This Page

has been moved to new address

Pinterest: What Is It, Anyway?
Between Naps on the Porch: Pinterest: What Is It, Anyway?

Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps on the Porch is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on Decorating, Tablescaping, Before and Afters, Thrify Finds, and Gardening.

Jun 7, 2011

Pinterest: What Is It, Anyway?

I first read about Pinterest at Young House Love when Sherry shared her love for pinning and discovering new things to share. Her enthusiasm prompted me to check it out.

How to describe Pinterest. Well, you know how you drive to the store, buy an expensive design magazine for $7, come home, start reading it and (if you're lucky) you find a picture or two that's worth saving in an inspiration folder. All for $7. Gulp.

Well, imagine finding 25 or 50 or 100 pictures of the kitchen of your dreams. For FREE. And imagine having a place to save (Pin) them all so when you get ready to renovate that kitchen (or bathroom or laundry room) your inspiration pics are all gathered together in one place for easy reference. You'll also find links to a gazillion fabulous recipes, gardening ideas and craft projects, too. You can even add (Pin) pictures, recipes, etc from your blog or computer that you would love to share with the Pinterest Community.


Oh, and did I mention all your friends are already there, hanging out, sipping coffee, pinning and just waiting for you to come join in? :) You don't have to be a Blogger or have a Blog to join, either. It's open to anyone who loves to share and swap great ideas and inspiration.

What's Being Pinned?:
Here's a minuscule example of just some of the wonderful ideas you'll find waiting at Pinterest:

You'll find links to crafts you can make like this adorable tea wreath. Wouldn't it make a great hostess gift or a nice welcome gift for a new neighbor?



You'll find inspiration for outdoor dining.



Discover neat little tricks, like this one: Just add a marble to your baking pan to create heart shaped muffins.




Summertime! Learn how to make Blueberry Mint Lemonade.



I've started a board where I'm collecting ideas for a future Butler's Pantry/Laundry Room. My laundry room needs a renovation big time and I'd love to make it a Butler's Pantry, too.



Love the flooring in this butler's pantry I found at Pinterest.


How to Join:
Pinterest has two ways for you to join in.

1. You can request an invite, which apparently from what I've read can take a while to receive. I guess they are having trouble keeping up with the number of requests they are getting for invites.

2. Or, you can be invited to join by a friend. I was invited by a friend (thanks, Joan!) and was up and pinning right away. :)


If you would like an invite to join in the fun at Pinterest, leave a comment on this post along with your e-mail address. Or, to keep your e-mail address private, you can send your e-mail address to me at betweennapsontheporchatgmaildotcom. I'll drop over to the Pinterest site and send an invite your way. I'm not sure why Pinterest does it this way, but in any case, I'll invite as many folks as it will let me.


Be sure to check your Spam Filter because your invite might get stuck there. If you leave a comment or send me an e-mail and don't get your invite by the end of the day, e-mail me again and I'll resend it. 


I can't wait to see what you love and find fascinating, delicious, intriguing, awesome, fantabulous and priceless at Pinterest!

You can see what I'm pinning HERE.

Labels:

232 Comments:

1 – 200 of 232 Newer› Newest»
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing how this works. I sent you an email with my email address. Please invite me. Thanks so much!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger FABBY'S LIVING said...

GREAT IDEAS!! I love the marble idea to make hearts, wow! Valentine's here I come!...or whatever! I love the pantry and wash room...I'm going to do this, like, ASAP!! I'd love to see you starting your wash room redo, can't wait! Thank you dear Susan, for sharing this! Lots of hugs. FABBY

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Deb said...

I am obsessed with Pinterest :) Love it! The only downside is that between that and Houzz, I am constantly coming up with new ideas which does NOT make my hubby happy :)

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Rhiannon said...

i kept hearing about it and never knew what it was!! sounds great and now I dont have to have a million gazillion bookmarks on my computer! Thanks for sharing this info and yes please invite me!
collectionsfrommyheart(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

I keep hearing how fabulous this site is. I think it's definitely time to check it out. Thanks for the invite sharon.elizabethandco@gmail.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

oh susan, this is wonderful!! I have been (not so) patiently waiting for mine!! I had about given up!!
saranorrisltd@centurytel.net
thank you again!!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Chris said...

This sounds like the perfect place to hang out.......and I would really love to be invited :-) I'll send my email addy to you.

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Kathysue said...

I do love pinterest and you know I am already there pinning away!!! It is like a bowl of chips, where you say to yourself, "Okay just one more!" and you keep eating or in this case pinning!!! Fun sharing pins with you,Kathysue

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

LOVE Pinterest!! TOTALLY ADDICTED to it! lol
I actually just wrote a post on Pinterest yesterday.

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Ali said...

I love Pinterest :)

I pin mostly recipes and DIY/kid stuff. If you'd like to follow me back (I already follow you) my link is here:

http://pinterest.com/jamhandsblog/

Anyone else is welcome to add me as well, it is always fun to find more friends on there.

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Laurie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Traditions said...

I would love an invitation! And I would be happy to follow you! Thanks so much!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Sarah said...

I would love to be invited to pintrest! Thank you!

Sarah_w919@hotmail.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So. Very. Addicted. I confess!!!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea! Please invite me to join: bevwalker2@earthlink.net
Thanks!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, shoot! One more thing to take more of my time! :) But I don't want to be left out! I'd love an invitation: SheWilliamson@aol.com.

Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Granna said...

Would love an invite! queenofhearts1950@yahoo.com Thanks!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Jackie said...

I joined pininterest a while ago and love it. Just need more time in the day to look and pin everything I like and love.
Enjoy!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Rita Mireles said...

I'd love an invite:
rdmireles@gmail.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been hearing a lot about Pinterest too, but have yet to check it out! I love the pics you posted and would love an invite: designinginsuburbia@gmail.com!

Thanks!
Kayla

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Lisa said...

Yes, Please! jpolinskyswife@gmail.com
Thank you so much!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Traditions said...

Oops! I guess I thought my email address would automatically show up! jsigg10341@aol.com
Thanks again!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love an invitation. Patty welcra@comcast.net

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Megan Lee said...

Thank you for blogging about this because I started hearing about Pinterest a week ago and was so confused :) I would love an invite!

meggpie88@gmail.com

Thanks!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Kels said...

I started pinning a few weeks ago. I'm really just getting started but I LOVE it!
I'm going to go find you! Ha! Ha!
Hugs
Kim

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Tonya said...

Yes Please! I would love an invite :)
broom.rider@hotmail.com
Thanks so much!
Tonya

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Barb@curlywillowdiy said...

I would love an invite! I've been wondering how to access Pinterest. Everyone is talking about it and I don't want to miss out! Thanks!

Bjmosley01@gmail.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous http://Lindaburt.Willowhouse.com said...

Hi Susan,
I just pinned your Tea Wreath to my Wreath Board on Pinterest. So happy to have you among my "Followers". I'm following you right back! http://Pinterest.com/Linda_Burt Have fun!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Jane @ Jane's Junk and Treasures said...

I've played on there!
I want to be invited!!!

janeroche@ymail.com

Thanks!!!!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Sue said...

This sounds great! I would love to join. Please invite me:

prettylace4me@hotmail.com

Thanks!!!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Sue said...

This sounds great! I would love to be invited.

prettylace4me@hotmail.com

Thanks!!!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Noah Stewart-Maddox said...

I would love an invite--so kind of you!
Shawn
stewartmaddox@yahoo.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Aubrey said...

Awesome! Thank you.
aubreyspassion@hotmail.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Whitney said...

I would love an invite! Thanks!
whitwall77@hotmail.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Sharlotte said...

I'd love to be a part of this!
sspence2361@yahoo.com

I've been a follower of yours for several years....here's my blog:

http://sharlottesreflections.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Angie said...

Pinterest!! Oh, how I love my Pinterest. I was invited to join in February and , as you can see, my poor blog has suffered! I Pin sooo much and blog soo little :( Thanks for the post and Happy Pinning, PinPal!!!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Invite me please. prosanbalm@comcast.net
Thanks!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Hi Susan, Just what I need--more ideas for things I would love to do to my house! Please, please send me an invitation!!! And thank you!!! :) Linda greenlinda@me.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love an invite, thanks so much!
lms9j@yahoo.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too would love an invite.
boydcoplumbing@yahoo.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger RolleenB said...

Thank you for this post. I love the marble in the cupcake pan. Making blueberry muffins tonight to try out.

I would love an invite. rgbodeis@yahoo.co

Thank You

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger RolleenB said...

Thank you for this post. I love the marble in the cupcake pan. I am making blueberry muffins tonight to try it out.

I would love an invite.

rgbodeis@yahoo.com

Thank You!!!!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Christina Herrera said...

I would love to join! Please send me an invite at chrishsm2@sbcglobal.net
Thanks!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Susan, I would love an invite. astrollthrulife@live.com. Thanks, Marty

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Lori @ Projects Plenty said...

Pinterest sounds like a lot of fun... would love to have an invite!

Thanks, Lori

lorilynn1211@gmail.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to get an invitation! I too enjoy Sherry and John's blog. Thanks, Rena
vtmom04@yahoo.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Debby said...

Hi there, I would love an invite, what fun!!! You can email me at interiordecoratingtoday@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

Debby

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Gina said...

I would love an invitation.
thefirstgigi@yahoo.com
Thanks!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Carrie said...

I would love an invite to Pinterest! My email is casharn@hotmail.com
I love your blog Susan! We are building a house and I will have my very own craft room soon! I have gotten tons of inspiration form your office remodel! Thanks :)

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Shirley said...

Sounds like a great site. I'd love an invitation. Thanks.

peach106@gmail.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan,Please send me an invite,this is right up my alley,I will love it, I am sure of it,LOL,sonnynuckols@att.net

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger 9405018--Pat said...

Thanks Susan, this sounds great. I'd love an invitation...thanks Pat H

pattygary@kc.rr.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please invite me

kittiekat62@sbcglobal.net

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please invite me

kittiekat62@sbcglobal.net

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please invite me

kittiekat62@sbcglobal.net

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Onlythemanager said...

Funny you should blog about this today. My daughter just sent me the e-mail for it. What a great way to collect your inspirations!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love an invitation - my email is jdvanderpool@comcast.net.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Debbie V.

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

I would love an invite. I have been intrigued ever since I first heard about it but I can't seem to get off the waiting list. So in invite would be wonderful.

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Lynda said...

What a tremendous idea.....thanks Lyndalhcropshop@gmail.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Peggy said...

Hey girl send me an invite I would love to check it out.

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Pinterest wit us. I sent you an email with my email address. Please invite me. Thanks

Karina

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Mary Ann said...

Pinterest is totally new to me. Would love an invite so I can explore this new world! My email is bizz8308@gmail.com
Mary Ann

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Southgate said...

Would love an invite Julia! Been hearing lots of good things about this.

Southgateresidential@gmail.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Kathryn said...

Oh, yes, please! :)

I love your blog, tho i rarely comment. Thank you so much.

4katee at gmail.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger CNM said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to send out invites! I would love to have one!

christina{dot}alexander{at}gmail{dot}com

Have a great day!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger christine said...

Well Pinterest sure would make it a lot easier on this computer geek.....I have more bookmarked pages than I can count !!! Most of them are BNOTP !!!! Long long time lurking fan....thank you !!!

Cpkimball01@gmail.com

Christine

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Donna (Timeless Settings) said...

Thanks! I would love to try this!

donnalynndodd@gmail.com

Donna

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger TonyaB122 said...

Me too! Thanks!
tonyab122@gmail.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger TonyaB122 said...

Yes, thank you!

tonyab122 at gmail.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Laurie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Kelli said...

I would love an invite, thanks!

thehuntsmans@aol.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Bebe said...

I would love an invite! thank you for the offer!
bebedance5@charter.net

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love my Pinterest! It keeps all those ideas that I see organized in my jumbled mind lol!
I'm following you over there now and ya'll are gonna love it!!! :)
Oh and thank you for suggesting the google chrome download...i've not had a single problem since (knock on wood).

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Dawn said...

I love this idea.Thank you for the invite.
My email is gill1932@bellsouth.net

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Bebe said...

Thanks for the invite! Do I have to be on facebook? Is there a way to pin without being on facebook or twitter? Thanks!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salivating here...I would LOVE an invite. My email address is:
gdaniel5(at)comcast.net Thanks!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Bebe, no, you don't have to be on FB. You can log in using a FB or Twitter ID but you can create your own ID with Pinterest and use that to log in.

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger kelrydel said...

I've heard this term but had NO idea what it meant! Thanks for the explanation, it sounds awesome!!

Kelly
kelrydel@yahoo.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Jerri said...

This is great! I would love to receive an invite. Thanks for offering.

jerrimullins2009@att.net

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Jerri said...

This sounds great! I would love to receive an invite. Thanks so much for offering.

jerrimullins2009@att.net

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please send me a invite!! You have a lovely home and you post the neatest ideas. Thanks, Susan
reilhoney@tx.rr.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been reading about Pinterest and can't wait to get an invite. Thank you so much and always enjoy yor blog. rebekah@centralpumping.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger megan@rediscoveredpotential said...

Of course I would LOVE to jump on the bandwagon! (that is, if you can handle all the requests!)
nagemgerg@yahoo.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Susan said...

Ohhhh....I would LOVE an invite! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with your readers. I'm Susan also :-) LaborDayRN@gmail.com You have such a lovely blog, I read it everyday! Thanks again!
Susan

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Liz said...

I would love to be a part of this.

wardcem@verizon.net

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger The Inspired Nest said...

I would love an invite!
lmckettrick@windstream.net

Thanks for letting me know about it!
Lacy

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Anonymous Scribbler said...

I am always the last one to get on the bandwagon, but you can add me too. Since I am trying to redo my kitchen, it would probably be a really good idea.
My email is scribbler.etsatmac.com

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Thanks for explaining this. I was really wondering about it. Please invite me.

janewindham@gmail.com

Thanks so much, Susan!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2011 , Blogger Phyllis @Around the House said...

Hi Susan...would love to join pinterest, it sounds like something I would...by the your office is just awesome....love lthe final product...Phyllis
mpstanko@hotmail.com...please send invite..would love to join you

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger The Young Family said...

I'd love an invite! syoung529@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Invite me please. My email is: kasmlc@hotmail.com

Thanks!

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger DesertChildAZ said...

Thanks for the introduction! Would love an invite!! desertchildaz@cox.net

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Beth said...

Please invite me to this website if you can: Bethtrn@yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Susan Freeman said...

I started my Pinterest boards several weeks ago and have so much fun! I am following yours now.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Betty Mae said...

Thanks for sharing this info. I do so love your blog!

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Nancy said...

Susan, Thanks for sharing how this works, I have been wondering how this works. I would Love a Invite! coeurdalenegifts@yahoo.com

Have a Great Day!!
Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger we three dogs and me said...

I would love an invite. vduford@verizon.net.I am a follower

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger jo said...

I, too, would love to be invited. I'm giving my niece a baby shower in a few months and would love to search for wonderful ideas. Thank you.
jdnels37@yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Carol said...

I would love an invite. Thanks for sharing with your readers.
Carol
cjandreau1@verizon.net

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Anonymous noreen said...

hi there
i'd love to join pinterest, the images you posted are so interesting. thanks for lovely posts always
noreen@savana.co.za

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm interested in an ivitation to join Pinterest. My email address is encorehomestaging@comcast.net

Thanks!

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger kathyr said...

This is definately up my alley, count me in!! kathyroloff@hotmail.com

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger JMoore said...

Would love to be invited! girlymomof2@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Anonymous Dabby said...

Great! Thanks for the invite. Love your Blog so much.
sara33566@yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Susan Nowell @ My Place to Yours said...

Well, Susan, you're a step ahead of me - again! I just learned about Pinterest and was starting to check it out; was still wondering how to get an invite. Now I know!

Thanks in advance for the invitation. myplacetoyoursatgmail.com

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Beam me up, Susan!" Your invite sounds intriguing! franki fmparde@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Beam me up, Susan!" Your invite sounds intriguing! franki fmparde@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Beam me up, Susan!" Your invite sounds intriguing! franki
fmparde@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Susan Postier said...

Hope you can keep up with all of us that want an invitation! Thank you!!

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Jackie said...

I'd love to join pinterest! Invite me please. alhamptons@bellsouth.net

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Diane Foster said...

I would love to have an invite.
jdeb@bresnan.net

Thanks alot!!

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Primitive Seasons said...

I'd love to join a site like that. Thanks so much for your help. My email addy is primitiveseasons@comcast.net.

Mary

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Pam Kessler said...

I'd love an invite to Pinterest. My address is pam@houseofhawthornes.com . Thank you!

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Donna said...

I've been curious about Pinterest! I sent you an email - thanks for the opportunity!

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Barb S said...

I am very interested in Pinterest...I will email you my information. Thanks

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite...Engrdad@charter.net....Love your blog.

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Anonymous Charlotte said...

I would love an invite....charlotteabrewer@gmail.com

Thank you

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Heidi said...

Thanks! Did you realize you'd have this many friends all the sudden? LOL Please add me,too!
Heidi hwoodred@aol.com

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have wanted to join Pinterest for a while now. Please invite me to join in on the fun.
pattiafp@comcast.net
PS I'm also looking to redo a laundry/mud room combo. Looking forward to all of the inspiration

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Following you now on pinterest and just pinned that lovely outdoor table you showed. Thanks for sharing.

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Laurie said...

I will try this again.....add me to the Pinterest invite. Thanks,
laurieannzimmer@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful blogging site. I really enjoy all the pretty pictures. I am interested in an invitation to Pinterest. Thank you. smteatime@hotmail.com

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Cindy M said...

Would love an invite to this!!! cdmalousek@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Beansieleigh said...

Oh, it sounds like fun, but I need to join ONE MORE THING like I need a hole in my head! I like the blueberry mint lemonade though! I just recently bought a bottle of blueberry lemonade soda. It sounded good.. It tasted good, and THEN I realized it was a diet soda, and I just tend to feel leery about diet sodas (specifically, what's IN them.)... Hope you're keeping cool on this hot and humid day! ~tina

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the invitation!
jtgillks@att.net

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Farmhouse Soaps said...

I would love an invite to this list. Thank you so much for sharing! **squeels with delight**
Marianne
henzefarm@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Bonnie Bee said...

i have visited the site so many times but did not know anyone to INVITE me... THANK YOU!!!!! for yor generosity
bykilpatrick@comcast.net

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Anonymous Tracy said...

Thank you so much for the invitation. I can't do it without allowing them to access my Facebook friends and I am not comfortable doing that. I'm sad. I want to join.

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Vicci @theplaidbasket said...

Please invite me Susan...this is a great place and thank you for doing this for us! viccihg@comcast.net

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger Mom at large... said...

I would love an invite, if at all possible.:) nellaseven@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Blogger xinex said...

I would be interested, Susan. Thanks for sharing. I'll email you....Christine

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please invite me to join the fun at Pinterest!
dmvel@comcast.net

 
At Thursday, June 09, 2011 , Blogger Dawn said...

Hi Susan I'm very new to blogging( started my blog yesterday!!)' The house on Nuthatch' if you are interested. However have been visiting your blog on a weekly basis for over a year. I would very much appreciate it if you could invite me to pinterest. Thanks and God bless your day

 
At Thursday, June 09, 2011 , Blogger Dawn said...

Back again forgot to leave you my email address. dandjjohnson@hotmail.com

 
At Thursday, June 09, 2011 , Blogger Sue said...

Thanks for offering! srame2@yahoo.com

 
At Thursday, June 09, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello - I would love an invite. Thank you for sharing - Enjoy your blog - dcszabad@roadrunner.com

 
At Thursday, June 09, 2011 , Blogger Kathy said...

I have seen this too and wondered! It sounds fantastic - I suppose you've created a folder in your gmail for this - hope so! Seems you've inspired many to want to be invited in!
I definitely would - love your laundry/butler pantry inspirations!

my email - katelaine.ransom@gmail.com

Thank you Susan,
Kathy

 
At Thursday, June 09, 2011 , Anonymous Lynn said...

LOVE your blog. Thanks so much for the wonderful ideas and inspiration. Please invite me to join Pinterest. laraulet@aol.com

 
At Thursday, June 09, 2011 , Anonymous Patricia said...

I would love to be invited to Pinterest. Thanks
p_honeycutt@hotmail.com

 
At Thursday, June 09, 2011 , Anonymous darcy said...

Hi susan!

Thanks so much for sharing this how to! I would love to join, so hopefully you can still invite me!! here is the address: sitter522@imonmail.com thanks again!
Darcy

 
At Thursday, June 09, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

I would love it if you could add me to the pinterest! My email is mjvw@q.com

Thanks,
Jeanne

 
At Friday, June 10, 2011 , Blogger dragonflie said...

Susan,
Never knew anyone who loves dishes as much as I do until I discovered Between Naps on the Porch. Its a hard passion to explain to people who just "dont get it".
I'd love an invite to Pinterest, when you catch your breath. Thanks for you offer!
Susan
dragonflie@ymail.com

 
At Friday, June 10, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please invite me!
Shirl- lindeenaln@aop.com

 
At Friday, June 10, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please invite me to Pinterest.
lindeenaln@aol.com

 
At Friday, June 10, 2011 , Blogger Susan ~ Southern Fascinations said...

Susan,
When time allows, would love an invite to Pinterest. Thanks for doing this! Have a pleasant weekend!
Susan
sjh10@hotmail.com

 
At Friday, June 10, 2011 , Blogger The Paperbag Teachers said...

Would love an invite
patty.atkins@k12.in.us

 
At Friday, June 10, 2011 , Blogger Cynthia@ITLLDO said...

I would love an invite.

itlldo2@gmail.com

Thanks,
Cynthia

 
At Saturday, June 11, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please invite me to pinterest.

debbie@tagsforpets.com

Thank you!

 
At Sunday, June 12, 2011 , Anonymous Jules said...

Thank you so much for the explanation of how Pinterest works. I was sent an invite and had signed up but didn't really know what to do. The magazine analogy was perfect!

 
At Sunday, June 12, 2011 , Blogger Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Hi Susan. I was already on Pinterest when I read this, but did follow you and you followed right back, thanks!! Just wanted to let you know that I copied your idea to do a post of pinterest. (Remember imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.) I did give you credit for the idea and linked back to you. http://cedarhillranch.blogspot.com/2011/06/pinterest-fun.html
Thanks for the great idea! I'll be back to steal, err... I mean borrow more.

 
At Monday, June 13, 2011 , Anonymous Deborah Glassford said...

I love stopping into your blog. The tablescapes are my fav. An invite to pinterest would be super. My email is beachstamp@aol.com.
Thanks so much.
Deb G

 
At Monday, June 13, 2011 , Anonymous Jean said...

Hi Suasan
I have been following you for some time. Love your ideas and wish we had your spacious rooms over here in the UK and your ability to buy lots of goodies we can't get over here...so I drool.If still possible I would love an invite to Pinterest as I now understand it after your post.
jeanv at live.co.uk

Many Thanks
Jean

 
At Monday, June 13, 2011 , Blogger kelley said...

I would love an invitation! Thanks so much... I was checking out Tablescapes and lo and behold you also had a solution to get my invite! Thank you, thank you!

kelleyewarren@gmail.com

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2011 , Blogger m'lin said...

Would live in invite to this post. thanks, melin54@sbcglobal.net

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2011 , Anonymous Melodie said...

I would love an invite! Thanks
woundtight72@yahoo.com

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2011 , Blogger Marilee said...

Oh!!!! Thank you so much. I have tried to get an invite and never had any luck. Your terrific to share this with me.

mv7043@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, June 15, 2011 , Blogger Petunia and Paco said...

hi there, can you send me an invite to pinterest...thank you ;)

jmancuso2@rochester.rr.com

 
At Wednesday, June 15, 2011 , Blogger kehc said...

would love to have an invite please.

thanks
Karen

jaycook@comcast.net

 
At Thursday, June 16, 2011 , Blogger Angela said...

I would love an invite!

angrun@hotmail.com

Thanks!!!!

 
At Thursday, June 16, 2011 , Blogger Lanetta said...

Thank you for the offer! I've been waiting and waiting for their invite! I've sent you an email!!!

 
At Friday, June 17, 2011 , Blogger Kathy said...

Just heard about pinerest the other day...would love an invite. Thanks so much! katstrunk@gmail.com

 
At Friday, June 17, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I <3 your blog! Please send me an invite to gatesfive@verizon.net!
thanks so much!
Tracyg

 
At Saturday, June 18, 2011 , Anonymous Eileen @ Cottage Beach House said...

Susan, You are a wonderful lady to invite us all! this pintrest sounds like lots of fun. I just sent you an email, so you can invite me when you get the time. So much appreciated!

 
At Saturday, June 18, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for telling us newbies how Pinterest works. Please invite me too! firstconvert@yahoo.com

 
At Sunday, June 19, 2011 , Anonymous Tiffany Holmes said...

I would love an invite please! I've been trying to figure this out for a while. Thanks for the helpful post. tiffanycholmes@aol.com

 
At Sunday, June 19, 2011 , Blogger Peggy said...

i always like to try something new..thanks for the invite. bfdgirl@yahoo.com peggy from pa

 
At Sunday, June 19, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love your blog. And thanks for explaining Pinterest and offering the invite. Please invite me casattler@gmail.com

 
At Monday, June 20, 2011 , Blogger Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

Oh, pick me! :) I'd love to have you invite me. I can be emailed at itsybitsypaper@yahoo.com

Thank you so much for being willing to send out invitations. It's hard to wait for Pinterest to send them :)
www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

 
At Tuesday, June 21, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love your blog. And thanks for explaining Pinterest and offering the invite. Please invite me westonsma@ameritech.net

 
At Wednesday, June 22, 2011 , Anonymous Decorating Ideas said...

Hello there. Just sending a post asking to be invited to Pinterest. Is this like elementary school when we are getting picked for kickball? I just need to prepare myself, I was always picked last.

Thanks Susan!

Davenport1985@msn.com

 
At Wednesday, June 22, 2011 , Blogger Amy said...

Hi
I would love to join Pinterest - thank you!

amyrose523@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, June 22, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please invite me to thr Pinterest website. Thanks.

Liz

eveloskey#aol.com

 
At Tuesday, June 28, 2011 , Blogger Me said...

If you're still inviting people I would love to be invited, thingsforlittleones (at) ymail (dot) com.

Thanks so much!

 
At Wednesday, June 29, 2011 , Blogger Natalie said...

Hi! I would love a Pinterest invite if you are still handing them out! Can't wait to start pinning for my wedding next year!

Thanks!
jacana33@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, June 29, 2011 , Anonymous Katalin said...

Please invite me too! Thank you!

katalineisenberg{at}gmail{dot}com

 
At Wednesday, June 29, 2011 , Anonymous Katalin said...

Thank you so very much!

 
At Thursday, June 30, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please invite me! Amy
amesnbella@yahoo.com

Thank you so much! :)

 
At Wednesday, July 06, 2011 , Anonymous jan said...

please, please send me an invitation to PINTEREST! look foward to following your blog as well!
thanks!
jan@jgreerdesigns.com

 
At Wednesday, July 06, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love an invitation! Thanks so much!

Campbell.carla5@gmail.com

 
At Friday, July 08, 2011 , Blogger Dreams and Decor said...

Thanks, Susan! I would absolutely love an invitation to Pinterest! You're so sweet to do this! I've really been enjoying your blog, especially the office renovation posts! Beautiful! Thanks again, Patti in TX

 
At Monday, July 11, 2011 , Anonymous Layni said...

Are you still inviting people?? That's so awesome of you to invite! It seems like such a great community with the cutest things (love the tea wreath)!! ibelayni@gmail.com

 
At Friday, July 15, 2011 , Blogger at the cottage said...

This would be perfect, I am always trying to "organise" my comp with bookmarks, emails to myself etc..this sounds like it will work.

Please and thanks Susan


Debbie

tinybeaches1@yahoo.ca

 
At Saturday, July 16, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing information about pinterest. Please send me an invite. I am not a blogger but I follow your site avidly and check out your Mon & Thurs post every week. Rebecca (reb67gp@yahoo.com)

 
At Wednesday, July 20, 2011 , Anonymous DJ said...

i hope your generous spirit is still around because i would love an invite!
been staring at the pininterest -send invitation- site for hours per day with no luck. Hope you can help.

email: xdaliv@gmail.com

btw i stumbled on your site and suddenly realised i have been here for a couple of hours...oh my.

 
At Sunday, July 24, 2011 , Blogger Ashley said...

Would you mind inviting me too if you have a minute? :)

aharper@health.usf.edu

 
At Wednesday, July 27, 2011 , Blogger Kathy said...

I would love an invitation to Pininterest. Mu email is kstephens04@gmail.com

Thanks!

 
At Tuesday, August 09, 2011 , Blogger Vanessa said...

I would love it if you could send me an invite...

Thank you in advance!

Vanessa
vanessa@domesticdame.com

 
At Friday, August 12, 2011 , Anonymous Jayni said...

Even as late as I am, I would LOVE to receive an invitation to Pinterest--it sounds like great fun.

Jayni in Houston
Texpert2@yahoo.com

 
At Friday, August 12, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please send me an invite. Inladner@hotmail.com

I can't wait

Thanks,

Lizzy

 
At Friday, August 19, 2011 , Blogger SewSouthern said...

I would love an invite: Carolinacouponer@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!!

 
At Saturday, August 20, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and would love an invite if possible:
jenna_99_4 at hotmail.com

 
At Monday, August 22, 2011 , Blogger Lauren said...

If you have any invites left - I would love one - lmaryp1978 at yahoo.com.

 
At Wednesday, August 24, 2011 , Blogger Alexandrea said...

Susan, would you send me an invite please?
Pinterest sounds like LOTS of fun!!
Thanks so much!!
trossing5@msn.com

 
At Wednesday, August 24, 2011 , Blogger Tonya said...

would love an invite to Pinterest please! thanks so much!!! : )
the4elliotts@gmail.com

 
At Thursday, August 25, 2011 , Blogger Lauren said...

Hi Susan- Looove your blog and all of the wonderful ideas you share! Can you please send me an invite when you get a chance? Thanks soooo much! Happy pinning!

lrossingatlive.com (at with @)

 
At Friday, August 26, 2011 , Anonymous Patty said...

Fantastic blog!

I've been on the pineterst waiting list for sometime now and am anxious to get pinning. I'd appreciate an invite if you have any left.

Thanks!

Patty - lawpatty@gmail.com

 
At Friday, August 26, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you please invite me?
star__03@hotmail.com
(That's two underscores)
Thank you so much!

Marianne

 
At Friday, August 26, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love a invite! Thanks
adriennekinney@hotmail.com

 
At Friday, August 26, 2011 , Blogger Vickie said...

I have been pondering if pinterest would be something I would have time for. I think I would enjoy it and would find the time. It is very kind of you to be willing to invite others. That being said, I would LOVE a invite :)

paolapartyof4@gmail.com

 
At Wednesday, August 31, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I would love to be invited to join!
bloggia@hotmail.com

 
1 – 200 of 232 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Have BNOTP delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. BNOTP is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are snarky, mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to BNOTP's much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Between Naps on the Porch!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home