This Page

has been moved to new address

My Master Bedroom & Study/Dressing Room...
Between Naps on the Porch: My Master Bedroom & Study/Dressing Room...

Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps on the Porch is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on Decorating, Tablescaping, Before and Afters, Thrify Finds, and Gardening.

Mar 14, 2009

My Master Bedroom & Study/Dressing Room...

A Tease...
(enjoy the music with this post) :-)

































































See you for "the reveal" on Sunday evening at 9:00 PM, when Mr. Linky goes up for Metamorphosis Monday. :-)

56 Comments:

At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger The Bramble Patch said...

Oh you are such a tease Susan! From the snippets you have shown I just know that your room is going to be ULTRA gorgeous! I can't wait to see the reveal!

Hugs,

Vanessa

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Julio Muao said...

What a great tease Susan! You had me studying in image trying to see more than you allowed. I can tell its a dream master bedroom and study/dressing room. I love all the colors and textures. Thanks for the tease.

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger KBeau said...

I like what I see so far.

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger On The Wings Of Love said...

Wow......this has really piqued my curiosity....will have to peek back on Sunday evening ;)

.....just wondering what kind of things qualify for Met Monday.
Does redoing a chandelier count ?

.....and how Do you do it all.....working fulltime and all..I can hardly manage to post once a week LOL

Cheers,
Bre

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Kim said...

Gee, sorry but at 9:00 p.m. on Sunday I will be too busy - HGTV is going to be here to present me with the keys to my new dream house!!!!!!!!!LOL! I WISH!
Susan I will definitely be here to see your metamorposis! I can't wait. Please pay me a visit sometime - I'd love to hear from you!! :)

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh what a tease! I can hardly wait!

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Barb @ The Everyday Home said...

Susan - you had me at Plaid! LOL That plaid is one of my all time faves. I cannot wait, and from these teaser shots, I know we are all in for a real treat. I look forward to seeing your non-teasing shots.

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger 9405018--Pat said...

Wow, Susan can't wait....to see the reveal...Love the music...Pat H

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Wow, I'm sure this is going to be absolutely stunning. I love the tiny bits we got to see. Can't wait. Hugs, Marty

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Paula said...

What lovely photos and what a tease you are! ;-) love the painted roses on the ... desk? Can't wait to see the room in its entirety!

Happy Saturday,
Paula

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Ok Susan I enlarged each pic..looked in your mirror and all I can tell is it going to be great..hugs and smiles Gloria

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger susan said...

All that and music to match!! When I saw the honeybee, I knew I'd like it. Looking forward to Met Monday!

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Helen said...

KIMMCL has it all wrong ~ HGTV is going to be in Bend that evening! And, you are the ultimate tease, missy.

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it tomorrow evening, Susan!

I did a little progress post on our guest room makeover, today. I don't think it's ready for Metamorphosis Monday, though.

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Tress said...

Hi Susan,
May I use your name and a couple ics of your porch on my blog as an inspiration? I just ordered some white sheer curtains and such for my porches. Thank you for your time.
Tress

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Susan @ The Good Life! said...

I can't wait for the reveal!

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Deb said...

Well you know we will all have to come back to see the full affect!
love the song

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger southerninspiration said...

I am looking forward to seeing what you've got going on; I have the same coverlet and I am ready to do something different with all the go-withs...I like what I see so far!

Suzanne

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Nun of a Kind! said...

I just read your profile and can't believe that you can work full-time and do all of this! Just posting the pictures alone is so time-consuming! I will enjoy coming back to see the finished "product" in this room...you are amazing!

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger at the cottage said...

Oh I look forward to the 'reveal'tomorrow :) I can see it will be something just wonderful.

*jumps up and down with excitement*

Deb

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Miss Laura Lu/RMS4291960 said...

I can't wait Susan! It's going to be beautiful! I can tell I'm going to be green with envy! God Bless! Lauralu :)

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger The Raggedy Girl said...

I can't wait to see it all. I loved the kitten and the plaid fabric as I have some just like it on my sewing desk waiting to become curtains.

from a Raggedy Roberta Anne

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

In the media, a tease often draws veiwers in..a guartentee of sorts that you will not leave anyone behind following a commercial break. Susan...you sold me with this one! I love your blog! I am certain to be here to see your Monday post! Great tease....and such a sweet kitty!

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Kathleen Ellis said...

You shameless, naughty girl!!! How could you do this to us????
;-D

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Tracy said...

Oh, I love all the textures and beautiful fabrics you are using! I can't wait to see the full effect.

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love what I am seeing, cant wait until monday!
Lorri

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Four Paws and Co said...

Oh Susan,
Must you torment us like this! I've clicked on every picture & turned my head this way & that, btw my neck hurts now, and all I can say is I LOVE what I can see of your bedding! What is that little painted table? desk? whatever???

Not fair, Max got see it & just decided to take a nap in the middle of all the glory!

Okay, hurry up & set the publish time for Sunday night at least!!!

☺♥☺ Diane

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Martha said...

What a tease -- I can't wait but guess I will have to! So many interesting elements!

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Chandy said...

I can't wait to see it all! A great tease, Susan! I love the cat pic the best, lol!

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Petunia said...

That was a fabulous tease!

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger a quiet life said...

so many great pics, love the kitty~

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Tardevil said...

I think we have very similar tastes. Can't wait to see the reveal! :O)

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Kelly B said...

Goodness! I am sure it will be lovely!! I am so glad for you. I was feeling proud I finally got a new ceiling fan... haha!! :) Looking forward to the big reveal!! :)

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger xinex said...

Yep, Susan! I am anticipating the reveal. I am sure it will be gorgeous!...Christine

 
At Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Glenda/MidSouth said...

I need to wake that pretty kitty up, bet he/she will take me on a tour. :-)
Glenda

 
At Sunday, March 15, 2009 , Blogger Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

I can't wait to see this room...there certainly are a lot of beautiful elements involved! Where did you get the seagrass rug? I would like to put one in my living room. Linda

 
At Sunday, March 15, 2009 , Blogger Tracy said...

Oh I can't wait Susan...I know it is gorgeous!
Tracy

 
At Sunday, March 15, 2009 , Blogger English Cottage in Georgia said...

What intriquing photography angles - absolutely you are a tease. Will be back for the full show :-)

 
At Sunday, March 15, 2009 , Blogger Denise K. said...

Can't wait to return for the full show tomorrow night!!!! I loved everything I saw so far...I could move right in...I LOVE your style...are you sure you are not a decorator in real life???? :-) I need you in Colorado!

 
At Sunday, March 15, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No fair! No fair! You little booger! I guess I'll just have to wait!
be a sweetie anyway,
shelia ;)

 
At Sunday, March 15, 2009 , Blogger Charlotte said...

Hi Susan...I cannot wait until Monday to see the finished room...I loved all the close-up shots just to tease you...

 
At Sunday, March 15, 2009 , Blogger Nancy Wyatt said...

how fun! i wanted to do the same thing today for mine but ran out of time! love what you did, can't wait to see it sunday night!

 
At Sunday, March 15, 2009 , Blogger Jill said...

Can't wait to see... :)

 
At Sunday, March 15, 2009 , Blogger Linda Q said...

What a fun tease, can't wait to see it all in all it's glory!
Linda

 
At Sunday, March 15, 2009 , Blogger Still Learning said...

I saw some beautiful fabrics!!

 
At Sunday, March 15, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the REVEAL! I recognize a few things, others are a mystery. In the meantime, (to pay you back for the tease) I'll be jumping on your bed, opening your drawers, rummaging through your closet, trying on your shoes!

 
At Sunday, March 15, 2009 , Blogger Loretta said...

Oh my! Everything looks so pretty. I can't wait for the reveal!!!Blessings, Loretta

 
At Sunday, March 15, 2009 , Blogger "Blossom" said...

All these detail, material, colors
accessories and the cat curled up certainly tells us its warm and so inviting; the cat is a dead give away. Can't wait to see on Monday!
The music is great too!

 
At Sunday, March 15, 2009 , Blogger Jan said...

Your 'tease' is a clear indication of what you show throughout your home...superb decor skills coupled with your southern charm. I cannot wait. Take care, :) Jan

 
At Sunday, March 15, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a tease.You KNOW I don't stay up that long!Bad girl!!!!!!!!!.I am joining you for Met Mon.tomorrow.I have always wanted to but wonder if I have enough projects.We'll see,hm....Ann

 
At Sunday, March 15, 2009 , Blogger Michelle, All Home and Love said...

From what I see, it looks fantastic!!
~Michelle

 
At Sunday, March 15, 2009 , Blogger Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Anticipation is right ! I can't wait to see it .

 
At Sunday, March 15, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that's not fair, I want to see more now.

Hugs,
Chris

 
At Monday, March 16, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy late "TEASE" saturday, Susan,
I was not going to cause a riot this Saturday, like I did last week.
I know your bedroom must be so pretty. I just looked at it......hehe........
Blessings Sweet Lady
debbie

 
At Monday, March 16, 2009 , Blogger jessiev said...

I can't wait to see the big picture! It's Monday morning and Where is it I'm dying to see!

 
At Monday, March 16, 2009 , Blogger Sofia Striffler said...

Beautiful bedroom makeover. It is fabulous.

 

Post a Comment

Have BNOTP delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. BNOTP is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are snarky, mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to BNOTP's much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Between Naps on the Porch!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home