This Page

has been moved to new address

Installing Hard Wood Floors in Real Time: Part 3
Between Naps on the Porch: Installing Hard Wood Floors in Real Time: Part 3

Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps on the Porch is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on Decorating, Tablescaping, Before and Afters, Thrify Finds, and Gardening.

Jan 28, 2011

Installing Hard Wood Floors in Real Time: Part 3

Floor is in...







Closet is done, too. Sanding has begun. If you missed them, you can view Part 1, HERE and Part 2, HERE.



Several folks have emailed and asked what company I am using for my flooring. I love A.L. Thomas out of Buford, GA. (678-546-6970) They have installed/finished flooring in my home before and always do a wonderful job. Plus, they have been in business 65 years! Wow!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At Friday, January 28, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

Your floors are lovely. We are getting ready to do this in our front room, Susan. Out with carpeting ...

Have a beautiful weekend!
TTFN ~
Marydon

GIVEAWAY ends Sunday

 
At Friday, January 28, 2011 , Blogger Sherry from Alabama said...

Your floors are lovely! I'm jealous, but happy for you! Maybe one day I'll get wood floors too. Hope you have a warm and wonderful weekend!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

 
At Friday, January 28, 2011 , Blogger The Mac's House said...

Looks great!

 
At Friday, January 28, 2011 , Blogger Gardening in a Sandbox said...

There is always something so exchiting about a new project. The new floor and finished room will make you think you have a new house. Wonderful.

 
At Friday, January 28, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

I just had to laugh when I saw the closet opening....but it looks deep once you get in front of it! Don't you love older homes???? I can't wait to see this room done! The floor looks really really well done! Sandy

 
At Saturday, January 29, 2011 , Blogger Smocking with Gwen said...

Susan...this looks awesome!!! It will be wonderful when finished. Thanks for sharing the link to A.L.Thomas flooring!! Don't know if they are willing to travel down to Fayetteville but I have been trying to find a reputable flooring company for about two years!!! THANKS!!!!
Gwen

 

Post a Comment

Have BNOTP delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. BNOTP is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are snarky, mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to BNOTP's much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Between Naps on the Porch!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home