This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Projects for 2011
Between Naps on the Porch: Top Projects for 2011

Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps on the Porch is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on Decorating, Tablescaping, Before and Afters, Thrify Finds, and Gardening.

Dec 28, 2011

Top Projects for 2011

Rhoda is having a Top Projects of 2011 Party and I am joining in with a few of the projects I worked on around the old homestead this year.  There were lots of small ones, but I'm just linking to a few of my faves for this party.

Bedroom becomes home office/craft room/sewing room

Before:




After:




Project (from start to finish) can be viewed HERE.





Screened-in Porch goes through a transformation for the 4th of July:

Before:



After:



You'll find the full transformation HERE.



Craft a flag for your patriotic celebrations:

Before:



After:




You'll find the tutorial for building this flag HERE.



You'll find lots more fab projects over at Southern Hospitality so stop by and check them out!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 28, 2011 , Blogger Holly Diane said...

you've given me some awesome ideas for my office! Thank you :)

 
At Wednesday, December 28, 2011 , Blogger Blondie's Journal said...

Your office/craft room is amazing! I am sure you feel inspired every time you go in it! Your porch transformations are always fun! Kudos to you!

XO,
Jane

 
At Wednesday, December 28, 2011 , Blogger Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

Oh my! That craft room gets me every time!!

 
At Wednesday, December 28, 2011 , Blogger Olive said...

The office is one of my favorite journeys of yours.

 
At Wednesday, December 28, 2011 , Blogger I am LOVD said...

So incredible. It seems like such a nice place to live.

 
At Wednesday, December 28, 2011 , Blogger Andrea said...

Your 'sewcroff' just turned out so beautifully! What an inspiring space!

 
At Wednesday, December 28, 2011 , Blogger Jennifer Spadaro said...

I love your office,really beautiful.

 
At Wednesday, December 28, 2011 , Blogger Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Yes, your bedroom to office was a great project, Susan! What a transformation of that room.

 
At Wednesday, December 28, 2011 , Blogger Debbiedoos said...

You did some awesome transformations Susan! All so fabulous. Your office is amazing now! Happy New year to you and your family!

 

Post a Comment

Have BNOTP delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. BNOTP is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are snarky, mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to BNOTP's much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Between Naps on the Porch!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home