paints [at] yahoo [dot] com

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Debby said...

I love these fabrics. My favorite table runner was "ocean dreams".

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Susan said...

I would pick the Paisly Fraich pattern. Very pretty!

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Hi Susan, These table runners are beautiful! I would definitely pick the Pacific Blue table runner if I were lucky enough to win this fabulous prize! I can see the tablescape forming in my mind right now--out on the deck with my beachy dishes and some starfish. Thank you for showing us this company! Linda

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Anna said...

I love a few of the prints from Saffron Marigold. I would love the Paisley Au Lait table runner. I am planning on redecorating my bedroom and it will be black and white and this would be very nice in there.

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Anna said...

I liked Saffron Marigold on FB.

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Anna said...

I am following Saffron Marigold on Twitter.

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Anna said...

I tweeted about Saffron Marigold's giveaway at BTNOP.

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Hi Susan! JUST GOT BACK from Saffron Marigold AND I feel in "LOVE" with the "Paisley Fraiche ~ Lime Green Cream Elegant Cotton Table Runner"... It's #1 for me from Saffron Marigold! Thank you for this chance to win! and thank you for bringing them into my life! I have MARKED them for My Future!
Thank you again.
Hugs,
Donna

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Sandy A said...

Such beautiful products--I love so many--The Ruby Kilim, The Paisley Au Lait,The Paisley Fraiche, and so many more...

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Sandy A said...

I like Saffron Marigold on FB...

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Bonnie Bee said...

Favorite runner has to be.... Tropical garden.. Would be great for a summer tables ape...

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Bonnie Bee said...

I went to FB to LIKE... Ad realized I already had a while back..

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Susan said...

Hi Susan...Wow. Those are all lovely. I'll go with Tropical Garden. Soooooo pretty. Yeah. Thanks. Susan

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Cassie Bustamante said...

i love the spice route! thank you so much for the chance!

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Diane said...

OMGosh....would love to have the Wedding Day table runner! What a great site and beautiful products.....CLASSY!

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great give away, I would choose a table runner but not sure which one if I were to win. Susan, I wanted to send you a pic of my Easter table. Is it possible to get an email address that I could send it to. dlg1970(at)windstream(dot)net. Thanks!!!

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Diane said...

I'm following Saffron Marigold on Twitter and Facebook.

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger martinealison said...

Je suis allée visiter et j'ai observé attentivement chacune des photos... Mon dieu quel beau et délicat travail... Ces hommes ont une patience extraordinaire.
Merci de partager ce magnifique reportage avec nous.
gros bisous à vous

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Mary L said...

I like the Wedding Day table runner, so many pretty things on Saffron Marigold. Great giveaway, thanks so much!

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Mary L said...

I like the Wedding Day table runner, so many pretty things on Saffron Marigold. Great giveaway, thanks so much!

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Susie {a.k.a. Mrs V} said...

I follow Saffron Marigold on twitter -- @SusieQuips

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Susie {a.k.a. Mrs V} said...

I tweeted your giveaway --@SusieQuips

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Susie {a.k.a. Mrs V} said...

I am now a FAN of Saffron Marigold on facebook and let them know I found them through you :)

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Susie {a.k.a. Mrs V} said...

Oh you introduced me to a dangerous new store!!! I love it all -- I am really drawn to Spice route and ocean breezes. Gorgeous! it's all gorgeous!

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2012 , Blogger Mystica said...

I like the Tropical Garden table runner so much. The Wedding Day one is also so pretty.

mystica123athotmaildotcom

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Chris said...

I would choose the Lavender Dreams tablerunner. All of their merchandise is so pretty...!

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Anonymous Julianne said...

What a great giveaway! I really like the Lavender Dreams table runner. It would set off my spring table quite nicely! ;O)

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Anonymous Julianne said...

I'm now following Saffron Marigold on twitter....

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Anonymous Julianne said...

I just Tweeted about this contest on Twitter @GodsGreenUrth (same used for following @SaffronMarigold on Twitter, too)

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Saffron Marigold! I would get the "Wedding Day" table runner to go with the curtains that I already have. Although I also really love the Morning Dew, Lavender Dreams and Paisley designs :)

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Nancy said...

They are all beautiful but I think I would choose the Spice Route table runner.

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger sandra k williams said...

i would love the Morning Dew table runner. they sure do beautiful work. thanks for giving me the chance to win this.

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger DebbieG said...

Oh - what incredible artisans, I am so glad to have now found this gem! I loved many of their products, but if I had to choose it would be the Chasing Butterflies ~French Country Butterfly Print Toss Pillows. Thank you for this giveaway!

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger DebbieG said...

I "liked" Saffron Marigold on FB! I really "love" them!!!

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger DebbieG said...

I also am following them on Twitter at @artnouveauqueen...thank you!

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger DebbieG said...

So glad to have found this gem! There are numerous pillow covers I would choose, but if I had to pick one it would be Chasing Butterflies ~French Country Butterfly Print Toss Pillow....thank you for this giveaway - dg62 at verizon dot net.

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger DebbieG said...

I had to also write about this on FB - "You must check out this giveaway at Between Naps on the Porch...wonderful artisans at Saffron Marigold!" thanks... dg62 at verizon dot net

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger DebbieG said...

Also tweeted about this too @ artnouveauqueen - http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/2012/03/hand-crafting-beauty-wonderful-giveaway...dg62 at verizon dot net

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger it"s me said...

What a great give away! I would love the white lace table
napkins or the "waltz of the vines" duvet cover..so pretty
and so many wonderful items to choose from.

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger it"s me said...

I would choose the white lace table napkins or the "waltz of the vines"
duvet duvet cover. thanks for a great give away.

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Diane said...

I am a big fan of Saffron Marigold. I purchased a set of napkins from them at least a year ago and used them in our old blog, Tablescape Times Three. The "hand" of the fabrics is unbelievable - the are so soft. Thanks for featuring them!

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger dgmills said...

All of their items are exquisite, but I am working on putting together a butterfly tablescape and I would love a Chasing Butterflies Tablerunner.
dgmills@tampabay.rr.com

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how I love the Wedding Day ~ Yellow Floral Round Indian Table cloth. It would transform my kitchen!

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Merlin said...

"Morning Dew" it is...after MUCH deliberation!! Everything is just BEAUTIFUL. franki fmparde@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Patti said...

After much window shopping, eye candy, mind-changing I pick Moonlit Taj ~ Exotic India Turquoise Floral Throw Cushion Cover. There is so many beautiful things. The colors are exquisite. I can see a piece in every room. Thank you for the giveaway

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Terry Ann said...

Oh my! Perusing their website was a delight! So much beauty, elegance, and color! Eeny meeny miny mo is the only way I can go! I choose "Morning Dew"! Thanks for passing along the giveaway and for sharing Saffron Marigold!!! Happy Wednesday!

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Judy said...

OH this site is heavenly!. I just love everything!! This makes me want to redecorate everything in my home. I think my favorite is the "Morning Dew" table runner. It goes perfectly with a an old set of dishes i want to use again.
thanks, Judy

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Barb Adams said...

Paisley in Lime table runner, please. I make table runners -- I'm a quilter with an etsy shop -- but this time I really covet someone else's work!

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Dance O Peacock pattern!

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Be Good said...

Hard to choose, but a Moonlit Taj table runner would look beautiful with my blue & white china. -Julie

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Be Good said...

After much deliberation, I would choose the Moonlit Taj table runner as it would look gorgeous with my blue and white china. Julie

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Great flower lady said...

LOVE the lavender dreams~~

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
All of their items are Beautiful. I would love to win Moonlit Taj "
I can see this on my Tablescape I'am working on love the colors.
I hope I win!!! I did put a comment on Saffron Marigold face book page.
xxoo Diane

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger lisa i said...

Paisley Au Lait is my favorite print, simple & timeless. thanks for offering a giveaway

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just finished my new screen porch and have been looking for the perfect table runner and I think I have found it, Spice Route ~ Luxury Red Orange Table Runner. Just my style

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Dixie said...

I would love the pillow cover India Rose.

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Kelly L. said...

Everything is so beautiful but i'm a sucker for tablecloths - I love the lime green paisley one.

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger schiperose said...

I love Midnight Lotus table runner.

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger schiperose said...

I am following Saffron Marigold on Twitter.

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger RolleenB said...

I would have to pick something in the Wedding Day fabric. It's hard to pick just one.

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger RolleenB said...

Hard to pick just one. They are all nice. I think I like the Wedding Day fabric.

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Anonymous Erin S. said...

Everything is so beautiful so it's hard to narrow it down to just one, but I love the Paisley Fraiche ~ Lime Green Cream Elegant Cotton Table Runner. Thanks for the giveaway.
seefam3(at)comcast(dot)net

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Susan said...

Beautiful linens. I love the Ivy lace sheer curtain. Thanks for sharing!

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Anonymous kathy w said...

I would like to put the Memories of Shalimar table runner on my dining room table.

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Anonymous the misfit said...

Wow, all their stuff really is gorgeous. It is hard to choose - that white on white tablecloth is heavenly, and the "morning dew" table runner is maybe the loveliest thing ever.

But if I were so extremely fortunate as to win, I would have to pick something that would fit with the colors already in my house, which (tragically) were not planned around these beautiful textiles. (Note to self...) Of the runners, I think that the "memories of shalimar" would match best in my dining room (I checked out the close-up photos for the pillows in the same print). Or maybe I would have to choose pillow cases...in which case, the "purple moon" would look the awesomest in my living room.

And now I know what I will be checking against as the color palette for my kitchen, whose makeover is only just started...

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Christy said...

oooooooooooooooooo i just LOVE that ivy lace pattern!! Such gorgeous work. Brilliant. Hope I win!!! :) Thanks so much.

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Christy said...

christyejohnston at gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger CathyK said...

I am avid BTNOP reader, and now a Saffron Marigold lover. I would love to win 2 Wedding Day marigold cushion covers! Thanks so much!

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger kathy said...

ooohhh tropical garden!

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Haworth said...

What a wonderful give away, Susan! If I won I would love to have the smallest Starry Nights Batik Blue Tablecloth. Thank you so much for hosting this!

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,
These are exquisite! Leave it to you to find a "find" like this! It's very difficult to choose amoung the lovely patterns but for table linens, I like the Paisley Fraiche in Lime Green. Thanks for the chance to win.

Susan H. in Minnesota

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Laurie said...

I especially like anything in the ivy lace print.

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Anonymous Dodi Sutton said...

Waltz of Vines!

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to add the waltz of vines table runner to my linen collection--just beautiful! Thanks for introducing me to the company! marikas@comcast.net

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

I saw so many beautiful things on their site, but if I were so lucky as to win, I would choose the Chasing Butterflies table runner with matching pillow covers. Thanks for introducing me to all these wonderful textiles at a very good price.

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2012 , Blogger kimt said...

Love the dance o peacock!

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2012 , Blogger Susan said...

1. I "Liked" Saffron Marigold
2. I entered a comment on their page
3. I tweeted about the giveaway
4. If I'm lucky enough to win I would like either the Tropical Garden, Paisley Fraiche or Waltz of the Vines Table Runner.

This is a wonderful giveaway and thank you so much for introducing us to their site. I LOVE it!!
Susan

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2012 , Blogger Carol Ann said...

I love the Paisley Fraiche pillow cover!

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2012 , Blogger Carol Ann said...

And I'm following Saffron Marigold on Twitter!

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would chose the moonlit taj - elegant floral white, green table runner. It is beautiful! :)

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2012 , Blogger LC said...

I'd love to win one of their lovely table runners - either the Dance O Peacock or Morning Dew! I just bought my first order from them when we moved last month - their duvet covers are stunning and I'm sure the rest is just as beautiful!

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2012 , Blogger LC said...

I'd love to win one of their lovely table runners - either the Dance O Peacock or Morning Dew! I just bought my first order from them when we moved last month - their duvet covers are stunning and I'm sure the rest is just as beautiful!

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2012 , Blogger LC said...

I would love to win a table runner - either Dance O The Peacock or Morning Dew! I bought a duvet cover from them last month and the craftsmanship is just lovely. Their stuff is great!

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2012 , Blogger s. said...

I love the India Rose pillow covers! Gorgeous!

siilentii27 at gmail dot com

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2012 , Blogger Angela said...

Love the Moonlit Taj. Would be perfect with blue willow. I can also picture it on the porch. Very charming. Thanks for the chance to win.

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo beautiful. Loved Lavendar Dreams. But was nothing there that isn't beautiful.

Thanks for the opportunity. CherryBerry

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saffron Marigold makes beautiful linens! If I should be the lucky winner, I would choose a table runner - perhaps Midnight Lotus, perhaps Moonlit Taj. Thank you and Saffron Marigold for the chance to win.

 
At Friday, March 30, 2012 , Anonymous Emily said...

The chasing butterfly print cushions would be great in my family room.

 
At Friday, March 30, 2012 , Anonymous Emma said...

I love the Moonlit Taj table runner. This table runner would make an elegant addition to my future home.

 
At Friday, March 30, 2012 , Blogger Lifesabeech said...

I love the Indian Summer table runner and the starry night pring pillow covers.

 
At Friday, March 30, 2012 , Blogger Lifesabeech said...

I liked Saffron Marigold on FB and left a message stating I entered this giveaway on BNOTP.

 
At Friday, March 30, 2012 , Blogger Lifesabeech said...

I follow Saffron Marigold on Twitter as lifeasbeech

 
At Friday, March 30, 2012 , Blogger Lifesabeech said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on twitter as lifesabeech.
https://twitter.com/#!/lifesabeech/status/185725605575270400

 
At Friday, March 30, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to win the Spice Route pillow covers for my living room! I am ordering the curtains and it would be great to have matching pillows!

 
At Friday, March 30, 2012 , Blogger Amie said...

I love the peacock feather pillow shams! The Indian culture has always fascinated me with their detailed craftsmanship with textiles (fabrics, rugs, etc.) and all the work that goes into making their items. I love all of the history behind the items you can get from India.

 
At Friday, March 30, 2012 , Blogger Amie said...

I love the Dance O Peacock pillow shams! I've always been fascinated by the history and detailed craftsmanship of Indian textiles (rugs, fabrics, clothing, etc.). The work they put into everything is incredible and the detail and history and doing it all the way it was done thousands of years ago is just amazing. Anything handmade from India, to me, is special because of the history of the craftsmanship behind it. :)

 
At Friday, March 30, 2012 , Anonymous Kimberly said...

I would choose the Waltz of the Vines ~ Yellow Floral Summer Beach Table Runner. It is so gorgeous and would look amazing on my dining table against the backdrop of my new curtains and wall paint.
proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com

 
At Friday, March 30, 2012 , Anonymous Kimberly said...

I like Saffron Marigold on FB (Kimberly Kenny) and left a wall post.
proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com

 
At Friday, March 30, 2012 , Anonymous Kimberly said...

Shared this giveaway link on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003197598883
proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com

 
At Saturday, March 31, 2012 , Blogger JStacie said...

Loved the Ivy pattern! Thanks. The white is very elegant.

 
At Saturday, March 31, 2012 , Anonymous Krysten said...

I entered this giveaway through Facebook and Twitter. I would love the Moonlit Taj pattern. It's beautiful and elegant. It would make a lovely Mother's Day gift.These colors match perfectly with the color schemes my mother has throughout her home. This would be a wonderful piece to add.

 
At Saturday, March 31, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! My fave Saffron Marigold creation is the Paisley Fraiche Lime Green Cream Elegant Cotton Table Runner. I love the blend of lime, cream and lavender. Absolutely beautiful!

Thanks!

 
At Saturday, March 31, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many beautiful textiles, love the chasing butterflies but so many others too love makes so difficult.

Erika

princess_Erika_am_I{at}yahoo(dot}com

 
At Saturday, March 31, 2012 , Blogger Libby said...

Waltz of the Vines - Yellow Floral Summer Table Runner!! I love the photos of the craftsmen :)

 
At Saturday, March 31, 2012 , Blogger Annie said...

I like the lavender dreams napkins. Beautiful!

 
At Sunday, April 01, 2012 , Blogger Sally said...

Love the Paisley Au Lait pillow :)

sally.puckett@yahoo.com

 
At Sunday, April 01, 2012 , Blogger Sally said...

Liking Saffron Marigold on Facebook and let them know I entered :)

sally.puckett@yahoo.com

 
At Sunday, April 01, 2012 , Blogger Sally said...

Following Saffron Marigold on Twitter :)

sally.puckett@yahoo.com

 
At Monday, April 02, 2012 , Blogger Tonya said...

Oh, how fun!! I love the Moonlit Taj!!!

 
At Monday, April 02, 2012 , Blogger Babs said...

I love Moonlit Taj table runner.

 
At Monday, April 02, 2012 , Blogger Babs said...

I follow on twitter.

 
At Monday, April 02, 2012 , Blogger Babs said...

I am leaving a comment on Facebook.

 
At Monday, April 02, 2012 , Blogger Babs said...

I tweeted about this.

 
At Monday, April 02, 2012 , Blogger valerie said...

I loved the green Paisley Fraiche pillows! They would work so well in my living room!

 
At Monday, April 02, 2012 , Blogger Alison said...

I love the Moonlit Taj for 2 reasons: it would look great with my cobalt blue Fiestaware, and it reminds me of the inlay design that we saw at the Taj Mahal. We have traveled all over the world, and I loved so many of the designs because they remind me a lot of special places. I love this designer!

 
At Monday, April 02, 2012 , Blogger Alison said...

I love the Moonlit Taj for 2 reasons: it would look great with my cobalt blue Fiestaware, and it reminds me of the inlay design that we saw at the Taj Mahal. We have traveled all over the world, and I loved so many of the designs because they remind me a lot of special places. I love this designer!

 

Post a Comment

Have BNOTP delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. BNOTP is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are snarky, mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to BNOTP's much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Between Naps on the Porch!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home