This Page

has been moved to new address

Before St. Patrick's Day Slips Away
Between Naps on the Porch: Before St. Patrick's Day Slips Away

Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps on the Porch is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on Decorating, Tablescaping, Before and Afters, Thrify Finds, and Gardening.

Mar 17, 2011

Before St. Patrick's Day Slips Away

Bonus Tablescape:

While we continue enjoying all the beautiful tablescapes posted for this week's Tablescape Thursday, I have one more fun table to share before this holiday slips away for another year. My friend, Bonnie sent these wonderful pics of a table she created for dinner with some good friends. Don't you love her beautiful breakfast room?!



Love those dragonfly chairs! Let's get a closer look at the table.



Sweet daffodil centerpiece!







I totally love those cute shamrock dinner plates! I bet those didn't last long in the store when they were first available. Don't you just love holiday dishware? I think it gives us a chance to be a kid again and have some fun. :)



Bonnie, thanks so much for sharing this wonderful St. Patrick's Day table.

How did you spend St. Patrick's Day? Did you eat green food? Beans don't count. :) Did anyone visit Savannah or Chicago and get to see the rivers dyed green? I can't even imagine how much dye that takes. Hope your St. Patrick's Day was fun. And GREEN! In a good way, of course. :)



Placemats, napkin rings -Joann's, this year
Dinner & salad plates (pierced)- Marshall's, years ago.
Glasses - TJ Maxx
Flatware - Ross
Shamrock plates - Terry's village, (arrived one hour before dinner last night, LOL)
Votives - Pier 1 Imports
Daffodil centerpiece - HomeGoods


Scroll on down for more fabulous tablescapes!

31 Comments:

At Thursday, March 17, 2011 , Blogger Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Bonnie never disappoints, just like you! Love the placemats and dishes. I love her breakfast room to! Thanks to Bonnie for sharing!!! XO, Pinky

 
At Thursday, March 17, 2011 , Blogger Tracy said...

How beautiful, and fun.
Those tiny green hat napkin rings are so cute.

 
At Thursday, March 17, 2011 , Blogger Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Pretty, pretty! LOVE it to pieces!

Hugs,
Maryjane

 
At Thursday, March 17, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't help but think what a lovely backdrop the yellow walls are for this table.

 
At Thursday, March 17, 2011 , Blogger Mari @ Once Upon a Plate said...

Thank you for featuring Bonnie's gorgeous tablescape Susan! I was in AWE when she posted a mosaic of it on facebook.

She is so talented, so kind and personable... what a friendly, and beautiful person she is (inside and out!)

Thank you again, and thank you Bonnie, for sharing all that you do! :)

 
At Thursday, March 17, 2011 , Blogger FABBY'S LIVING said...

Gorgeous table from Bonnie. Wow! I too, love, love those shamrock dinner plates, and the green flatware. Very nice.
Thank you again for sharing with us Susan.

FABBY

 
At Thursday, March 17, 2011 , Blogger Susan said...

Hi Susan...Your friend does, indeed, have a very inviting and cheerful breakfast room. Thanks for sharing. Susan

 
At Thursday, March 17, 2011 , Blogger Jennifer said...

I just love the fabric on her chairs!

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Blogger Diane said...

The wine that I drank tonight came out of a green bottle. Does that count?

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Blogger Sarah said...

Susan, thank you for sharing Bonnie's fun table for celebrating the green. Cute plate.

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Blogger Sarah said...

Susan, thank you for sharing Bonnie's fun table for celebrating the green. Cute plate.

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Blogger Neabear said...

I love that breakfast room. So pretty and love the yellow walls too. I have my sewing room painted in yellow. If you want check my craft blog to see. Thank you for sharing Bonnie's lovely tablescape.

~Linnea

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Blogger summerland cottage said...

Susan,
I am so happy to have the chance to pop in and view post after beautiful post.
I am inspired and pea green !!!
Thank you for sharing all the lovelies,
and Happy St. Patties Day !

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Blogger jo said...

Not just beautiful, but those little napkin rings with the sweet little green hats are to die for. It is very difficult for us to get anything interesting like the shamrock plates here in NZ. I will have to get my creative hat on and maybe make some shamrock place mats or something similar for next year.

Thanks for sharing. It's stunning.

Jo

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Blogger martinealison said...

Très belle pour fêter cette fête...
bisous

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Blogger Tracy F. said...

Bonnie's breakfast room is charming---love those dragonfly chairs. The St. Pat's table is so cute and festive.

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Blogger Phyllis said...

Bonnie, your table is just perfect....LOVE the green glasses and shamrock salad plates....'over the top"......fantastic tablescape and darling dragonfly chairs.....LOVE it all!

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Blogger Polka said...

It is my first time on your blog :)

I have to say that your table looks fabulous!! :) love it!!

I will see you soon
Polka

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Blogger GinaE said...

Lovely table and photos! I live in San Antonio, TX and they die out river green, also.

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Blogger Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Hi Polka,
Welcome...glad you are here!

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Blogger Bonnie said...

Thanks, again, Susan, for sharing my table! And a big thank you to all your readers for their kind comments, too! ♥

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Anonymous RSA Certificate said...

I am so so so in love with your table setting! Never mind St. Pat's day, I'm going to use this all year round ;)

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Blogger Lisa said...

What a darling room...thanks Bonnie and Susan!
Lisa

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Blogger Katherines Corner said...

Love this and those shamrock plates are wonderful. Hugs!!!

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Blogger Babs said...

Susan, Bonnie did an awesome tablescape. Beautiful.

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan! Oh, Bonnie's table is so charming! I remember her awesome kitchen!! Man, I could just live in her kitchen.
I do hope you'll come to my party! Have a wonderful weekend and be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

 
At Friday, March 18, 2011 , Blogger Linda Q said...

Oh you and Bonnie with those neat homes I love to see! Thanks for sharing gals, always a pleasure and a treat!
Linda

 
At Saturday, March 19, 2011 , Blogger AngelaV said...

Beautiful room. Love, love that chandelier.

 
At Sunday, March 20, 2011 , Blogger An Oasis in the Desert said...

So very charming. Love the room.
CAS

 
At Sunday, March 20, 2011 , Blogger ~CC Catherine said...

Very pretty Paddy's Day tablescape! Now, that's a Green tablescape! :) Love it!

 
At Wednesday, April 11, 2012 , Anonymous amanda boykin said...

Love the St. Patty's Day decor!! So cute!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Have BNOTP delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. BNOTP is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are snarky, mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to BNOTP's much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Between Naps on the Porch!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home