This Page

has been moved to new address

Halloween Decorating and Pumpkin Carving
Between Naps on the Porch: Halloween Decorating and Pumpkin Carving

Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps on the Porch is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on Decorating, Tablescaping, Before and Afters, Thrify Finds, and Gardening.

Oct 22, 2011

Halloween Decorating and Pumpkin Carving

Sharing a few links from past Halloweens here at BNOTP and a new use for those manly power tools.  I love what he did with the Dremel!

Just click on the links to view each post.

Power Tools and Pumpkins:   Power tools make any job easier...even pumpkin carving!

Pumpkin Carving Tutorial Templates


Rat Infestation!  I saw these again this year at Michael's.  They may be my favorite Halloween decorating idea, ever.  I know the real ones aren't cute...but these totally make me smile each time I go up the stairs.


Halloween Decorating with Martha Stewart Rats


A Halloween table setting with a spider web tablecloth

Halloween Decorating and Table Settings


Sharing three fun templates for carving your pumpkin this year.

Pumpkin Carving Tutorial Templates

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

At Saturday, October 22, 2011 , Blogger Love Being A Nonny said...

Love a Dremel tool!

Hate rats!

Ha Ha!

 
At Saturday, October 22, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the mice on the stairs. Makes me wish I had stairs to do that too. Happy Halloween!

 
At Saturday, October 22, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

Treasury are always full of great ideas .....
Congratulations!
Have a nice weekend
a hug
Sabry!

 
At Saturday, October 22, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

How fabulous! Wouldn't have thought of doing this! You always have the BEST ideas.
Have a beautiful weekend ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

 
At Saturday, October 22, 2011 , Blogger Nancy's Notes said...

You did it again, great ideas! I love the idea of carving pumpkins with the drill, clever! Mice...yikes!

Nancy

 
At Saturday, October 22, 2011 , Blogger Kristin_Texas said...

OMG, I love the mice on the stairs!

Kristin

 
At Saturday, October 22, 2011 , Blogger Phyllis @Around the House said...

Love all the wonderful Halloween ideas...so creative and of course you gotta have rats...Thanks for all the great posts...it's just a habit now to always check and see what you are up to...loved those cookies...

 
At Saturday, October 22, 2011 , Blogger Lizabeth said...

Love the stairs! Your spider web table is cute! Did you serve "eyeball soup"?? Dremels are awesome for carving- those are some great pumpkin templates!

 
At Sunday, October 23, 2011 , Blogger MaryJ said...

Love the table, especially the soup tureen! Cute stairs, but I can do without the rats! Wish I had a tenth of your creativity.

MaryJ

 
At Sunday, October 23, 2011 , Blogger nikkisimone said...

I love the rats on the stairs! Michaels you say...I wonder if they have them this year?

 
At Sunday, October 23, 2011 , Blogger Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Nikki...Michaels did get them in this year, too. I remember seeing them when I was in there.

 
At Sunday, October 23, 2011 , Blogger FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love the rat infestation, I saw that somewhere, I think Martha S. and I fell in love. I love the manly tools for our use, great idea! Have a good Sunday. Hugs, FABBY

 
At Sunday, October 23, 2011 , Blogger Foley said...

I remember the mice on your stairs last year..love them!

 

Post a Comment

Have BNOTP delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. BNOTP is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are snarky, mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to BNOTP's much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Between Naps on the Porch!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home