This Page

has been moved to new address

SATURDAY EXTRA: PINK SATURDAY AND THE OFFICIAL KICKOFF OF TABLESCAPE TUESDAY !
Between Naps on the Porch: SATURDAY EXTRA: PINK SATURDAY AND THE OFFICIAL KICKOFF OF TABLESCAPE TUESDAY !

Between Naps on the Porch

Between Naps on the Porch is a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on Decorating, Tablescaping, Before and Afters, Thrify Finds, and Gardening.

Aug 23, 2008

SATURDAY EXTRA: PINK SATURDAY AND THE OFFICIAL KICKOFF OF TABLESCAPE TUESDAY !

Hi Everyone,
Thanks to sweet Lynne (decorator101) I just found out this afternoon that Beverly over at How Sweet the Sound http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/ is hosting Pink Saturday. And wouldn't you know...my original Saturday post today, (see below) has lots of that wonderful color "Pink." Whoo Hoo! What fun! So look for some future Saturday postings with lots of PINK.

And don't forget...Tuesdays are Tablescape Tuesday! If you are a blogger and you would like to participate in Tablescape Tuesday, leave me a comment here by Sunday evening of each week. Then each Tuesday I will post a list of all the Bloggers/Blogs (accompanied by links) who are participating.

Also, please feel free to copy the BEAUTIFUL logo that sweet, sweet Shelia from Note Songs made just for Tablescape Tuesday. She is one talented lady! I get excited just thinking about all the great ideas and designs we will be seeing and learning about every Tuesday! :-) Spread the word...Tablescape Tuesday!

16 Comments:

At Saturday, August 23, 2008 , Blogger Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Hi HI...welcome to the blogging world. I really like your blog. I LOVE tablescapes. LOVE them! I found it interesting that you started your blog on our wedding anniversary...just cute to me I guess...I will come back and visit.

 
At Saturday, August 23, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Saturday, August 23, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your pink dishes and the pretty table setting. You are a pinkie now. Hugs, Jeanne

 
At Saturday, August 23, 2008 , Blogger Bo said...

Oh, I love pretty dishes and I'm coveting those gorgeous pierced chargers in this pink tablescape. Good golly Ms. Susan, for a new blogger you are looking mighty professional...I really am enjoying reading all of your posts. ;-) Bo

 
At Saturday, August 23, 2008 , Blogger nikkicrumpet said...

Hmmmm to participate in "tablescape Tuesday"....will I need to actually own matching dishes?? Because that could be a problem for me lol! My idea of a tablescape is that all the paper plates are clean and unwrinkled! I'll enjoy living vicariously through all the participants who actually own real plates! Have a great night!

 
At Saturday, August 23, 2008 , Blogger Glenda said...

Love the logo. Great job, Shelia. I totally agree with brown-eyes.

 
At Saturday, August 23, 2008 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Susan,
Love your pink Sat. post. Welcome to pink sat.

Tablescape Tuesdays sounds like fun! I may try to join in at some point!
Diane

 
At Saturday, August 23, 2008 , Blogger Penny said...

Look who has a blog! How exciting. It looks as beautiful as of course I knew it would!

Penny in Dunwoody, GA

 
At Saturday, August 23, 2008 , Blogger Penny said...

Thanks for dropping by Susan! I've added you to my bloglist too. I can't wait to see all the beautiful tablescapes that hit blogland because of you. Gosh knows I need help with this! Maybe I'll even give it a go and join your list. :-)

Have a fun Sunday!

Oh, I signed your guestbook!

Penny

 
At Saturday, August 23, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in,But what will I need to do? I have been out of Blogland for a few days and have missed a lot of chatter! This is the first I have seenof your blog. I am so glad I discovered it over at Irene's.
I got a new set of dishes a few weeks back! I have been playing with them. lol
Right now I am trying to finish a shower curtain. It is about to whip me. Will post whme completed. Anyway let me know what the Tue hoopla will be about!!!

 
At Saturday, August 23, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Susan I so remember this from RMS..I do so love all your tablescapes know can make a table so invitting and beautiful the way you do.. Now I know what Pink and your Mama made that would be great for Pink Saturday!!! That would tickle me PINK to see that again.. Have a great week end..love your Blog its so pretty Susan just like you girl!! Hugs and smiles

 
At Sunday, August 24, 2008 , Blogger Four Paws and Co said...

Hi Susan,
I love your tablescapes & can hardly wait for Tablescape Tuesday!
Diane

 
At Sunday, August 24, 2008 , Blogger Tootsie said...

I would love to participate...but am so very challenged in this area! lol...remember our conversation about paper plates? lol
no...(to every one else..) I don't use paper plates...it was a joke I left her on RMS!

 
At Sunday, August 24, 2008 , Blogger Tootsie said...

I will not participate, but will peek! this could be the crash course I have been looking for

 
At Sunday, August 24, 2008 , Blogger Allgrins said...

I will look forward to seeing all the wonderful tablescapes. Unfortunately, I hardly own a nice dish. I love them I just don't have many. Maybe someday I will. Jamie

 
At Sunday, August 31, 2008 , Blogger Pattie Tierney said...

I LOVE your seashell tablesetting. Absolutely everything about it just sends me! And the colors are so lovely! I'm an avid shell fan and have service for 12 of the old Fitz and Floyd "Coquilles" pattern. I'm so happy to have found your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Have BNOTP delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. BNOTP is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are snarky, mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to BNOTP's much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Between Naps on the Porch!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home