This Page

has been moved to new address

Paparazzi
Between Naps on the Porch: Paparazzi

Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps on the Porch is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on Decorating, Tablescaping, Before and Afters, Thrify Finds, and Gardening.

Dec 30, 2011

Paparazzi

Recently, a neighbor stopped by for a little sunbathing on the deck.



Tanning the left side...




Tanning the tummy...



Tanning the right side...



Life is good.



Zzzzzzz....



Uhh?!  Did you hear that?



I'm pretty sure I heard something.



Rats!  The paparazzi found me again!



Cat lover?  You may like this post:  Cat T.V.

42 Comments:

At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Diane said...

Love it! What a sweetie. Diane

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Glenda/MidSouth said...

Awww! What a pretty kitty.
Wishing you a Wonderful 2012!

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger DearHelenHartman said...

Purrfect day for enjoying the sun - Happy New Year!

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger ChRiS said...

what a sweetie......i have a few espisodes like yours i always enjoy the cat's reaction to vistors (outside critters)

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Anonymous Junie said...

You are surrounded by layabouts--it's a wonder you ever get anything done with the bad example they set!

My neighbor has decided I'm her very own personal waitress. When she wants to dine al fresco, she runs to get me and I serve her kibble in her dish on the deck next door. I'm also her masseusse.

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger The Quintessential Magpie said...

Long time no see! I loved this post, Susan! :-)

I did my post today in the hopes that you are doing your blooper post tomorrow. Are you? If not, that's okay. I did a retrospective post for the year and linked to my blooper post from last year. Do you know that's my "most viewed" post??? LOL!

Love you and wishing you a blessed 2012. I'm going to try and play catch up over the next weeks.

XO,

Sheila :-)

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Sheila, I'd love to see yours...I'll stop by! I had so few folks join the party last year that I had decided to not do it. Wonder if folks are interested it again?

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger megan said...

That was a cute post Susan. What beautiful eyes your visitor has. Was Mr. Max watching?

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Junie...that's the truth! lol They know where to visit, don't they? :)

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Megan, no, afraid not. He was upstairs snoring away in the office. I had to crawl to the window to get the upclose pics and wouldn't ya know, I bumped the wall with my knee. That's when I was spotted. lol She/he didn't run away immediately. She loves to come visit and lay on the front porch, but that's the first time I've seen her on the deck.

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Chris said...

How nice you have a cute visitor. Max is probably happier watching his Cat T.V.. Have a wonderful New Year!

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Sandy said...

What an adorable kitty - stunning photos. See...even Kitty loves your porch!

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Max is so sweet love your photos.!!
I hope you have a wonderful 2012 New Year with your family xxoo Diane

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Tombstone Livestock said...

Love the cat pics and the captions.

Happy New Year, looking for more entertainment on your blog in 2012.

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Miss Merry said...

What a cutie! Awwww - for the life of a cat. Stretching out in the sun and taking a nap sounds pretty good right now here in dreary Ohio!

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Cindy said...

Susan, thanks for your visit to my blog and your comment on the Christmas Eve tablescape. I learn so much from your tablescapes and try to replicate the beauty on my own table.

I love this cat! He certainly knows how to stretch it out and relax!

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Linda said...

Very cute!! Happy New Year!!

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Lynn said...

Great pics and captions! Happy New Year Susan:@)

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Tombstone Livestock said...

hmmm, I just noticed the new banner, but the Christmas wreath is still on the door.

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

lol Actually that's a different wreath...not a Christmas one, this time.

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Angela said...

She is too cute! Have a Happy New Year!

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Modern Country Lady said...

Priceless!! What a great sequence of pictures.I see you love cats as much as I do.
Have a very happy New year, Susan!!
Bea

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love this post, it's adorable, who woudn't even if we're dog lovers! Great pics Susan. Happy New Year!
FABBY

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Karena said...

Too cute and right at home obviously!!

Wishing You and Yours all the best in 2012!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger On Crooked Creek said...

Susan,
O, how darn cute is that??? I enjoyed seeing Max watching the squirrel. Have a Happy New Year! See you soon!!!
Fondly,
Pat

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Anonymous Michele/Ohio said...

Such a cute post all I can do is grin. She is a real beauty. Too bad Max missed his opportunity for a New year's Eve kitty date, gotta be in the RIGHT place at the RIGHT time, Max - quit yer nappin, kitty!

Loved this post.

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Phyllis @Around the House said...

You are lovin that new camera aren't you...the cat is pretty but noy as cute as Maxx...come on over for a visit..I want you to see the New Years table...phyllis

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Smart cat! I would choose your porch to sunbath on too! :)
Happy New Year, my friend!
Mona

 
At Friday, December 30, 2011 , Blogger Kathy Walker said...

All the comforts of home! Adorable kitty.

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2011 , Blogger Deanna said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...to be more like this cat!

God bless and have a wonderful new year!
d

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2011 , Blogger Sandy said...

I'm wishing for some of that sunshine. I would have been right there with her sunbathing today.

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did a great job getting those photo's. Max is one lucky cat being able to enjoy a squirrel that close. Does he chirp at birds he sees outside? In case people aren't familiar with chirping, it's a sound a bird makes, they say to try to hypnotize the birds they are watching, so they can catch them. I'm not so sure about that hypnotizing thing. Never had a cat who could do that.

Happy New Year

Patsy

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2011 , Blogger Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Hi Patsy, I haven't seen him do that but in the past, I've had cats make a funny little vibrating noise with their mouth when they spotted a bird.

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2011 , Blogger Barb S said...

What a fun visitor you had! To bad Max didn't get a chance to visit with the playmate! I can about imagine the "conversation" they would have. The middle of December we took in a homeless kitten and Max and her have the most wonderful talks! Happy New Year!

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2011 , Anonymous pamkelley.com said...

Thank you for the darling post! Purrfectly relaxing for New Years Eve Day!

I have just subscribed to your Blog and am so excited to go back and read past post. Well Done!

Thank you for the great work. All the Best, and Happy New Year to you and yours!

Pam Kelley
pamkelley.com

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable post! What a pretty kitty! She obviously found her "sweet spot". Great pictures and captions!

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2011 , Blogger Yellow Rose Arbor said...

How cute is that!!! Love the captions!

Katherine

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2012 , Blogger CJ Foss said...

Awesome. We're having a squirrel and hawk throwdown on the wires above our lovebird aviaries this morning. Nature is the best show in town. Life is good, indeed. Happy New Year's Day. ~CJ

 
At Monday, January 02, 2012 , Blogger ❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

What a pretty cat! We have 'adopted' a stray outdoor cat...we named her Matilda. She is so loving and wants to come in so bad but, as much as I love cats, we're not letting her in. :/ One feisty little dog is all this mama can handle...lol

 
At Tuesday, January 03, 2012 , Blogger Passionate for White said...

It's as though the cat was there for a staged photo shoot! :)

 
At Friday, January 06, 2012 , Blogger Tracy B said...

Glorious cats! I don't think I could ever live without at least one...

 
At Friday, January 13, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVING THIS POST! awwww!!

 

Post a Comment

Have BNOTP delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. BNOTP is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are snarky, mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to BNOTP's much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Between Naps on the Porch!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home